Why havent gays targeted Muslim owned business

In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

Here is the Mufreesboro, TN city council. Would you please point out the Muslims?
2lv1hf4.jpg

so the christian owned business that have been targeted by gays have been leading anti gay lobbying efforts? I dont think so. And thanks for confirming that gays are indeed targeting christian owned business.

As expected, you're completely missing the point.....For gays and lesbians the GREATEST of "enemies" are not Muslims who are in the statistically very low minority, but the evangelical zealots who DO have much sway in the federal legislature......
You don't have to understand the above....just have to live with it.

Looks to me like the Christians have virtually taken over Dearborn, MI and now control local government, schools and many businesses...

110ask4.jpg

20pwqd3.jpg

That guy I boxed in red is obviously a Muslim. Look at those eyes. I bet he's wearing a suicide vest.

"Bill Jakes". Yeah, right. I bet his real name is Osama al Barack.

In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

Here's the mayor of Mufreesboro, "Shane McFarland", a.k.a. Abdul Mohammed Ramadan

2cqi5hh.jpg

Jesus Christ, LOOK AT ALL THESE ARMED MUSLIMS!!!!

1j52te.jpg

Fox News: We Make Shit Up, You Bleev™.
Fox News: This literally happened, Fox News ran a segment with bill o Reilly saying it's hard to live as a rich person and easy to live poor these days. Yeah, that's Fox News for you..
Shhhh, city councilman Connor Moss might see your post and go all jihadi on your ass.

Did someone say "O'Reilly"?

Here's Dearborn, Michigan's jihadi mayor Jack O'Reilly. He's converted from an Irish Catholic IRA terrorist to a Muslim ISIS terrorist:

2z8otna.jpg

DING!

Once again, USMB'S King of the Straw Man just can't help himself.

As you know, you only get one (1) "that's not what I said".

Play with someone else, thanks!

:laugh:

Then what are you saying? You're saying it's the duty of liberals to target Muslim bakeries?

Are you even more fucking stupid than you've already demonstrated?

He does it again!

You truly, literally can't help yourself.

Absolutely fascinating.

at the risk of being repetitious: liberalism is a mental disease.
What's so fascinating to me is that they'll do it even after I point it out; in this case, multiple times.

I strongly dislike the blatant intellectual dishonesty of partisan politics, but I must admit it's interesting as hell.

Who are the liberals you're referring to? Name some.

I didn't see him mention liberals at all. You people aren't liberals.

Quite the opposite.

The ragheads have clearly taken over the Sheriff's office up there in Dearborn:

34foa44.jpg

Gays have been on a all out assualt on christian owned businesss. when have you heard about gays targeting businesses run by Muslims? In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

Are they afraid of Muslims?
There is no assault by anyone, gays or otherwise, on Christians. There is an effort by all kinds of Americans against the radical right wing factions that attempt to impose their anti Christian Shiiria (Christshiira) laws and beliefs on others, including other Christians. The so called Christians you claim are being targeted are not viewed as Christians by many. They are viewed as fake Christians, much like Westboro Baptist are viewed as fake Christians.
What a load of shit. Gays are going after any christian business that they think they can get. They dont make distinctions on wether or not the owners are right wing or not.
How many Christian bakeries have made cakes for gay weddings without any issues?
The vast overwhelming majority of those who call themselves Christians will gladly give service and do business with gays and just about anyone who comes to their business. Christianity is all about kindness, being non judgemental and doing unto others as you would want them to do unto you. The "my way or the highway" judgemental, mean spirited, angry folks claiming to be Christians are just blatant liars about their claims of being Christian.

Christianity is not defined by non Christians and never will be. And most Christians would gladly serve gay as well as straight customers. But when it comes to specifically catering to SSM, that's where there's a conflict of conscience, a point of finess you Leftards seem to miss.

Gays have been on a all out assualt on christian owned businesss. when have you heard about gays targeting businesses run by Muslims? In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

Are they afraid of Muslims?

If Muslims have 'taken over' an area, you should be happy. That's a victory for religion isn't it?

I am happy. I'm starting to realize more and more that Christians are too weak to defend us the shit lickers teaching fourth and fifth grade children about homosexual "social justice" math.

It would make for a crazy battle: Flamers V ISIL. Hardcore gay, leather clad fetishists and hardcore towel wearing Islamists fighting it out in the streets. I wonder who would be the most intimidating? :dunno:
It would be Primetime Pay-Per-View stuff. :thup:

I'm sure this is a rhetorical question, but as we all know, Islam is the PC-protected religion, so the Left isn't going to put them on the spot like that.

Perhaps the irony of all ironies, given how gays are treated in, um, other places.

Where is Islam being unlawfully protected by liberals?
DING!

Once again, USMB'S King of the Straw Man just can't help himself.

As you know, you only get one (1) "that's not what I said".

Play with someone else, thanks!

Then what are you saying? You're saying it's the duty of liberals to target Muslim bakeries?

Are you even more fucking stupid than you've already demonstrated?

He does it again!

You truly, literally can't help yourself.

Absolutely fascinating.

at the risk of being repetitious: liberalism is a mental disease.
That seems to be your way of explaining your way thru life.....if it works for you, ok. Many people have scapegoats to excuse how their life sucks.

Forum List

Back