🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why havent gays targeted Muslim owned business

NLT doesn't like gay people. I don't know why. :dunno:

He started his bucket list very early in life.

I like NLT, But I don't like his anti gay activities.

I have close friends and family members who are gay. It's just hurtful.

being opposed to gay marriage does not equate to not liking gays. I have gay friends and relatives, I love and respect every one of them. Most of them are also opposed to gay marriage and think the whole issue is being over blown (excuse the pun)

Well why shouldn't they be allowed to get married?

Straight people get married and they don;t always use a church, sometimes they just go to the Justice of peace and get married at the courthouse.

Why shouldn't gay couples be allowed to marry?
Because it 'normalizes' and 'mainstreams' and 'endorses' and 'perpetuates' sexual deviancy and perversity?

Prove that it's deviant as a relevant legal matter, regarding rights.

Why do you think it's a stupid one?
Well let's think, 2% of the population is Muslim, and 83% of the population is Christian. Only a handful of businesses have made headlines by practicing bigotry. Are you surprised they're all Christian. Why aren't you and NLT asking about Jewish businesses?

I wonder though if conservatives would defend a Muslim business if gays protested them. They're beliefs are very similar to each others after all. :cool:

I would. Unlike your side I can defend speech and actions I don't agree with, otherwise known as freedom.

Your side is going after the low hanging fruit first, we all know that.
Oh so you'll defend gay people's right to marry since you don't agree with it?

I agree with it when it is implemented by a vote of the state legislature to change the marriage contract to include same sex couples. I would also vote for it if brought up via referendum.

I also support the courts requiring any issued marriage certificate be honored by all States, same as now, and same as with driver's licenses, ( I would also extend that protection to CCW's).

What I don't see is Courts forcing the States to issue same sex marriage certificates if the States don't want to, due to the will of the people of the State.
The courts exist for a reason.

As a co-equal branch of government, for interpreting law, not creating new law, and that is what the courts have recently being doing.

I never understand the left's love of being ruled by 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers, but I guess it appeals to their love of oligarchy.

Oh well, I'm sure the OP will try to weasel past that with some even more retarded than what he's already offered.

being opposed to gay marriage does not equate to not liking gays. I have gay friends and relatives, I love and respect every one of them. Most of them are also opposed to gay marriage and think the whole issue is being over blown (excuse the pun)

Straight people get married and they don;t always use a church, sometimes they just go to the Justice of peace and get married at the courthouse.

We have a difference of opinion, why can't you understand that?

Most human beings think that gay marriage is wrong for society, you think its OK.

So lets put it to a vote in every state and let the people decide. Thats how a democracy is supposed to work.

Because it 'normalizes' and 'mainstreams' and 'endorses' and 'perpetuates' sexual deviancy and perversity?

Prove that it's deviant as a relevant legal matter, regarding rights.

What is it that makes it deviant?

I have personally seen a muslim bakery turn down a wedding cake for a same sex couple. The couple was told they could buy any cake out of the cake case and use it however they wanted but the bakery does not make wedding cakes. There is no wedding cake on display. The bakery does not make wedding cakes at all.

This same bakery did a beautiful cake for the wedding of some Iranian friends though.

That's a lovely madeup story. Add a unicorn and you'd have a bonafide fairy tale.

Most human beings think that gay marriage is wrong for society, you think its OK.

So lets put it to a vote in every state and let the people decide. Thats how a democracy is supposed to work.

I don;t understand that. I am asking why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to marry just because someone doesn't like it.?

Are you claiming we're a direct democracy now? Can you show us the national referendum clause of the Constitution?

Should that be done about heterosexual marriage and interracial marriage too?

Why do you think it's a stupid one?
Well let's think, 2% of the population is Muslim, and 83% of the population is Christian. Only a handful of businesses have made headlines by practicing bigotry. Are you surprised they're all Christian. Why aren't you and NLT asking about Jewish businesses?

I wonder though if conservatives would defend a Muslim business if gays protested them. They're beliefs are very similar to each others after all. :cool:

total bullshit. Gays don't target muslim businesses for two reasons
1. it would not get the media attention
2. the muslims would kill them.
Wrong.

NO, its quite accurate. But if you can prove it wrong, lets see your proof.

No one has proven that gays are targeting any businesses, whatever 'targeting' means.

btw, they have the RIGHT to 'target' a business, whatever 'targeting' means.

Don't be so naive. Of course they have targeted businesses that they know to be anti-gay.

So you tell us-------why would a gay couple want to do business with someone who does not approve of their lifestyle? Why not go to a busines that approves of gay marriage?

I don;t understand that. I am asking why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to marry just because someone doesn't like it.?

Because Liberty is a core value of the Right. Except the most important aspect of Liberty, to people like Redfish, is the liberty to infringe on the liberty of others.

Are you claiming we're a direct democracy now? Can you show us the national referendum clause of the Constitution?

not what I said. I said let each state vote on it.

Or, you could have a constitutional amendment and get it ratified by 38 states------thats really the only way to settle this once and for all.

Wrong.

No one has proven that gays are targeting any businesses, whatever 'targeting' means.

Don't be so naive. Of course they have targeted businesses that they know to be anti-gay.

So you tell us-------why would a gay couple want to do business with someone who does not approve of their lifestyle? Why not go to a busines that approves of gay marriage?

Why did blacks in the 60's go to diners where they weren't wanted? Shouldn't they just have gone to the 'black' diners?

Because Liberty is a core value of the Right. Except the most important aspect of Liberty, to people like Redfish, is the liberty to infringe on the liberty of others.

Are lawa against child abuse infringing on the rights of child abusers? We have laws because a majority of the citizens have decided what they consider right and wrong.

Or, you could have a constitutional amendment and get it ratified by 38 states------thats really the only way to settle this once and for all.

Do you understand why we have a Constitution, with a Bill of Rights?

Wrong.

Why did blacks in the 60's go to diners where they weren't wanted? Shouldn't they just have gone to the 'black' diners?

failed analogy. race and sexual orientation are not the same issue.

Yes, do you understand why we have amendments to the constitution and how they were enacted?

Are lawa against child abuse infringing on the rights of child abusers? We have laws because a majority of the citizens have decided what they consider right and wrong.

That's also why we have a Constitution as the supreme law of the land.

Yes, do you understand why we have amendments to the constitution and how they were enacted?

You have an amendment that authorizes discrimination against gays?

Forum List

Back