Why has there been no Impeachment Inquiry vote as required?

Pure theater, nothing has really changed. Assclown Nadler has been conducting an impeachment inquiry since the Dems took over in the House. Nervous Nancy's dramatic announcement is to appease the radical idiots like AOC. Approval of "Articles of Impeachment" will require a vote, and she doesn't want to do that because that will put the Dems who won in Trump districts on the record.

This will cost the Dems the House in 2020.
Hold that thought sweetie. They just got the whistleblower report tonight and it is damning . They will impeach and the Congressional republicans will have to publicly choose between upholding the constitution and the rule of law, or supporting and protecting the Trump crime family and their contempt for everything decent .
Republicans here at USMB now must come to grips with the reality that this is not some made up charade created by democrats mad because they lost an election. This man they have supported has tried to destroy this republic. He has now attempted to collude with a foreign government for a second time in order to help him win an election. This time he was caught and caught red handed.

Where do you stand on gun control, Big Talker?

That's not relevant to this topic tin foil hat. But I am all for it. I've attended far too many children's funerals to be right wing stupid about guns. A human life is more valuable than a gun.

You are such a stinking hypocrite. You SAY that until it's time for your. bloody revolution right? Then it's time for me to learn my lesson.

Get out of here with those lessons. My life doesn't belong to you anyway. See that's the thing about you godless Leftists. You don't understand who the Author of Life is, and have no respect for it in the first place

An impeachment inquiry is where congress fact finds to see if they should bring impeachment to a vote.
That's Congressional oversight, conducted by all committees every day they're in session.

The special investigatory powers of an Impeachment Inquiry only occur after a real Impeachment investigation has been started.
LOL

It's started.

:dance:

Really you folks are dancing about it?

You think you REALLY have him now over this phone call? You think the American people will look at this PHONE CALL and say, oh yep, that was it, nailed it. The Russian thing wasn't it, Kavanaugh wasn't it, but boy you desperate Dems sure as heck got him on this PHONE CALL

No, Faun.

tenor.gif
I have no idea if we "have him now." I've said through all of this that Democrats have not shown enough evidence yet to justify impeaching trump.

I'm dancing because there's now a formal inquiry open.

People do not care if it's a "formal inquiry" or not and you know it. The albatross is already hanging. This seals the deal: this is the only thing the Dems will have as their legacy. And they did this, in one of the dumbest political moves I have EVER seen, BEFORE they saw the transcript.

Really. You can't fix this level of stupid. You can only marvel at it.

An impeachment inquiry is where congress fact finds to see if they should bring impeachment to a vote.
That's Congressional oversight, conducted by all committees every day they're in session.

The special investigatory powers of an Impeachment Inquiry only occur after a real Impeachment investigation has been started.
LOL

It's started.

You think you REALLY have him now over this phone call? You think the American people will look at this PHONE CALL and say, oh yep, that was it, nailed it. The Russian thing wasn't it, Kavanaugh wasn't it, but boy you desperate Dems sure as heck got him on this PHONE CALL

No, Faun.

The time has come for your boy Sue. He can't obstruct the whistleblower. He can't stop that person from testifying. He can't make false claims of executive privilege. He can't intimidate the whistleblower by filling the right wing media with bullshit. His ass is in a sling. He's the sheriff in the "Quick and the Dead," and Pelosi is Herod shooting out the legs of the chair he's standing on. Your 30 percent is not the American people.

The time has come for Trump.

LOL

It's started.

No, Faun.

tenor.gif
I have no idea if we "have him now." I've said through all of this that Democrats have not shown enough evidence yet to justify impeaching trump.

People do not care if it's a "formal inquiry" or not and you know it. The albatross is already hanging. This seals the deal: this is the only thing the Dems will have as their legacy. And they did this, in one of the dumbest political moves I have EVER seen, BEFORE they saw the transcript.

You rightards are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

You're stomping your feet and shaking your cane at the sky because the Congress, who has oversight in such matters, is exercising their Constitution obligation to investigate potential criminal activity by the president.

You freaks are absolutely lawless.

Pure theater, nothing has really changed. Assclown Nadler has been conducting an impeachment inquiry since the Dems took over in the House. Nervous Nancy's dramatic announcement is to appease the radical idiots like AOC. Approval of "Articles of Impeachment" will require a vote, and she doesn't want to do that because that will put the Dems who won in Trump districts on the record.

This will cost the Dems the House in 2020.
Hold that thought sweetie. They just got the whistleblower report tonight and it is damning . They will impeach and the Congressional republicans will have to publicly choose between upholding the constitution and the rule of law, or supporting and protecting the Trump crime family and their contempt for everything decent .
Republicans here at USMB now must come to grips with the reality that this is not some made up charade created by democrats mad because they lost an election. This man they have supported has tried to destroy this republic. He has now attempted to collude with a foreign government for a second time in order to help him win an election. This time he was caught and caught red handed.

That's not relevant to this topic tin foil hat. But I am all for it. I've attended far too many children's funerals to be right wing stupid about guns. A human life is more valuable than a gun.

You are such a stinking hypocrite. You SAY that until it's time for your. bloody revolution right? Then it's time for me to learn my lesson.

