Why hasn't the NRA been blamed for the youtube shootings

I wonder if YouTube will get armed security after this (assuming they didn't have it already).
They will have armed guards, they will exercise their second amendment rights. They just don't want YOU to be allowed to exercise YOUR'S.

Wonder why? Nothing has changed at the NRA. They still support gun rights. Anyone care to chime in on this? Does this show the media bias on guns and shootings seeing how many of the lib loons were blaming the NRA before the facts came out?

Maybe because she didn't use a semi-automatic rifle. And because her victims survived. Coincidence?

she used a semi auto pistol

oh and she followed the magazine law as well

however she was able to swap mags at will which she did

I'm seeing a Persian woman named Nasim Aghdam, and she doesn't look white to me.
She was born in Iran, a terrorist country and an enemy of the U.S. I don't consider her a "white girl". And you can shove your trolling Nazi remark up your pansy ass.

Congratulations! You just proved that you are no better than any other racist!

She's Armenian and Azerbijani. When she was born, Iran was our ally. I went to school with Iranian Navy officers in the late 70s.

You should really learn to read at your age. I love how you conveniently edited out my comment so you could lie about what I said.

Hurts getting caught with your ignorant racist ass showing, doesn't it?
Calling me a racist for pointing out the anti-white sentiments of the left tells me there's another reason for your unprovoked personal attacks. Perhaps you're still butthurt from a past exchange you never quite got over? Could that be it, teacher?

No. Apparently you are just a dumbass! I didn't call you a Nazi, nor a racist until you proved it.
Ok, teacher, how does this prove I'm a Nazi?
She's not white, she's not male, she's not a conservative, not a Christian, can't be spun into looking like any of those "villains", so pretend like it didn't happen and hope another one happens (only by a white guy), then the NRA becomes the devil again.

She looks pretty white to me. What are you seeing?
I'm seeing a Persian woman named Nasim Aghdam, and she doesn't look white to me.

Learn to quote correctly!

Wonder why? Nothing has changed at the NRA. They still support gun rights. Anyone care to chime in on this? Does this show the media bias on guns and shootings seeing how many of the lib loons were blaming the NRA before the facts came out?
Maybe it's because everyone figured out they never shot anyone

Maybe it's because everyone figured out they never shot anyone
Fat chance. Libtards aways blame the NRA unless it's one of their own....

I'm surprised that the left blamed the NRA for the Las Vegas shooting, after all, Paddock, was one of their own. He was photographed at a leftist rally wearing one of those idiotic pink hats and he targeted a popular right wing gathering. Stephen Paddock was a leftist and he didn't need 22 rifles and one handgun in that hotel room to do what he did. He clearly saw himself as a leftist martyr, who by killing as many people as he did and having as many weapons on display as he did in his room, would see his actions as destroying gun ownership in the country.

She was born in Iran, a terrorist country and an enemy of the U.S. I don't consider her a "white girl". And you can shove your trolling Nazi remark up your pansy ass.

She's Armenian and Azerbijani. When she was born, Iran was our ally. I went to school with Iranian Navy officers in the late 70s.

You should really learn to read at your age. I love how you conveniently edited out my comment so you could lie about what I said.

Calling me a racist for pointing out the anti-white sentiments of the left tells me there's another reason for your unprovoked personal attacks. Perhaps you're still butthurt from a past exchange you never quite got over? Could that be it, teacher?

No. Apparently you are just a dumbass! I didn't call you a Nazi, nor a racist until you proved it.
She's not white, she's not male, she's not a conservative, not a Christian, can't be spun into looking like any of those "villains", so pretend like it didn't happen and hope another one happens (only by a white guy), then the NRA becomes the devil again.

Instead of nitpicking, why don't you try answering the fucking question? Too embarrassing for you?

Instead of nitpicking, why don't you try answering the fucking question? Too embarrassing for you?

Go away child. You bore me!

Aren't you supposed to be at a meeting somewhere?

Well, since you're not man enough to back up your childish insults, I guess we're done here. Have a nice night, loser.

Well, since you're not man enough to back up your childish insults, I guess we're done here. Have a nice night, loser.

I am trying to give you an opportunity to slip off quietly into the sunset, but you are too stupid to realize it, dumbass.

Forum List

Back