Why has there been no Impeachment Inquiry vote as required?

The Dems don't believe in those idiotic Biden conspiracy theories and Clinton's emails hiding in Ukraine.

Yep, and they're willing to make up ALL kinds of fake stories to make their point...fine job.

Nope just following up on a whistleblower complaint where the White House backed up much of it. Time to get the rest and we'll see where it goes.

No kidding, which part did the White House back up?

That Trump asked several times for a foreign government to get involved in our elections and then dangle the, according to Trump imbalance of support between the two countries.

I look forward to the house getting the full report and entire transcript.

Literally none of that happened.

It literally did, I posted the that portion of the transcript. And Congress still has to look into the entirety of the whistleblower complaint.

You can't have a real impeachment inquiry without a vote of the House.

Pelosi has not, as of yet, scheduled, or said she will schedule a vote.

The reason why is simple... Pelosi is pandering to the Fascist left that demand a coup. But she knows Democrat House Candidates not in Fanatical Leftist districts can't afford to be stupid enough to vote to impeach Trump without a real impeachable offense.

Pelosi has resisted for that reason ..But AOC is now the titular (pun) head of the Democrat Party.
What are rules to democrats?

Yep, and they're willing to make up ALL kinds of fake stories to make their point...fine job.

Nope just following up on a whistleblower complaint where the White House backed up much of it. Time to get the rest and we'll see where it goes.

That Trump asked several times for a foreign government to get involved in our elections and then dangle the, according to Trump imbalance of support between the two countries.

It literally did, I posted the that portion of the transcript. And Congress still has to look into the entirety of the whistleblower complaint.

You literally can't read.

Ahh, poor baby.

You make about as much sense as Trump who today just proclaimed that he doesn't consider Pelosi the Speaker of the House. What? An idiot leading idiots.

Ahh, poor baby.

You make about as much sense as Trump who today just proclaimed that he doesn't consider Pelosi the Speaker of the House. What? An idiot leading idiots.

The problem with engaging people like you is that there is no bottom to your fucking stupidity.

Ahh, poor baby.

The problem with engaging people like you is that there is no bottom to your fucking stupidity.

You mad, bro? Cuz you're not providing much of an argument. Poor baby.

Pure theater, nothing has really changed. Assclown Nadler has been conducting an impeachment inquiry since the Dems took over in the House. Nervous Nancy's dramatic announcement is to appease the radical idiots like AOC. Approval of "Articles of Impeachment" will require a vote, and she doesn't want to do that because that will put the Dems who won in Trump districts on the record.

This will cost the Dems the House in 2020.
Just face it. The time has come for Trump. People like you enabled this man to violate the constitution time after time. Now the noose is on his neck. These are not articles of impeachment, no vote is required.

Pure theater, nothing has really changed. Assclown Nadler has been conducting an impeachment inquiry since the Dems took over in the House. Nervous Nancy's dramatic announcement is to appease the radical idiots like AOC. Approval of "Articles of Impeachment" will require a vote, and she doesn't want to do that because that will put the Dems who won in Trump districts on the record.

Just face it. The time has come for Trump. People like you enabled this man to violate the constitution time after time. Now the noose is on his neck. These are not articles of impeachment, no vote is required.

None of that is true.

None of that is true.
It's true. That's why we are at this point.

Hold that thought sweetie. They just got the whistleblower report tonight and it is damning . They will impeach and the Congressional republicans will have to publicly choose between upholding the constitution and the rule of law, or supporting and protecting the Trump crime family and their contempt for everything decent .

None of that is true.

We are at this point solely because Democratics can't accept that he won.

Hold that thought sweetie. They just got the whistleblower report tonight and it is damning . They will impeach and the Congressional republicans will have to publicly choose between upholding the constitution and the rule of law, or supporting and protecting the Trump crime family and their contempt for everything decent .

There is literally not one damning sentence in it.

Holy shit! Are you on the house intelligence committee ? IF not you have no fucking way of knowing that. I have not seen it either, but I do know that a number of congress people , including republicans are calling it disturbing. Pull your head out!!

You can't have a real impeachment inquiry without a vote of the House.

