Why hasn't the NRA been blamed for the youtube shootings

Wonder why? Nothing has changed at the NRA. They still support gun rights. Anyone care to chime in on this? Does this show the media bias on guns and shootings seeing how many of the lib loons were blaming the NRA before the facts came out?

Maybe because she didn't use a semi-automatic rifle. And because her victims survived. Coincidence?
The NRA is only responsible when killers use semi auto rifles?
How exactly would having a longer barrel make her shooting more deadly?

Read up on "rate of fire" and "magazine size".

Rate of fire is the same. Magazine size varies with the weapon.

Are you saying they are equally dangerous?

Maybe because she didn't use a semi-automatic rifle. And because her victims survived. Coincidence?

Doesn't a semi auto pistol and a semi auto rifle have about the same rate of fire? One shot per finger squeeze?

Wow? Really??

If you really believe that an assault rifle is no more deadly than a pistol, you should be lobbying congress to quit wasting money on them for our military. Just give them all pistols, eh?
Jesus H Christ, you people are so fucking clueless about the things you want to ban. :laugh:

No, long barrels aren't as effective in close quarters situations. They are designed for longer range shooting. That's why a pistol was used to kill Osama Bin Laden, as opposed to a fucking rifle, retard.

What do you consider NOT dangerous about firearms?

Equally? If you shoot someone with an AR-15 they can and will be just as dead as if you shot them with a .22 cal revolver. and vice versa.

Perhaps dblack just isn't as up on firearms as he may need to be?

Doesn't a semi auto pistol and a semi auto rifle have about the same rate of fire? One shot per finger squeeze?

Wow? Really??

If you really believe that an assault rifle is no more deadly than a pistol, you should be lobbying congress to quit wasting money on them for our military. Just give them all pistols, eh?
Jesus H Christ, you people are so fucking clueless about the things you want to ban. :laugh:

You people? I'm not even advocating for the gun-grabbers. But I am calling bullshit on bullshit.

When gun rights people try to pretend, with a straight face, that there's no such a thing as "more dangerous" or "less dangerous" when it comes to guns - that a pistol is just as dangerous as an assault rifle, that's just dumb. It makes you all look like idiots, and it makes it easier to dismiss otherwise sane defense of the Second Amendment.

Equally? If you shoot someone with an AR-15 they can and will be just as dead as if you shot them with a .22 cal revolver. and vice versa.

So, if someone went crazy and started shooting up the local mall - would they kill more people with an AR-15, or a .22 cal revolver? Before you post your reply, read the words out loud. Because it's going to sound really stupid if you try to say they're the same.

Wow? Really??

You people? I'm not even advocating for the gun-grabbers. But I am calling bullshit on bullshit.

When gun rights people try to pretend, with a straight face, that there's no such a thing as "more dangerous" or "less dangerous" when it comes to guns - that a pistol is just as dangerous as an assault rifle, that's just dumb. It makes you all look like idiots, and it makes it easier to dismiss otherwise sane defense of the Second Amendment.
Clearly now you are being willfully ignorant. I already explained about assault rifles so that's that. Yet you keep saying assault rifle like they are used in shootings all the time. And the fact that all we were talking about that started your spinning was the fact that a semi auto rifle and a semi auto handgun have the same rate of fire. Now if you want to keep playing pretend, go right ahead.

Last edited:

So, if someone went crazy and started shooting up the local mall - would they kill more people with an AR-15, or a .22 cal revolver? Before you post your reply, read the words out loud. Because it's going to sound really stupid if you try to say they're the same.
It would depend on how many people were hit and where they were hit.

You clearly didn't follow my instructions.

Wonder why? Nothing has changed at the NRA. They still support gun rights. Anyone care to chime in on this? Does this show the media bias on guns and shootings seeing how many of the lib loons were blaming the NRA before the facts came out?

Dear miketx when the shooters are Asian with mental issues,
like the VirginiaTech shooter (and this woman was more middle Eastern),
there is some kind of taboo about Asians with mental illness.
Not something Asians discuss, much less anyone else.

Mental illness, racial identity and the Virginia Tech shooting

Youtube and the rest of the left have shut up real fast about this chic shooting ppl. Imagine if it were the opposite.

Wow? Really??

OK. explain how an AR-15 makes you more dead than a .22 cal?

You clearly didn't follow my instructions.

Since an AR can jam, while a revolver probably won't, that all depends. Doesn't it?

Wow? Really??

OK. explain how an AR-15 makes you more dead than a .22 cal?

No one seems to be able to follow instructions.

Wow? Really??

What's bullshit is you thinking civilian AR-15's are the same thing that our military uses. Quit talking about things you don't understand.

Wow? Really??

What's bullshit is you thinking civilian AR-15's are the same thing that our military uses. Quit talking about things you don't understand.

3 for 3 ... no wonder we have people actually considering repealing the 2nd Amendment.

Wow? Really??

3 for 3 ... no wonder we have people actually considering repealing the 2nd Amendment.
Once again, Clearly now you are being willfully ignorant. I already explained about assault rifles so that's that. Yet you keep saying assault rifle like they are used in shootings all the time. And the fact that all we were talking about that started your spinning was the fact that a semi auto rifle and a semi auto handgun have the same rate of fire. Now if you want to keep playing pretend, go right ahead.

And, this OP was about why have the leftoids suddenly stopped blaming the NRA? Do you have anything to add to that or will you just continue to troll?

Last edited:

Wow? Really??

Yeah, its because they are dumb as shit, just like YOU are. Quit talking about things you don't understand.

Forum List

Back