Why has there been no Impeachment Inquiry vote as required?

These guys might want to be quiet about a vote. Democrats have enough votes to impeach Trump today.

They do, but the most salient point is, do they have the mental chops to explain their vote, once it happens, to the electorate. Failing that, they'll suffer from hole-in-foot syndrome all through 2020.

That's why they are doing this inquiry. But I think the people who want to will understand once it is done.

July 4th, 1776
Was not independent day for us.

You will never be independent.
You don't want to be independent
Independent is failure for you.

Another dumb ass retarded white conservative rant. Shove it up your ass. Whites have been dependent upon government since 7-4-1776. That's why bitches like you are clinging to Trumps adult diapers yelling MAGA and wearing those read hats. MAGA= MORE ANGLO GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE.

Really you folks are dancing about it?

You think you REALLY have him now over this phone call? You think the American people will look at this PHONE CALL and say, oh yep, that was it, nailed it. The Russian thing wasn't it, Kavanaugh wasn't it, but boy you desperate Dems sure as heck got him on this PHONE CALL

No, Faun.

tenor.gif
I have no idea if we "have him now." I've said through all of this that Democrats have not shown enough evidence yet to justify impeaching trump.

I'm dancing because there's now a formal inquiry open.

People do not care if it's a "formal inquiry" or not and you know it. The albatross is already hanging. This seals the deal: this is the only thing the Dems will have as their legacy. And they did this, in one of the dumbest political moves I have EVER seen, BEFORE they saw the transcript.

Really. You can't fix this level of stupid. You can only marvel at it.
You rightards are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

You're stomping your feet and shaking your cane at the sky because the Congress, who has oversight in such matters, is exercising their Constitution obligation to investigate potential criminal activity by the president.

You freaks are absolutely lawless.

"Criminal activity" = talking on the phone to foreign leaders about totally legit stuff

I am not kidding when I say you all remind me of first graders reporting to me about "HE TOUCHED ME!!!" all the livelong day.

First graders outgrow this by second grade. All except the ones with serious problems. We elect those to Congress--as Democrats.
Soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival is criminal activity. Ad hominem is not going to wash that clean.
It's all they got left. Their hero Trump cannot lie and obstruct his way out of this one. And repeating the tale of Biden would not have excused Trump for doing what he did even if Biden had done what these retards claim.

]

That would be laws prohibiting the solicitation of foreign donations, prohibiting bribery, mandating the keeping of federal records, mandating whistleblower complaints being handed over to Congress within seven days, not to mention the Constitution making high crimes and misdemeanors, like abuse of power or using a federal office for personal gains while selling the nation and its security to the highest bidder to realize that gain, into impeachable offenses.

Oh, wait, that would be the Trump mob. Our fine Trumpletons find nothing untoward in any of that.

But our Trumpletons, sticklers for proper procedure as we know them, invent a vote that isn't required, and they cannot stop whining and hyperventilating over that egregious lack of proper decorum.

But hey, we learned that Bulgaria, of all places, requires a vote for something, so there!

Oh, don't blame me if the above doesn't exactly add up - I am just trying to keep track of their meandering trails through thicket, swamp, and underbrush.
You're long on whining but short on facts.

Otherwise you'd be showing examples.

19 MILLION black babies have been murdered since 1973. That's 900 black babies every DAY. Many, many, MANY more black babies than are murdered by guns.

Fetuses still aren't people, and if black folks had better access to contraception like white folks have, they'd have less abortions.

I will never shut up on your say so. Trump is not the measure of my faith. However, killing the innocent while standing for the life of the murderers--you should be concerned about that.

Again, you are deluded, fetuses aren't people and women will have abortions no matter what the law is.

The Philippines have the kinds of laws you want, they have more abortions than we do.

(Not picking the the Philippines, it's just a better documented than most of the world.)
When you extinguish a human heartbeat, you're committing murder.

These guys might want to be quiet about a vote. Democrats have enough votes to impeach Trump today.

They do, but the most salient point is, do they have the mental chops to explain their vote, once it happens, to the electorate. Failing that, they'll suffer from hole-in-foot syndrome all through 2020.

That's why they are doing this inquiry. But I think the people who want to will understand once it is done.

July 4th, 1776
Was not independent day for us.

You will never be independent.
You don't want to be independent
Independent is failure for you.

Another dumb ass retarded white conservative rant. Shove it up your ass. Whites have been dependent upon government since 7-4-1776. That's why bitches like you are clinging to Trumps adult diapers yelling MAGA and wearing those read hats. MAGA= MORE ANGLO GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE.

Is this your Christian message? "Retarded" ? "Shove it up your a$$"? B1tches?

I know what you are.

"Out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks."--Luke 6:45

Really you folks are dancing about it?

