Why has there been no Impeachment Inquiry vote as required?

You are also pro-choice. So you are a hypocrite and a liar.

God gives us a choice Sue. In everything we do. Stop listening to right wing preachers, get your own relationship with God. Because your pastor will be standing in line waiting his turn on the day of judgment just like you will.

I rest my case

You have no case.

You vote for those who would kill the innocent and extend the life of the heinous murderers.

That's how you know your priorities are messed up. Really.

You support Trump. Shut up.

19 MILLION black babies have been murdered since 1973. That's 900 black babies every DAY. Many, many, MANY more black babies than are murdered by guns.

I will never shut up on your say so. Trump is not the measure of my faith. However, killing the innocent while standing for the life of the murderers--you should be concerned about that.

"Woe to them that call good evil, and good evil; that put darkness for light and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"--Isaiah 5:20

19 MILLION black babies have been murdered since 1973. That's 900 black babies every DAY. Many, many, MANY more black babies than are murdered by guns.

Fetuses still aren't people, and if black folks had better access to contraception like white folks have, they'd have less abortions.

I will never shut up on your say so. Trump is not the measure of my faith. However, killing the innocent while standing for the life of the murderers--you should be concerned about that.

Again, you are deluded, fetuses aren't people and women will have abortions no matter what the law is.

The Philippines have the kinds of laws you want, they have more abortions than we do.

(Not picking the the Philippines, it's just a better documented than most of the world.)

God gives us a choice Sue. In everything we do. Stop listening to right wing preachers, get your own relationship with God. Because your pastor will be standing in line waiting his turn on the day of judgment just like you will.

I rest my case

You have no case.

You vote for those who would kill the innocent and extend the life of the heinous murderers.

That's how you know your priorities are messed up. Really.

You support Trump. Shut up.

"Woe to them that call good evil, and good evil; that put darkness for light and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"--Isaiah 5:20

Whites like you are good at rattling off numbers about black people to fit your twisted agenda. You should shut up because you're about to get embarrassed.

"Medical racism is a huge issue and it’s something that we haven’t really reckoned with in this country."
Yoruba Richen

Black women are having higher numbers of abortions than their population. Just as similarly, and not to compare it, but there are higher numbers of African Americans in lots of things that you can point to such as incarceration rates.

The real question that reproductive rights people want to look at is why that’s the case. What is it that is causing those numbers? And it’s everything from lack of sex education, health care access and many, many other causes people have looked into and written about. You can definitely use that statistic in many ways. But as Dr. Raegan [a Planned Parenthood physician interviewed in the documentary] says in the piece, “Let’s not focus on statistics. That’s not the focus. Let’s focus on women getting access to care.”

How Medical Racism Created A Black Anti-Abortion Movement | HuffPost

Your fake concern for black lives ends once the child leaves the vagina. You are not human until you are born Abortion is not the only cause of deaths before birth. But those like you are not concerned with improvements in medical care to decrease death before birth or infant deaths. And the opposition your side has for nationalized health care increases the rate of infant deaths in black communities. Newborns are innocents too, but that doesn't seem to matter to those like you.

Your pro life crap is racist. I worked in the black community from 1982 basically until 6 years ago. You racists tell us we are having too many kids out of wedlock and too many abortions. Somethings is wrong with your message. I oppose abortion. No woman with made ever had one. So shut up. And since you want to quote bible verses:

Matthew 5:42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Matthew 6:1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven."

Matthew 7:15-20 15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Matthew 25:31-40 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.

There are no work requirements. He is not saying anything about how wrong it is for others to pay for this. He does not say government is not responsible for doing this. Almost everything the right stands for is rebuked the these words of Jesus Christ. I follow this, you don't appear to. You tell me what you won't do, but you better figure it out, because you don't know when your time is up and what you believe is lacking.

The full house votes...if a 218 majority is reached, the judiciary committee begins an actual impeachment inquiry. Pelousy is still 70 votes shy on her side of the aisle....it will never happen.
LOL

Uh, it's happening. An impeachment inquiry is already underway. And it's already scoring points as trump is now going to release the whistle blowers complaint to Congress.
It's not really happening. Not anymore than Jerry Nadler's impeachment inquiry is meaningful. The inquiry isn't scoring points. Trump is scoring points. Neither the transcript nor the complaint have points.
Oh puleezze. It's way to early to know who is scoring points off this or not. Have another drinky drinky, tipsy.

An impeachment inquiry is where congress fact finds to see if they should bring impeachment to a vote.
That's Congressional oversight, conducted by all committees every day they're in session.

The special investigatory powers of an Impeachment Inquiry only occur after a real Impeachment investigation has been started.
It has indeed been started, Bubba

Slimy Democrats are slithering around the law again by not having a vote. Basically they're too embarrassed to admit how wrong they are AGAIN. But Democrats have no problem cheating the American people and our government. It's what they do.

Nothing is stopping them but they'd be stupid to do that.

That just leaves the case open.

Imagine what happens with that if trump wins re-election and Democrats win control of the Senate....

If I were McConnell, if a case of impeachment came to my chamber now and I know it's going to be voted down in the Senate, I eagerly send it down to the floor.
Fortunately McConnell is smarter than you.

Unless Trump commits an actual offense, McConnell is wise to ignore Democrat temper tantrums.

What law are they slithering around?

That would be laws prohibiting the solicitation of foreign donations, prohibiting bribery, mandating the keeping of federal records, mandating whistleblower complaints being handed over to Congress within seven days, not to mention the Constitution making high crimes and misdemeanors, like abuse of power or using a federal office for personal gains while selling the nation and its security to the highest bidder to realize that gain, into impeachable offenses.