Get out of here with those lessons. My life doesn't belong to you anyway. See that's the thing about you godless Leftists. You don't understand who the Author of Life is, and have no respect for it in the first place

My revolution happens on the day the lord returns. Meanwhile I won't be following any man, democrat or republican like you follow your false god Trump or any ideology like you follow rright wing extremism

You are about to learn a stern lesson. I am not the one who is the teacher. I understand full well who the author of life is. Where you have slipped is in your choice to follow the author of confusion and lies. I'm not talking about Trump when I say that. But I am talking about who Trump is truly working for.

And for the record, I personally oppose abortion, war, and the death penalty. You are the godless hypocrite. Pharisee.

Last edited:

LOL

It's started.

No, Faun.

The time has come for your boy Sue. He can't obstruct the whistleblower. He can't stop that person from testifying. He can't make false claims of executive privilege. He can't intimidate the whistleblower by filling the right wing media with bullshit. His ass is in a sling. He's the sheriff in the "Quick and the Dead," and Pelosi is Herod shooting out the legs of the chair he's standing on. Your 30 percent is not the American people.

Uh huh

My revolution happens on the day the lord returns. Meanwhile I won't be following any man, democrat or republican like you follow your false god Trump or any ideology like you follow rright wing extremism

You are about to learn a stern lesson. I am not the one who is the teacher. I understand full well who the author of life is. Where you have slipped is in your choice to follow the author of confusion and lies. I'm not talking about Trump when I say that. But I am talking about who Trump is truly working for.

And for the record, I personally oppose abortion, war, and the death penalty. You are the godless hypocrite. Pharisee.

Oh you are definitely pro-choice. No doubt about that

LOL

It's started.

No, Faun.

tenor.gif

You rightards are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

You're stomping your feet and shaking your cane at the sky because the Congress, who has oversight in such matters, is exercising their Constitution obligation to investigate potential criminal activity by the president.

You freaks are absolutely lawless.

"Criminal activity" = talking on the phone to foreign leaders about totally legit stuff

I am not kidding when I say you all remind me of first graders reporting to me about "HE TOUCHED ME!!!" all the livelong day.

First graders outgrow this by second grade. All except the ones with serious problems. We elect those to Congress--as Democrats.

LOL

It's started.

No, Faun.

Uh huh

From what I see, the words I said are true.

LOL

It's started.

No, Faun.

Uh huh

You are also pro-choice. So you are a hypocrite and a liar.

Pro choice means I chose to use protection when I was younger so I wouldn't father children out of wedlock. But you're dumb and think choice only means in cases of abortion. You don't mind the lack of choice we have not to be gunned down by some nutjob with a gun. You're sanctimonious garbage Sue. A modern day Pharisee.

Pro choice means I chose to use protection when I was younger so I wouldn't father children out of wedlock. But you're dumb and think choice only means in cases of abortion. You don't mind the lack of choice we have not to be gunned down by some nutjob with a gun. You're sanctimonious garbage Sue. A modern day Pharisee.

Choice means you are in favor of legal abortion. YOU would not choose to father a baby out of wedlock but you endorse other people killing their children in the womb. So don't talk to me about guns when black people are lining up outside abortion clinics to murder their own babies

LOL

It's started.

No, Faun.

Uh huh

God gives us a choice Sue. In everything we do. Stop listening to right wing preachers, get your own relationship with God. Because your pastor will be standing in line waiting his turn on the day of judgment just like you will.

No, Faun.

Uh huh

God gives us a choice Sue. In everything we do. Stop listening to right wing preachers, get your own relationship with God. Because your pastor will be standing in line waiting his turn on the day of judgment just like you will.

I rest my case

Choice means you are in favor of legal abortion. YOU would not choose to father a baby out of wedlock but you endorse other people killing their children in the womb. So don't talk to me about guns when black people are lining up outside abortion clinics to murder their own babies

You don't define what choice is. You talk about killing a child in the womb but don't mind that child getting hit by a stray bullet after it has left the womb. So just erase your lecturing me before I have to say things to you I'll need God to forgive me for. Don't talk to me about blacks supposedly lining up for abortions when little black kids get killed by guns. You racists and your memes piss me off.

The racist origins of the 'pro-life' abortion movement they never talk about

Uh huh

I rest my case

You have no case.

You don't define what choice is. You talk about killing a child in the womb but don't mind that child getting hit by a stray bullet after it has left the womb. So just erase your lecturing me before I have to say things to you I'll need God to forgive me for. Don't talk to me about blacks supposedly lining up for abortions when little black kids get killed by guns. You racists and your memes pisse me off.

It is wrong, always wrong, to kill the innocent.

I rest my case

You have no case.

You vote for those who would kill the innocent and extend the life of the heinous murderers.

That's how you know your priorities are messed up. Really.

You don't define what choice is. You talk about killing a child in the womb but don't mind that child getting hit by a stray bullet after it has left the womb. So just erase your lecturing me before I have to say things to you I'll need God to forgive me for. Don't talk to me about blacks supposedly lining up for abortions when little black kids get killed by guns. You racists and your memes pisse me off.

It is wrong, always wrong, to kill the innocent.

It is wrong to follow a liar, but you worship Trump.

I rest my case

You have no case.

You vote for those who would kill the innocent and extend the life of the heinous murderers.

That's how you know your priorities are messed up. Really.

You support Trump. Shut up.

Forum List

Back