You think you REALLY have him now over this phone call? You think the American people will look at this PHONE CALL and say, oh yep, that was it, nailed it. The Russian thing wasn't it, Kavanaugh wasn't it, but boy you desperate Dems sure as heck got him on this PHONE CALL

No, Faun.

tenor.gif
I have no idea if we "have him now." I've said through all of this that Democrats have not shown enough evidence yet to justify impeaching trump.

People do not care if it's a "formal inquiry" or not and you know it. The albatross is already hanging. This seals the deal: this is the only thing the Dems will have as their legacy. And they did this, in one of the dumbest political moves I have EVER seen, BEFORE they saw the transcript.

You're stomping your feet and shaking your cane at the sky because the Congress, who has oversight in such matters, is exercising their Constitution obligation to investigate potential criminal activity by the president.

"Criminal activity" = talking on the phone to foreign leaders about totally legit stuff

I am not kidding when I say you all remind me of first graders reporting to me about "HE TOUCHED ME!!!" all the livelong day.

First graders outgrow this by second grade. All except the ones with serious problems. We elect those to Congress--as Democrats.
Soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival is criminal activity. Ad hominem is not going to wash that clean.

What law states that? Even if there is one I don't think Trump asked them to investigate Biden did he? Specifics are important here. And right now Biden isn't even a political opponent. Trump isn't running against Biden.

It's all they got left. Their hero Trump cannot lie and obstruct his way out of this one. And repeating the tale of Biden would not have excused Trump for doing what he did even if Biden had done what these retards claim.

What did he do? I'm still not seeing any facts that point to a specifically c law that he broke.

What law states that? Even if there is one I don't think Trump asked them to investigate Biden did he? Specifics are important here. And right now Biden isn't even a political opponent. Trump isn't running against Biden.
"What law states that?"

11 CFR § 110.20

"Even if there is one I don't think Trump asked them to investigate Biden did he?"

"I just want to let you know that. The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me." ~ Donald Trump

"And right now Biden isn't even a political opponent. Trump isn't running against Biden."

Biden is one of just a few Democrat candidates who appear to be among the top contenders. There is a very good chance that Biden will be the Democrat candidate.

When you extinguish a human heartbeat, you're committing murder.

Fetuses don't have heartbeats.. Even if they did, they still aren't people.

Even when Abortion was illegal, they didn't lock up the women who had them.

Hold that thought sweetie. They just got the whistleblower report tonight and it is damning .

1-fc51ab76d7.jpg

"I was not a direct witness..."

Meaning this entire document is hearsay.

Damning? LOL. Whatever you say, sweetie.
Then why did the DNI not forward it to congress in a timely manner?

Why did Trumps minions move the transcript to a secure server to try to hide it?

Why did the inspector General say that it was urgent and concerning?

How is it that the content of the complaint coincides nicely with the summary of the phone call??

Why did Trumps minions move the transcript to a secure server to try to hide it?
Because since it falls under executive privilege it had to first be cleared with the WH. Our President didn't have to release it to anybody, he could have told them all to pound sand.

Because since it falls under executive privilege it had to first be cleared with the WH. Our President didn't have to release it to anybody, he could have told them all to pound sand.
Horseshit. Executive privilege is not absolute. Nixon tried that and got nailed. So will the orange ogre

Presidential Power: Executive Privilege | Morningside Center for Teaching Social Responsibility

And another question. Why did T-Rumps newest fixer Bill Barr also try to burry it? Face it. Innocent people do not behave this way.

Yeah, Nixon tried that shit. It didn't work then, why do you think it's gonna work now.

Horseshit. Executive privilege is not absolute. Nixon tried that and got nailed. So will the orange ogre

Presidential Power: Executive Privilege | Morningside Center for Teaching Social Responsibility

And another question. Why did T-Rumps newest fixer Bill Barr also try to burry it? Face it. Innocent people do not behave this way.

Ow, you said it better than I could. Props.

You can't have a real impeachment inquiry without a vote of the House.

Pelosi has not, as of yet, scheduled, or said she will schedule a vote.

The reason why is simple... Pelosi is pandering to the Fascist left that demand a coup. But she knows Democrat House Candidates not in Fanatical Leftist districts can't afford to be stupid enough to vote to impeach Trump without a real impeachable offense.

Pelosi has resisted for that reason ..But AOC is now the titular (pun) head of the Democrat Party.
No vote is necessary for an inquiry. Since your dumb, you will receive many "winner" stickers in this conservative message board.

Nobody tried to bury anything. Our President released the transcript for all to see. He didn't have to, but he did. That is how innocent people behave.

This is nothing more than the next desperate coup attempt by the Dems. They know our President is going to get re-elected in a landslide, so they are going to continue to make up lies right up until the election.

He sure wrecked their case. They were hoping that he wouldn't so they could accuse him if a cover up too.

Forum List

Back