Why has Cuomo killed so many people in NY, and De Santis saved so many in FLA?

What a friggin dumbfuck accusing the governor of “murder”. By your logic so is Trump. Just throwing it right back at you Hoss. Maybe unlike dim wit Rambunctious you will get my point. Though I suspect not.

Your desperation is duly noted!

Please show us your reliable source and working link proving that President Trump ordered nursing homes to accept patients with the COVID-19 virus.

That is what was done by Governor Cuomo. The most vulnerable among us are the elderly and frail. Aren't we supposed to PROTECT those citizens? He did that knowing that the nursing homes did NOT have a sufficient supply of PPE.

Even liberals say killer cuomo's death toll would have been far lower had Life-loving Kemp been the NY governor

Lots more people in FLA AND they had to content with a bunch of infected Cuomoites coming there(i dont mean infected with liberalism). I think the biggest reason is Cuomo ignored all the dying people in long term care facilities while the sainted DeSantis took care of them. Even liberals here will agree Cuomo has alot of blood on his hands. All of florida should thank god Cuomo isnt the FLA gov. Many more would be dead if he was.

Cuomo didn't IGNORE those in nursing homes, he FORCED nursing homes to take Covid patients against the will of nursing homes !
Who does that ?!!!!!! Why would anyone put virus infected patients inside facilities of the most vulnerable ?!!

And yet, his approval rating is much higher than DeSantis' ! It's all because of how liberals melt to someone who expresses "feelings", and Cuomo has been able to capture that touchy feely shit with his state's residents.
Throw logic out the window, when it's liberals, feelings trumps logic every day !

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.
President Trump instituted the China travel ban in JANUARY. Medical "experts" in MARCH were telling us all to go about our daily routines, nothing to worry about.

And Just so there is no confusion, this means Donald Trump was taking action BEFORE the so called experts starting warning us.
Yet he didn't stop travel from Europe till the end of March, and then the UK was not included. NY City came mostly from Europe.
Why didn’t you warn him? You have blood on your hands!

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.
President Trump instituted the China travel ban in JANUARY. Medical "experts" in MARCH were telling us all to go about our daily routines, nothing to worry about.

And Just so there is no confusion, this means Donald Trump was taking action BEFORE the so called experts starting warning us.
Yet he didn't stop travel from Europe till the end of March, and then the UK was not included. NY City came mostly from Europe.
Why didn’t you warn him? You have blood on your hands!

No, that would be tramp with blood on his hands.

Has Republican Gov. De Santis begun releasing numbers and data about Florida C-19 victims or is he still hiding them? How can comparisons be made if victim numbers are being officially hidden?

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can play the OPs insipid game.

As far as attacking governors, moron Trumpists can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.
/——-/ Wrong again, Cupcake. Each state Governor has complete control of when their state reopens. The President has little to do other than offer guidelines.

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can play the OPs insipid game.

As far as attacking governors, moron Trumpists can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.

Trump didn't order nursing homes to take in people infected with the Chinese Flu.....which led to the deaths of thousands of senior citizens...that is the direct result of actions taken by Cuomo the Incompetent.......and 66% of the deaths in New York came from people who obeyed the lockdown....so, more blood on Cuomo the Incompetents hands.....

I live in Florida and we know that DeSantis did not do anything. Just as Trump let the states do what they wanted, DeSantis let the counties or cities do what they wanted. DeSantis and Trump were cowards because they were in a lose-lose situation.
No sequestering plus better economy leads to death .... death bad.
Sequestering plus worse economy leads to loss in jobs, bankruptcy, etc .... economy bad

DeSantis let the spring breakers have the beaches on the East coast because he wanted the tourist money. Now Palm Springs and Miami are badly infected.
The mayors closed the Gulf coast beaches and the infection is much much less there.

So both Trump and DeSantis waffled and chose to do nothing. DeSantis stopped the reporting of deaths in Nursing homes for no good reason except maybe to save his embarassment.

It was the people and mayors that saved Florida from a worse fate, not DeSantis.

/——-/ Well if you libtards believe that, why won’t Blue States let the people and mayors make all of the decisions? Eh?

Has Republican Gov. De Santis begun releasing numbers and data about Florida C-19 victims or is he still hiding them? How can comparisons be made if victim numbers are being officially hidden?

Texas and republican states refuse to give out details of how many they lost in nursing homes.

Trump didn't order nursing homes to take in people infected with the Chinese Flu.....which led to the deaths of thousands of senior citizens...that is the direct result of actions taken by Cuomo the Incompetent.......and 66% of the deaths in New York came from people who obeyed the lockdown....so, more blood on Cuomo the Incompetents hands.....

Tramp was late with the US Army Corps of Engineers, the blood is on tramps hands.

That’s beginning to happen. On Tuesday, Cuomo announced that a field hospital being built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to house overflow coronavirus patients at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City would include 1,000 beds for patients who don’t need acute care services.

What a friggin dumbfuck accusing the governor of “murder”. By your logic so is Trump. Just throwing it right back at you Hoss. Maybe unlike dim wit Rambunctious you will get my point. Though I suspect not.

Your desperation is duly noted!

Please show us your reliable source and working link proving that President Trump ordered nursing homes to accept patients with the COVID-19 virus.

That is what was done by Governor Cuomo. The most vulnerable among us are the elderly and frail. Aren't we supposed to PROTECT those citizens? He did that knowing that the nursing homes did NOT have a sufficient supply of PPE.

Did you want them to go in their relatives homes, hospital patients go to a skilled nursing home to recover, or they stay in the hospital. The hospitals (esp in NY city ) needed to release patients. Where did you expect them to go??

Lots more people in FLA AND they had to content with a bunch of infected Cuomoites coming there(i dont mean infected with liberalism). I think the biggest reason is Cuomo ignored all the dying people in long term care facilities while the sainted DeSantis took care of them. Even liberals here will agree Cuomo has alot of blood on his hands. All of florida should thank god Cuomo isnt the FLA gov. Many more would be dead if he was.
Wrong! Hospitals were already full. Has nothing to do with Florida hospitals. You made this shit up out of thin air.

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed nearly 80,000 because of negligent handling of the Civid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can;t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nutjob in the Oval Office>
Trump will be re elected because of people saying he killed 80,000 people...no one wants freaks that think like that to win.....

Well my post flew right over your head. Read again.
You said a disgusting idiotic thing...Trump didn't kill 80,000 people...and for you to say that shows me you are not worth responding to....
You’re so stupid you could not comprehend that I was mocking the OP’s logic. That was my point. But hey I keep forgetting that I am talking to dim witted Trumpers.

I also note that you did not object to the OP who wrote that Cuomo “killed“ many people. Yeah so save me your moronic moralizing.
Hey asshat, Cuomo the Asshole MURDERED thousands of nursing home residents with HIS order that those facilities HAD to take infected people. So save us your idiocy and just STFU.
Wrong! Hospitals in New York were already full. You are a liar.

Forum List

Back