🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why havent gays targeted Muslim owned business

If one of their businesses commits an act of illegal bigotry you can bet there will be an outcry. Of course since Muslims are only about 2% of the population we may be waiting a while.
I bet they do it daily. The gays are too afraid to target them.
Well that's your opinion. A stupid one, but an opinion nonetheless.
Why do you think it's a stupid one?
Well let's think, 2% of the population is Muslim, and 83% of the population is Christian. Only a handful of businesses have made headlines by practicing bigotry. Are you surprised they're all Christian. Why aren't you and NLT asking about Jewish businesses?

I wonder though if conservatives would defend a Muslim business if gays protested them. They're beliefs are very similar to each others after all. :cool:

I would. Unlike your side I can defend speech and actions I don't agree with, otherwise known as freedom.

Your side is going after the low hanging fruit first, we all know that.
Oh so you'll defend gay people's right to marry since you don't agree with it?

Gays have been on a all out assualt on christian owned businesss. when have you heard about gays targeting businesses run by Muslims? In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

Are they afraid of Muslims?
If one of their businesses commits an act of illegal bigotry you can bet there will be an outcry. Of course since Muslims are only about 2% of the population we may be waiting a while.
Well let's think, 2% of the population is Muslim, and 83% of the population is Christian...
Indeed.

And, that 2% probably represents a far higher percentage of staunch resistance to the normalization and mainstreaming of homosexuality.

...Only a handful of businesses have made headlines by practicing bigotry...
Indeed... limited to those who attempt to put their religious beliefs into practice in their business dealings with the general public.

...Are you surprised they're all Christian...
Nope. Merely surprised that the LGBT community hasn't aggressively targeted one of the likely centers of resistance against their agenda.

...Why aren't you and NLT asking about Jewish businesses?...
Probably has something to do with the idea that homosexuals are not hung by their necks from cranes or beheaded in Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem, unlike Tehran, Riyadh, etc.

...I wonder though if conservatives would defend a Muslim business if gays protested them...
Within the narrow confines of the ability of business owners to avoid transactions that violate their religious beliefs, my guess is, 'yes', for the most part.

...They're beliefs are very similar to each others after all. :cool:
Nothing wrong with Conservatism.

SO on this hidden video, one baker refuses and sends him elsewhere, and the other female baker doesn't say anything but just jots down what he wants written on his cake and she says ok. Starts at around 2:22

Most business owners have done due diligence and researched the laws in their area and adapted. They are not interested in getting into squabbles with customers or the courts and understand they are under obligations to follow laws and regulations for the privilege of operating a business of a certain type and in a certain area.

Well let's think, 2% of the population is Muslim, and 83% of the population is Christian. Only a handful of businesses have made headlines by practicing bigotry. Are you surprised they're all Christian. Why aren't you and NLT asking about Jewish businesses?

I wonder though if conservatives would defend a Muslim business if gays protested them. They're beliefs are very similar to each others after all. :cool:

total bullshit. Gays don't target muslim businesses for two reasons
1. it would not get the media attention
2. the muslims would kill them.
Wrong.

Gays have been on a all out assualt on christian owned businesss. when have you heard about gays targeting businesses run by Muslims? In places like Dearborn, Michigan and Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Muslims have virtually taken over the area and now control local government, schools and many businesses.

Are they afraid of Muslims?

They have and half of the muslim bakeries were willing to bake the cake :lol:

HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

Oh well, I'm sure the OP will try to weasel past that with some even more retarded than what he's already offered.

NLT doesn't like gay people. I don't know why. :dunno:

He started his bucket list very early in life.

I like NLT, But I don't like his anti gay activities.

I have close friends and family members who are gay. It's just hurtful.

being opposed to gay marriage does not equate to not liking gays. I have gay friends and relatives, I love and respect every one of them. Most of them are also opposed to gay marriage and think the whole issue is being over blown (excuse the pun)

Most business owners have done due diligence and researched the laws in their area and adapted. They are not interested in getting into squabbles with customers or the courts and understand they are under obligations to follow laws and regulations for the privilege of operating a business of a certain type and in a certain area.
You meant to say the right to operate a business, correct?

Wrong.

NO, its quite accurate. But if you can prove it wrong, lets see your proof.

