Why has Cuomo killed so many people in NY, and De Santis saved so many in FLA?

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed nearly 80,000 because of negligent handling of the Civid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can;t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nutjob in the Oval Office>
Trump will be re elected because of people saying he killed 80,000 people...no one wants freaks that think like that to win.....

Well my post flew right over your head. Read again.
You said a disgusting idiotic thing...Trump didn't kill 80,000 people...and for you to say that shows me you are not worth responding to....
You’re so stupid you could not comprehend that I was mocking the OP’s logic. That was my point. But hey I keep forgetting that I am talking to dim witted Trumpers.

I also note that you did not object to the OP who wrote that Cuomo “killed“ many people. Yeah so save me your moronic moralizing.
Hey asshat, Cuomo the Asshole MURDERED thousands of nursing home residents with HIS order that those facilities HAD to take infected people. So save us your idiocy and just STFU.
I think the "asshat" actually agrees that Killer Cuomo has blood on his grisly hands
You are wrong.

Killer Cuomo is lucky the media adores him. Does he get asked in his daily love-ins with his media supporters if he feels remorse for killing so many people?
Liberals kill the "useless feeders" at both ends of the age spectrum.

If you managed to survive birth, NEVER GROW OLD!
Dont forget all the poor people they kill as well. Inner cities controlled by liberals for decades are not fun places. I do have to commend the major of chicago however, while he has shut almost every business the murder business there has actually gone up and we should thank him for not locking down murderers

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed nearly 80,000 because of negligent handling of the Civid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can;t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nutjob in the Oval Office>
Trump will be re elected because of people saying he killed 80,000 people...no one wants freaks that think like that to win.....

You said a disgusting idiotic thing...Trump didn't kill 80,000 people...and for you to say that shows me you are not worth responding to....
You're right. It's about 72,000. He is 100% responsible for. His genocide campaign is working.

You're right. It's about 72,000. He is 100% responsible for. His genocide campaign is working.
So it wasn't the virus?.....it was Trump?....you are bonkers dude

Lots more people in FLA AND they had to content with a bunch of infected Cuomoites coming there(i dont mean infected with liberalism). I think the biggest reason is Cuomo ignored all the dying people in long term care facilities while the sainted DeSantis took care of them. Even liberals here will agree Cuomo has alot of blood on his hands. All of florida should thank god Cuomo isnt the FLA gov. Many more would be dead if he was.
How? Most flights of infected individuals coming in from Europe go to New York, not Miami. Trump has blood on his hands for his failed ban from Europe in time, because there were no travel restrictions from China to Europe. And that's when people from Europe got infected. That's where most of the infections came from on the east side. DeSantis has not had near as many coming from Europe or China as New York. This is on Trump and his failure while calling it a hoax.
I must disagree. DeSantis had the double whammy of having infected cuomoites coming to florida. Oh, and where have i said i approve of trump's handling of this? Is silence on civil liberty abuse is sickening

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can use the OPs insipid logic.

Moron Trumpist can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.
President Trump instituted the China travel ban in JANUARY. Medical "experts" in MARCH were telling us all to go about our daily routines, nothing to worry about.

And Just so there is no confusion, this means Donald Trump was taking action BEFORE the so called experts starting warning us.
No he wasn't. The China travel ban was useless, because there was nothing stopping Chinese going to Europe infecting Europeans, who were coming here.

Anyone here actually live in Florida? My little out-of-the-way county has had zero known community transmission so far with only two isolated cases from out-of-towners. But now here comes the tourists who seem to be taking a vacation from social distancing as well. I will be able to count the quality of our governor's leadership in how many of my friends and neighbors die for a measly diseased tourist dollar.
May I ask what county or area code?

It's just curiousity because all the time I hear of towns and counties I've never heard of.
example: Bonita Springs..Dafuq is that?
I know Sanibel Island and the Ft. Myers are in that county, never heard of freakin' Bonita Springs..wtf?!

It's probably some high-rise condo community yankee embezzlers and mob snitches came down here and started.

