Why Hasn’t Pelosi’s Attacker Been Released on California’s $0 Bail Yet?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Only you little people are worthless, the elites get special privileges.

1667074883796.png

And Pelosi’s attacker didn’t even murder anyone.
Put an ankle bracelet on him.

How fucking stupid can you be. No cash bail does not mean that you get out because of your status. You get out without bail if you are considered to not be a flight risk or a danger to the public. Do you really think that this guy will be released?
Ah. So if you murder children you get zero dollar bail. If you beat up a Pelosi they toss the key.
Got it.

View attachment 717650
He attacked a Democrat....that voids the leftist zero bail policy.

He attacked a Democrat....that voids the leftist zero bail policy.
He committed a violent crime ,and planned to attack others by his own admission that voids the zero bail policy

What is the Zero Bail Policy?​

The Zero Bail Policy, also known as SB-10 or Proposition 25, is a Policy that eliminates bail for certain suspects in the criminal justice system. The state's cash bail system would be replaced with risk assessments done by superior courts and the state Judicial Council would decide which risk assessments are okay to use. The risk assessments would categorize individuals into three categories, low, medium and high risk, similar to the infraction, misdemeanor and felony categories. Suspects that were deemed to have a low risk of reappearing in court and a low risk of posing a threat would be released and vice versa with high risk. Medium risk can go either way based on the crime. If a cop or prosecutor is completely against a decision to release a suspect they can take the defendant to court and make an argument against their release and the judge will decide.

Last edited:
Why haven't you MAGAts gotten your GoFundMe up and running for him yet?
You people get exposed for your inconsistencies and hypocrisies and you deflect with one of your own bullshit fantasies. How many MAGAS live in nudists colonies in Berkeley and are deft enough to get past Pelosi’s’ Wall and sea of cameras during this heightened alert for right wing terrorists? And What about Paul Pelosi calling the police in the bathroom and referring to the intruder as “ his friend”? If an intruder is in my house and is going to harm me or my families and I am in another room, I’m calling the police and telling them an intruder is in my house, not “a friend”.

View attachment 717650
as far as I've heard, he isn't arrested.

You people get exposed for your inconsistencies and hypocrisies and you deflect with one of your own bullshit fantasies. How many MAGAS live in nudists colonies in Berkeley and are deft enough to get past Pelosi’s’ Wall and sea of cameras during this heightened alert for right wing terrorists? And What about Paul Pelosi calling the police in the bathroom and referring to the intruder as “ his friend”? If an intruder is in my house and is going to harm me or my families and I am in another room, I’m calling the police and telling them an intruder is in my house, not “a friend”.
why would he come out of the bathroom before police arrived?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back