🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why havent gays targeted Muslim owned business

Gays have been on a all out assualt on christian owned businesss. when have you heard about gays targeting businesses run by Muslims? In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

Are they afraid of Muslims?
There is no assault by anyone, gays or otherwise, on Christians. There is an effort by all kinds of Americans against the radical right wing factions that attempt to impose their anti Christian Shiiria (Christshiira) laws and beliefs on others, including other Christians. The so called Christians you claim are being targeted are not viewed as Christians by many. They are viewed as fake Christians, much like Westboro Baptist are viewed as fake Christians.
What a load of shit. Gays are going after any christian business that they think they can get. They dont make distinctions on wether or not the owners are right wing or not.
How many Christian bakeries have made cakes for gay weddings without any issues?
The vast overwhelming majority of those who call themselves Christians will gladly give service and do business with gays and just about anyone who comes to their business. Christianity is all about kindness, being non judgemental and doing unto others as you would want them to do unto you. The "my way or the highway" judgemental, mean spirited, angry folks claiming to be Christians are just blatant liars about their claims of being Christian.

Most business owners have done due diligence and researched the laws in their area and adapted. They are not interested in getting into squabbles with customers or the courts and understand they are under obligations to follow laws and regulations for the privilege of operating a business of a certain type and in a certain area.
You meant to say the right to operate a business, correct?
Do you have the RIGHT to operate a business without a business license and without meeting all business laws of the state, town, etc. where you set up your business?

I would. Unlike your side I can defend speech and actions I don't agree with, otherwise known as freedom.

Your side is going after the low hanging fruit first, we all know that.
Oh so you'll defend gay people's right to marry since you don't agree with it?

I agree with it when it is implemented by a vote of the state legislature to change the marriage contract to include same sex couples. I would also vote for it if brought up via referendum.

I also support the courts requiring any issued marriage certificate be honored by all States, same as now, and same as with driver's licenses, ( I would also extend that protection to CCW's).

What I don't see is Courts forcing the States to issue same sex marriage certificates if the States don't want to, due to the will of the people of the State.
The courts exist for a reason.

As a co-equal branch of government, for interpreting law, not creating new law, and that is what the courts have recently being doing.

I never understand the left's love of being ruled by 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers, but I guess it appeals to their love of oligarchy.
The courts have not created any laws. They exist as a check and balance to unconstitutional practices. Bigotry and discrimination have been shown to be unconstitutional.

If it the acts are done by government. and even if something is constitutional, it doesn't make it right, or do you agree that Citizen's United, being constitutional, is right?

And forcing someone to choose their religion or their livelihood doesn't seem constitutional to me.

Gays have been on a all out assualt on christian owned businesss. when have you heard about gays targeting businesses run by Muslims? In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

There is no assault by anyone, gays or otherwise, on Christians. There is an effort by all kinds of Americans against the radical right wing factions that attempt to impose their anti Christian Shiiria (Christshiira) laws and beliefs on others, including other Christians. The so called Christians you claim are being targeted are not viewed as Christians by many. They are viewed as fake Christians, much like Westboro Baptist are viewed as fake Christians.
What a load of shit. Gays are going after any christian business that they think they can get. They dont make distinctions on wether or not the owners are right wing or not.
How many Christian bakeries have made cakes for gay weddings without any issues?
The vast overwhelming majority of those who call themselves Christians will gladly give service and do business with gays and just about anyone who comes to their business. Christianity is all about kindness, being non judgemental and doing unto others as you would want them to do unto you. The "my way or the highway" judgemental, mean spirited, angry folks claiming to be Christians are just blatant liars about their claims of being Christian.
Well, that's one perspective.

The other perspective is that Christian doctrine forbids the encouraging of and the participation of sinful behaviors or practices or observances.

Oh so you'll defend gay people's right to marry since you don't agree with it?

I agree with it when it is implemented by a vote of the state legislature to change the marriage contract to include same sex couples. I would also vote for it if brought up via referendum.

I also support the courts requiring any issued marriage certificate be honored by all States, same as now, and same as with driver's licenses, ( I would also extend that protection to CCW's).

What I don't see is Courts forcing the States to issue same sex marriage certificates if the States don't want to, due to the will of the people of the State.

As a co-equal branch of government, for interpreting law, not creating new law, and that is what the courts have recently being doing.

I never understand the left's love of being ruled by 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers, but I guess it appeals to their love of oligarchy.
The courts have not created any laws. They exist as a check and balance to unconstitutional practices. Bigotry and discrimination have been shown to be unconstitutional.

If it the acts are done by government. and even if something is constitutional, it doesn't make it right, or do you agree that Citizen's United, being constitutional, is right?

And forcing someone to choose their religion or their livelihood doesn't seem constitutional to me.
Just because you believe something does not give you the right to violate the law.

Just because you believe something does not give you the right to violate the law.
Indeed. That's why laws are changed - when they prove burdensome or wrong-headed or downright sinful or evil.

Most business owners have done due diligence and researched the laws in their area and adapted. They are not interested in getting into squabbles with customers or the courts and understand they are under obligations to follow laws and regulations for the privilege of operating a business of a certain type and in a certain area.
You meant to say the right to operate a business, correct?
Do you have the RIGHT to operate a business without a business license and without meeting all business laws of the state, town, etc. where you set up your business?
Nope.

But you've got the right to operate a business once you comply with all licensing and statutory requirements.

And, if one of those statutory requirements is immoral, then, it is also your right to pursue a change to such statutes.