Lots more people in FLA AND they had to content with a bunch of infected Cuomoites coming there(i dont mean infected with liberalism). I think the biggest reason is Cuomo ignored all the dying people in long term care facilities while the sainted DeSantis took care of them. Even liberals here will agree Cuomo has alot of blood on his hands. All of florida should thank god Cuomo isnt the FLA gov. Many more would be dead if he was.
A couple of factors are average population density and mass transit commonly used. Hasn't been nearly the number of nursing home deaths in Florida. I do not remember DeSantis screwing up and ordering state retirement homes to accept Covid-19 recovering patients to avoid strain on the hospitals. Coumo sounds good on his daily updates, but dumb ass actions speak louder than words.
New York was the first major US city where this thing got out of hand. Many cities and governors learned much from their slip-ups. Some didn't learn a god damned thing. Florida is about to get fucked harder than anyone. We locals could probably do alright on our own but these people coming down here don't give a fuck. I've already seen them ignoring all good sense and crowding together and it's just starting. Stubborn obnoxious tourism by infected dumbasses is going make it impossible to control this thing in Florida.
It'll be fine. Relax, fella!

LOl! Confusing your own argument doesn't change reality. Trumps failed travel ban by letting in Europeans who were infected by Chinese going to Europe was an exercise in grotesque stupidity and thoughtless planning. Why and how? Because Trump doesn't give a shit about human life. He never has.

LOl! Confusing your own argument doesn't change reality. Trumps failed travel ban by letting in Europeans who were infected by Chinese going to Europe was an exercise in grotesque stupidity and thoughtless planning. Why and how? Because Trump doesn't give a shit about human life. He never has.
1588985279544.png

How? Most flights of infected individuals coming in from Europe go to New York, not Miami. Trump has blood on his hands for his failed ban from Europe in time, because there were no travel restrictions from China to Europe. And that's when people from Europe got infected. That's where most of the infections came from on the east side. DeSantis has not had near as many coming from Europe or China as New York. This is on Trump and his failure while calling it a hoax.
I must disagree. DeSantis had the double whammy of having infected cuomoites coming to florida. Oh, and where have i said i approve of trump's handling of this? Is silence on civil liberty abuse is sickening
Were coming to Florida you mean. Once it hit, there was lockdown in New York. So, there was probably little traveling to Florida. This thing hit hard in New York, way before Florida, which supports my claim.

View attachment 333719
Thanks, your surrender is always welcome.

View attachment 333719
See you on November 3rd pal....

View attachment 333719
Not me you won't. I'm doing mail in. We'll let you show up to a poll that closed because of minorities.

Cuomo has 70% approval in that state! I guess the majority thought granny has been around too long

View attachment 333719
Not me you won't. I'm doing mail in. We'll let you show up to a poll that closed because of minorities.
WOOOOOOOOSHHHHH

Why should Trump be re-elected since he killed 80,000 and growing because of his negligent handling of the Covid-19 crisis? Two can play the OPs insipid game.
Actually the current US death is at just over
78,000 and Donald Trump didn't kill a single one of them.
Killer Cuomo is by far the governor responsible for the most deaths (over 21,000) of any governor in the
union and that's due in large part to his edict that elderly infected citizens be incarcerated in rest homes
where the odds of death are near certain.
Why are you such a fool?

As far as attacking governors, moron Trumpists can’t seem to get through their thick skulls that the buck stops with the nut job in the Oval Office.
New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and California are the states with the most deaths.
I'll leave it up to your keen mind to figure out the common denominator there.

Cuomoites……..lol......I love it

You’re so stupid you could not comprehend that I was mocking the OP’s logic. That was my point. But hey I keep forgetting that I am talking to dim witted Trumpers.

I also note that you did not object to the OP who wrote that Cuomo “killed“ many people. Yeah so save me your moronic moralizing.
Hey asshat, Cuomo the Asshole MURDERED thousands of nursing home residents with HIS order that those facilities HAD to take infected people. So save us your idiocy and just STFU.
What a friggin dumbfuck accusing the governor of “murder”. By your logic so is Trump. Just throwing it right back at you Hoss. Maybe unlike dim wit Rambunctious you will get my point. Though I suspect not.
Whose policy was it that NY nursing homes HAD to take infected people? That would be the murdering Cuomo. Trump has nothing to do with it. What a dumb fuck you are. Cuomo will have a foot tall stack of wrongful death lawsuits and possible murder charges coming his way in the end.

oooOOOOooo ......... now i get it!

the OP is certifiable. that explains everything!

Forum List

Back