Why has there been no Impeachment Inquiry vote as required?

I see nothing different between what Nancy had tasked the Committees with before yesterday. She’s continued to say they will Legislate, Investigate if any crimes they will follow the process, and Fight Trump in court.

She won’t bring it to a vote unless there is a clear crime - that’s the only way she’ll get Senate Republicans to start to consider Impeachment.

But there is no change in the Investigation strategy they’ve had all along. She was very careful with her words. She’s trying to appease her caucus.

How I know it isn’t truly a legitimate Impeachment Probe? With that comes ultimate subpoena power and we would already see a long list of subpoenas issued this morning.

Nancy really is a shrewd DC player.

A temper tantrum because you LOST in 2016. Still the temper tantrum because Mueller didn't work out and 2020 is looking to be such a bust.

Poor babies. As if this is not OBVIOUS to everyone

Have you looked at the polls where Trump is trailing everyone... and Republicans are retiring in droves because they don't want to get their asses handed to them.

And this is before the recession starts...
You mean the polls that had Hillary winning in an Electoral College Landslide? Yeah. I saw them

You think Pelosi is stupid enough to try this stunt in an election year if she thought Democrats could win an honest election?

Actually polls that arent corrupt are still inaccurate at this stage in part because Democrats look much more qualified with another Clown Car Candidate standing beside them to be compared to.

I see nothing different between what Nancy had tasked the Committees with before yesterday. She’s continued to say they will Legislate, Investigate if any crimes they will follow the process, and Fight Trump in court.

She won’t bring it to a vote unless there is a clear crime - that’s the only way she’ll get Senate Republicans to start to consider Impeachment.

But there is no change in the Investigation strategy they’ve had all along. She was very careful with her words. She’s trying to appease her caucus.

How I know it isn’t truly a legitimate Impeachment Probe? With that comes ultimate subpoena power and we would already see a long list of subpoenas issued this morning.

Nancy really is a shrewd DC player.

She knows that her base is the sycophant media, and morons.

Oh, Sue... This is Trump caught red handed... to the point where the Intelligence Agencies broke bad on him.

Now, you guys can put a wall of bodies to defend him. But at the end of the day, he withheld monies trying to get dirt on his opponent.

We made Nixon resign for a lot less. We impeached Clinton for a lot less.
You guys are pathetic.

We heard this for the last 3 years. Russian collusion, remember?

Now the new dake outrage is one nations leader asking another to investigate a corrupt business deal?

That all you got? Really?

Oh, Sue... This is Trump caught red handed... to the point where the Intelligence Agencies broke bad on him.

Now, you guys can put a wall of bodies to defend him. But at the end of the day, he withheld monies trying to get dirt on his opponent.

We made Nixon resign for a lot less. We impeached Clinton for a lot less.
You guys are pathetic.

We heard this for the last 3 years. Russian collusion, remember?

Now the new dake outrage is one nations leader asking another to investigate a corrupt business deal?

That all you got? Really?

The President's largest problem is that he simply can't accept the Washington policy that all Democrats are above the law.

This board continues to lower my expectations.

Maybe you'd be happier if you knew the House only needs a simple majority...the SENATE requires 2/3.

^Another "winner"

We're talking about an impeachment inquiry here where you don't need any sort of majority from the house and the senate isn't involved.

Stop me if you have heard this -

Pelosi going in front of a camera and saying a few words changes nothing-
Nothing changed
There was no change in standing (of anything)
She uttered a few words to appease the really stupid people like AOC, and apparently you.

The House Judiciary Committee is preparing to vote to formally define an impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

A person familiar with the plans told CBS News this is significant because it's the first formal acknowledgement in committee.

I'll be darn.

Maybe you'd be happier if you knew the House only needs a simple majority...the SENATE requires 2/3.

^Another "winner"

We're talking about an impeachment inquiry here where you don't need any sort of majority from the house and the senate isn't involved.

Nothing changed
She uttered a few words to appease the really stupid people like AOC, and apparently you.