Pelosi has not, as of yet, scheduled, or said she will schedule a vote.

The reason why is simple... Pelosi is pandering to the Fascist left that demand a coup. But she knows Democrat House Candidates not in Fanatical Leftist districts can't afford to be stupid enough to vote to impeach Trump without a real impeachable offense.

Pelosi has resisted for that reason ..But AOC is now the titular (pun) head of the Democrat Party.
what Are you blathering about?

Only if you’re a treasonous trumpkin

Only if you’re a treasonous trumpkin

Or intelligent.

Sergei Milian is suspected of being Source D in the dossier. Interesting indeed.

DVVVnA6UQAAEhvO

IMPEACH ALREADY!

Dang, you must have seen a different version. Perhaps you ought to recommend a Special Council Investigation, I'm sure Mueller has some free time.

It's right here:

Full Document: Trump’s Call With the Ukrainian President

(S/NF) The President: Well it’s very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time.1 Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it’s something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn’t do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it’s something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.2

(S/NF) President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only. 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her. I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I’m very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

UNCLASSIFIED

SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN

• 1 Mr. Trump alludes to American aid, while not explicitly linking his request to unfreezing it. At the time of this call, Mr. Trump was holding back hundreds of millions of dollars in military assistance to Ukraine that Congress had appropriated to help that country fend off Russian aggression.
  • 2 Mr. Trump brings up the idea of reciprocity, suggesting that the United States has been good to Ukraine even though something Ukraine has done is not good. The next thing Mr. Trump said — after Mr. Zelensky responded to this statement — was to ask for investigations.

See Original Document

(S/NF) The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it3. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Tell ya what, how about if you get back to us on the next 100% guaranteed now we got him Trump story? That ought to be what, 2 days, maybe 3 days?

None of that is true.

At this point? You mean the point where libs are getting stupider by the minute?

What are the steps involved in the impeachment of a president?

The process is started by a two-thirds majority vote of the Parliament (House of Representatives) to impeach the President, whereupon the Constitutional Court (The Senate) decides whether the President is guilty of the crime of which he is charged. If he is found guilty, he is removed from power.

Impeachment - Wikipedia

Remarks in blue are mine.

You've very ably copied and pasted a portion of text describing impeachment and removal procedures in Bulgaria. Well done!
And he got it wrong. Impeachment requires only a simple majority to pass.
The full house votes...if a 218 majority is reached, the judiciary committee begins an actual impeachment inquiry. Pelousy is still 70 votes shy on her side of the aisle....it will never happen.
LOL

Uh, it's happening. An impeachment inquiry is already underway. And it's already scoring points as trump is now going to release the whistle blowers complaint to Congress.
Wrong oh stinky pants. You need to write up articles of impeachment. You get those from The Special Counsel's Recommendations for Indictment.

Mad Moscow Mueller failed to provide the very thing you need to even put an official impeachment query in to motion.

You Ass Licking Dingle Berry Eating Morons have been running a Fake Impeachment Query since before The President was Sworn in to Office.

Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Nadler, and Adam Schiff are all lying to The American People and have been lying for 3 years.

But thank you again for the laughs and for ensuring a 2020 land slide!!!

The Constitution requires a two-thirds super majority to convict a person being impeached. The Senate enters judgment on its decision, whether that be to convict or acquit, and a copy of the judgment is filed with the Secretary of State.

What body votes on impeachment?

The Senate becomes jury and judge, except in the case of presidential impeachment trials when the chief justice of the United States presides. The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official is removal from office.

How the impeachment process works?

The process is started by a two-thirds majority vote of the Parliament to impeach the President, whereupon the Constitutional Court decides whether the President is guilty of the crime of which he is charged. If he is found guilty, he is removed from power.

WIKI

giphy.gif

"You need to write up articles of impeachment."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a fucking retard you are.

No, dumbfuck, you don't need to write up articles of impeachment to open an impeachment inquiry. In fact, articles of impeachment are the final step before voting to impeach a federal officer. While an impeachment inquiry is among the early procedures.

You prove yet again that you're as dumb as a stump.

Forum List

Back