Oh, wait, that would be the Trump mob. Our fine Trumpletons find nothing untoward in any of that.

But our Trumpletons, sticklers for proper procedure as we know them, invent a vote that isn't required, and they cannot stop whining and hyperventilating over that egregious lack of proper decorum.

But hey, we learned that Bulgaria, of all places, requires a vote for something, so there!

Oh, don't blame me if the above doesn't exactly add up - I am just trying to keep track of their meandering trails through thicket, swamp, and underbrush.

It has indeed been started, Bubba
If it makes you feel good, by all means pretend it has.
Fine.

Show us, in either (a) the US Constitution, (b) US statutory law or (c) US House rules, where a vote is required, to
begin an Inquiry.

Please include a link, from a credible source.

Your assertion in this matter has been challenged by multiple posting colleagues.

The burden of proof is upon you.

Defend your assertion.

Default, or fail to defend it adequately, and you lose.

------------

If you are intellectually honest, here is your way out of this dilemma...

"OK, guys, you got me on this one. I did some additional digging-around on the Internet and, upon reflection, I think you may be right, in this narrow context. I think this Impeachment business is bull$hit, but, with respect to this particular item... the Inquiry and a supposed requisite prior vote... but I can't find enough to defend the point, so, the hell with it... I was a bit hasty on this one, and it turns out that I was wrong. My bad. Doesn't mean that the Impeachment is righteous, though. Until next time..."

Or some-such thing.

Independent thinkers around here would have one helluva lot more respect for you, in such a case.

If you honest enough - and run deep enough - to perceive the real value in such an approach.

Pelosi understands the process for initiating impeachment proceedings

An impeachment inquiry vote is not part of it
Oh she understands it all right. That is why she is lying to her base and The American People about it. There is no "Official Inquiry" because Robert Mueller, (Your Own Personal Messiah) failed to deliver on "Recommendations for Indictment"

That is The Special Counsels Job, and he could not find anything. You cannot even Draw up Articles of Impeachment to bring an Official Impeachment Vote to The Floor without "Recommendations for Indictment" out of the Mueller Report.

There were none. No, go back to shitting on the streets and shooting heroin in your veins on the Shitty Streets of San Fran Shitsco, Nazi Pelosi.

Dirty Lying Whore.

C1QJHYKWgAEWaEN.jpg
Congress does not need a special council to impeach

Nothing is stopping them but they'd be stupid to do that.

That just leaves the case open.

Imagine what happens with that if trump wins re-election and Democrats win control of the Senate....

If I were McConnell, if a case of impeachment came to my chamber now and I know it's going to be voted down in the Senate, I eagerly send it down to the floor.
Fortunately McConnell is smarter than you.

Unless Trump commits an actual offense, McConnell is wise to ignore Democrat temper tantrums.
Trump has committed an actual offense.

Slimy Democrats are slithering around the law again by not having a vote. Basically they're too embarrassed to admit how wrong they are AGAIN. But Democrats have no problem cheating the American people and our government. It's what they do.
It's amazing how dumb some people here are. There is not vote necessary for this. The day has come for Trump.

Why has there been no Impeachment Inquiry vote as required?

Nancy Pelosi is a vote counter. She’s always been A vote counter . That’s why she never loses. Because she make sure she has the votes before she has the vote.

These guys might want to be quiet about a vote. Democrats have enough votes to impeach Trump today.

These guys might want to be quiet about a vote. Democrats have enough votes to impeach Trump today.

They do, but the most salient point is, do they have the mental chops to explain their vote, once it happens, to the electorate. Failing that, they'll suffer from hole-in-foot syndrome all through 2020.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

They do, but the most salient point is, do they have the mental chops to explain their vote, once it happens, to the electorate. Failing that, they'll suffer from hole-in-foot syndrome all through 2020.

That's why they are doing this inquiry. But I think the people who want to will understand once it is done.

Yep, and they're willing to make up ALL kinds of fake stories to make their point...fine job.

Nope just following up on a whistleblower complaint where the White House backed up much of it. Time to get the rest and we'll see where it goes.

No kidding, which part did the White House back up?

That Trump asked several times for a foreign government to get involved in our elections and then dangle the, according to Trump imbalance of support between the two countries.

I look forward to the house getting the full report and entire transcript.

Dang, you must have seen a different version. Perhaps you ought to recommend a Special Council Investigation, I'm sure Mueller has some free time.

It's right here:

Full Document: Trump’s Call With the Ukrainian President

(S/NF) The President: Well it’s very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time.1 Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it’s something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn’t do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it’s something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.2

(S/NF) President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only. 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her. I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I’m very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

UNCLASSIFIED

SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN

• 1 Mr. Trump alludes to American aid, while not explicitly linking his request to unfreezing it. At the time of this call, Mr. Trump was holding back hundreds of millions of dollars in military assistance to Ukraine that Congress had appropriated to help that country fend off Russian aggression.
  • 2 Mr. Trump brings up the idea of reciprocity, suggesting that the United States has been good to Ukraine even though something Ukraine has done is not good. The next thing Mr. Trump said — after Mr. Zelensky responded to this statement — was to ask for investigations.

See Original Document

(S/NF) The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it3. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

I get that you are a total partisan whore hack -

the ... leaves out about 500 words that totally confirms that you are an idiot.

That's why they are doing this inquiry. But I think the people who want to will understand once it is done.

July 4th, 1776
Was not independent day for us.

You will never be independent.
You don't want to be independent
Independent is failure for you.

Forum List

Back