All it did was signal that House leadership endorses impeachment. After Pelosi's announcement the number of members who confirmed support for impeachment grew dramatically. So, whether you think things have changed or not is irrelevant, what has changed is the Democrats have just about the right amount of members to impeach Trump.

However, that's not what I was commenting on. I and others have merely stated that the House does not need to vote for an impeachment inquiry. One of your fellow morons on this board is actually quoting the impeachment process for Bulgaria, maybe tell them how stupid they are, fucking idiot.

^Another "winner"

Nothing changed

All it did was signal that House leadership endorses impeachment. After Pelosi's announcement the number of members who confirmed support for impeachment grew dramatically. So, whether you think things have changed or not is irrelevant, what has changed is the Democrats have just about the right amount of members to impeach Trump.

However, that's not what I was commenting on. I and others have merely stated that the House does not need to vote for an impeachment inquiry. One of your fellow morons on this board is actually quoting the impeachment process for Bulgaria, maybe tell them how stupid they are, fucking idiot.

Actually it signals that House leadership is willing to hang there hopes and dreams on unsubstantiated BS.

^Another "winner"

Nothing changed

Actually it signals that House leadership is willing to hang there hopes and dreams on unsubstantiated BS.

The Dems don't believe in those idiotic Biden conspiracy theories and Clinton's emails hiding in Ukraine.

^Another "winner"

Nothing changed

The Dems don't believe in those idiotic Biden conspiracy theories and Clinton's emails hiding in Ukraine.

Yep, and they're willing to make up ALL kinds of fake stories to make their point...fine job.

^Another "winner"

Nothing changed

Yep, and they're willing to make up ALL kinds of fake stories to make their point...fine job.

Nope just following up on a whistleblower complaint where the White House backed up much of it. Time to get the rest and we'll see where it goes.

Nothing changed

Nope just following up on a whistleblower complaint where the White House backed up much of it. Time to get the rest and we'll see where it goes.

No kidding, which part did the White House back up?

That Trump asked several times for a foreign government to get involved in our elections and then dangle the, according to Trump imbalance of support between the two countries.

I look forward to the house getting the full report and entire transcript.

That Trump asked several times for a foreign government to get involved in our elections and then dangle the, according to Trump imbalance of support between the two countries.

Dang, you must have seen a different version. Perhaps you ought to recommend a Special Council Investigation, I'm sure Mueller has some free time.

Dang, you must have seen a different version. Perhaps you ought to recommend a Special Council Investigation, I'm sure Mueller has some free time.

It's right here:

Full Document: Trump’s Call With the Ukrainian President

(S/NF) The President: Well it’s very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time.1 Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it’s something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn’t do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it’s something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.2

(S/NF) President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only. 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her. I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I’m very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

UNCLASSIFIED

SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN

• 1 Mr. Trump alludes to American aid, while not explicitly linking his request to unfreezing it. At the time of this call, Mr. Trump was holding back hundreds of millions of dollars in military assistance to Ukraine that Congress had appropriated to help that country fend off Russian aggression.
  • 2 Mr. Trump brings up the idea of reciprocity, suggesting that the United States has been good to Ukraine even though something Ukraine has done is not good. The next thing Mr. Trump said — after Mr. Zelensky responded to this statement — was to ask for investigations.

See Original Document

(S/NF) The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it3. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

It's right here:

Full Document: Trump’s Call With the Ukrainian President

(S/NF) The President: Well it’s very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time.1 Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it’s something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn’t do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it’s something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.2

(S/NF) President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only. 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her. I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I’m very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

UNCLASSIFIED

SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN

• 1 Mr. Trump alludes to American aid, while not explicitly linking his request to unfreezing it. At the time of this call, Mr. Trump was holding back hundreds of millions of dollars in military assistance to Ukraine that Congress had appropriated to help that country fend off Russian aggression.
  • 2 Mr. Trump brings up the idea of reciprocity, suggesting that the United States has been good to Ukraine even though something Ukraine has done is not good. The next thing Mr. Trump said — after Mr. Zelensky responded to this statement — was to ask for investigations.

See Original Document

(S/NF) The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it3. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Yes, and which part are you misinterpreting?

Literally none of that happened.

Forum List

Back