Why Hasn’t Pelosi’s Attacker Been Released on California’s $0 Bail Yet?

Nice non response, groomer.
It's all that you deserve. I am not going to waste my time trying to reason with an angry, vindictive and narrowminded old fool. Your policies would only perpetuate the cycle of crime and poverty. Either you're not bright enough to see that or you don't care. You have no desire to better understand the complexities of crime and poverty-indeed, you are proably incapeable of it. And calling me a "groomer" further confirms my perception of you as someone who does not have the intelect or emotional intelegence to to even try to learn anything

why would he come out of the bathroom before police arrived?
I heard this morning that Peloser might have opened the door for the cops and instead of staying with the cops went to get his hammer back. I find that quite odd.

What Federal statute did he violate by bashing an 80 year old drunk/druggie in the head with a hammer?
he doesn't work for the federal government and the home isn't federal property. This is surely odd.

You are mad because I know exactly what I am talking about.

All of this bullshit is because of the progressive idea that the criminals are the real victims, and their victims are extended victims of the real enemy, "the system".
It’s the Marion Barry phenomena
Dysfunctional supporting and extolling dysfunctionals

That is why the Feds rushed in with their own charges, they feared the guy would be released under California procedures.

That is why the Feds rushed in with their own charges, they feared the guy would be released under California procedures.
Plus it takes a while to train him as to exactly what to say and he damn well better stick to thst story or Arkanscide

It's all that you deserve. I am not going to waste my time trying to reason with an angry, vindictive and narrowminded old fool. Your policies would only perpetuate the cycle of crime and poverty. Either you're not bright enough to see that or you don't care. You have no desire to better understand the complexities of crime and poverty-indeed, you are proably incapeable of it. And calling me a "groomer" further confirms my perception of you as someone who does not have the intelect or emotional intelegence to to even try to learn anything

This is why you are losing. Arguing complexities while people are worried about some nut pushing them onto a subway track is the height of elitist academic snobbery.

"intelect", "intelegence"?

Spell check, groomer.

Thank you for admitting tha complexities are beyond your ability to deal with

I can understand them just fine, they are retarded social engineering ideas that hurt actual people while lily white progressive bougie fucks like you sniff your own farts and tell each other how caring you are.

Free Depape! What is the worst that can happen with $0 Bail living in a Sanctuary City?

Instead of trying so hard to prove that your stupid, you should put some of that energy into learning something

What is the controversy behind ending cash bail?​

One common misperception is that ending cash bail and reforming the pretrial system could endanger the public even more than the status quo. However, studies of New Jersey and Washington, D.C., demonstrate that defendants’ rates of appearance for trial after reforms were implemented are similar or better to rates of appearance before the reforms. Similarly, the rates of rearrest for people who were released pretrial are comparable to those before the reforms were instituted.

An additional point of contention for policymakers seeking to end cash bail is the use of actuarial risk assessments—formulas or algorithms used to predict an individual’s likelihood of appearance at trial and their risk of reoffending pretrial.

Forum List

Back