San Francisco and surrounding cities of all places has a lot of muslim stores and restaurants. That county has the largest concentration of gays and lesbians with strong movement in this country. If there will be a problem between gays/lesbians vs Muslims we will might hear it from this place.

The other perspective is that Christian doctrine forbids the encouraging of and the participation of sinful behaviors or practices or observances.

Where is the Christian doctrine that says you cannot sell goods and services to a sinner?

Indeed. That's why laws are changed - when they prove burdensome or wrong-headed or downright sinful or evil.
The courts exist so that minorities can overcome the power of majorities. It's that whole "checks and balances" thing you republicans aren't so fond of.

We have a difference of opinion, why can't you understand that?

Most human beings think that gay marriage is wrong for society, you think its OK.

So lets put it to a vote in every state and let the people decide. Thats how a democracy is supposed to work.

I don;t understand that. I am asking why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to marry just because someone doesn't like it.?

Because Liberty is a core value of the Right. Except the most important aspect of Liberty, to people like Redfish, is the liberty to infringe on the liberty of others.

Are lawa against child abuse infringing on the rights of child abusers? We have laws because a majority of the citizens have decided what they consider right and wrong.

That's also why we have a Constitution as the supreme law of the land.

Yes, you are beginning to get it. Now, when an issue comes up where the citizens are divided, or clarification is needed, we add amendments. Gay marriage is a perfect candidate for an amendment. So why do you on the left object to settling this once and for all by getting 38 states to rafify an amendment making marriage legal for two people of opposite or the same sex?

You don't need an amendment to give people the right to equal protection under the law. They already have that right.

Have there been any muslim bakers that won't make a wedding cake for a gay couple?

The courts exist so that minorities can overcome the power of majorities. It's that whole "checks and balances" thing you republicans aren't so fond of.
Which is great.

Right up to the point where one of the minorities in question are a collection of sexual deviants and perverts.

Society has to draw the line someplace.

Drawing the line at sexual deviancy and perversion is as good a place as any to draw that line.

Which is what the counter-reaction of the next few years is going to be all about.

Sounds like great fun.

I'm sure this is a rhetorical question, but as we all know, Islam is the PC-protected religion, so the Left isn't going to put them on the spot like that.

Perhaps the irony of all ironies, given how gays are treated in, um, other places.

Where is Islam being unlawfully protected by liberals?
DING!

Once again, USMB'S King of the Straw Man just can't help himself.

As you know, you only get one (1) "that's not what I said".

Play with someone else, thanks!

:laugh:

Then what are you saying? You're saying it's the duty of liberals to target Muslim bakeries?

Are you even more fucking stupid than you've already demonstrated?

Have there been any muslim bakers that won't make a wedding cake for a gay couple?

It doesn't matter if there have been. This is just anti-gay hatemongering. Don't get trapped into thinking that NLT has made any semblance of a logical arugment here.

I don;t understand that. I am asking why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to marry just because someone doesn't like it.?

Because Liberty is a core value of the Right. Except the most important aspect of Liberty, to people like Redfish, is the liberty to infringe on the liberty of others.

Are lawa against child abuse infringing on the rights of child abusers? We have laws because a majority of the citizens have decided what they consider right and wrong.

That's also why we have a Constitution as the supreme law of the land.

Yes, you are beginning to get it. Now, when an issue comes up where the citizens are divided, or clarification is needed, we add amendments. Gay marriage is a perfect candidate for an amendment. So why do you on the left object to settling this once and for all by getting 38 states to rafify an amendment making marriage legal for two people of opposite or the same sex?

You don't need an amendment to give people the right to equal protection under the law. They already have that right.

yes, they do. Now, tell us how gay marriage equates to equal protection under the law. Would a civil union contract give them equal protection under the law? answer: Yes.

This is not about equal protection, and you know it. Its about the word "marriage" and an attempt by the far left to mandate societal acceptance of homosexuality as normal by calling gay unions marriages.

the "equal protection" bullshit is just a failed attempt to disguise what is really going on.

Where is the Christian doctrine that says you cannot sell goods and services to a sinner?
Courtesy of one of the earliest and most respected Church Fathers:

"...St. Augustine. His Letter 211 (c. 424) contains the phrase Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum, which translates roughly to "With love for mankind and hatred of sins." The phrase has become more famous as "love the sinner but hate the sin" or "hate the sin and not the sinner" (the latter form appearing in Mohandas Gandhi’s 1929 autobiography)."

i.e... love the sinner (homosexuals) while hating the sin (homosexuality).

Everything else cascades and proceeds from that point of departure.

I love the way the PC Police are so enthused about "the law" on this topic.

When cities and states declare themselves "sanctuaries" for illegal aliens, spitting in the face of federal law, they're good with that.

Too funny.

An excellent and amusing point...

I'm sure this is a rhetorical question, but as we all know, Islam is the PC-protected religion, so the Left isn't going to put them on the spot like that.

Perhaps the irony of all ironies, given how gays are treated in, um, other places.

Where is Islam being unlawfully protected by liberals?
DING!

Once again, USMB'S King of the Straw Man just can't help himself.

As you know, you only get one (1) "that's not what I said".

Play with someone else, thanks!

Then what are you saying? You're saying it's the duty of liberals to target Muslim bakeries?

Are you even more fucking stupid than you've already demonstrated?

He does it again!

You truly, literally can't help yourself.

Absolutely fascinating.

Forum List

Back