🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why has Obama Ignored 'ISIS-Inspired' Pa Police Shooting?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Fox News is reporting that, despite the shooters own claim that he did the shooting due to ISIS inspiration / influence AND the fact he has taken several trips to the ME / Syria, the shooter has not been charged with 'terrorism (yet) and Obama has chosen to IGNORE the attack instead of POLITICIZING this one.

WHY?

I guess this one doesn't push his anti-gun, extremist-defending agenda...

Fox News is reporting that, despite the shooters own claim that he did the shooting due to ISIS inspiration / influence AND the fact he has taken several trips to the ME / Syria, the shooter has not been charged with 'terrorism (yet) and Obama has chosen to IGNORE the attack instead of POLITICIZING this one.

WHY?

Why?

1) The perp is black.

2) The perp is reportedly Muslim.

3) It's just a white cop victim. Why would he care?

WHY?

Can you prove the FBI isn't investigating it?

The FBI IS investigating it...but the point of the post is another shooting involving a black man, terrorism, ISIS, against a white cop, and Obama's silence...again...because it does nothing to support his lie/deceit-based anti-gun agenda or attempt to further divide races in this country. ..but nice try.

The FBI IS investigating it...but the point of the post is another shooting involving a black man, terrorism, ISIS, against a white cop, and Obama's silence...again...because it does nothing to support his lie/deceit-based anti-gun agenda or attempt to further divide races in this country. ..but nice try.

Do you eat through a straw?

Forum List

Back