Well let's think, 2% of the population is Muslim, and 83% of the population is Christian...
Indeed.

And, that 2% probably represents a far higher percentage of staunch resistance to the normalization and mainstreaming of homosexuality.

Indeed... limited to those who attempt to put their religious beliefs into practice in their business dealings with the general public.

Nope. Merely surprised that the LGBT community hasn't aggressively targeted one of the likely centers of resistance against their agenda.

Probably has something to do with the idea that homosexuals are not hung by their necks from cranes or beheaded in Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem, unlike Tehran, Riyadh, etc.

...I wonder though if conservatives would defend a Muslim business if gays protested them...
Within the narrow confines of the ability of business owners to avoid transactions that violate their religious beliefs, my guess is, 'yes', for the most part.

Cool. Thanks for sharing your opinion. But the law disagrees and that's all that matters. It's the 21st century, don't get left behind.

I have personally seen a muslim bakery turn down a wedding cake for a same sex couple. The couple was told they could buy any cake out of the cake case and use it however they wanted but the bakery does not make wedding cakes. There is no wedding cake on display. The bakery does not make wedding cakes at all.

This same bakery did a beautiful cake for the wedding of some Iranian friends though.

Wrong.

You can't prove it right. So this is pointless.

I would. Unlike your side I can defend speech and actions I don't agree with, otherwise known as freedom.

I agree with it when it is implemented by a vote of the state legislature to change the marriage contract to include same sex couples. I would also vote for it if brought up via referendum.

I also support the courts requiring any issued marriage certificate be honored by all States, same as now, and same as with driver's licenses, ( I would also extend that protection to CCW's).

What I don't see is Courts forcing the States to issue same sex marriage certificates if the States don't want to, due to the will of the people of the State.

They have and half of the muslim bakeries were willing to bake the cake :lol:

HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

Oh well, I'm sure the OP will try to weasel past that with some even more retarded than what he's already offered.

being opposed to gay marriage does not equate to not liking gays. I have gay friends and relatives, I love and respect every one of them. Most of them are also opposed to gay marriage and think the whole issue is being over blown (excuse the pun)

Well why shouldn't they be allowed to get married?

Straight people get married and they don;t always use a church, sometimes they just go to the Justice of peace and get married at the courthouse.

Why shouldn't gay couples be allowed to marry?

Indeed.

Cool. Thanks for sharing your opinion. But the law disagrees and that's all that matters. It's the 21st century, don't get left behind.
I don't understand.

The law disagrees with what - in the context of my response?

I agree with it when it is implemented by a vote of the state legislature to change the marriage contract to include same sex couples. I would also vote for it if brought up via referendum.

I also support the courts requiring any issued marriage certificate be honored by all States, same as now, and same as with driver's licenses, ( I would also extend that protection to CCW's).

What I don't see is Courts forcing the States to issue same sex marriage certificates if the States don't want to, due to the will of the people of the State.
The courts exist for a reason.

Wrong.

No one has proven that gays are targeting any businesses, whatever 'targeting' means.

btw, they have the RIGHT to 'target' a business, whatever 'targeting' means.

Straight people get married and they don;t always use a church, sometimes they just go to the Justice of peace and get married at the courthouse.

Because it 'normalizes' and 'mainstreams' and 'endorses' and 'perpetuates' sexual deviancy and perversity?

The Colorado bakery that got busted was not refusing to 'cater a wedding'. He refused the mere making of the cakes, and admitted he'd done so in the past.

btw that is irrelevant. If you cater weddings for heteros, you must cater weddings from gays, if the laws prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation.
cant you stay on topic. Why are gays not going after muslim owned business? I say they are chicken shits.

You're trying to bash gays for something irrelevant because you've lost the relevant argument.
Be that as it may... is he right?

No he's not right. A gay couple doesn't have to go around buying dozens of cakes from bakeries run by people of all possible religious denominations to prove some insane accusation by a RWnut isn't true.

That is absurd even for you people.
Well, given that Muslim religious beliefs, and related cultural practices within the regions where Islam is dominant, seem to anathematize and shun homosexuals to an extent unknown at-large in The West, perhaps it's time that the LGBT community puts this so-called new-found Egalitarianism to the test in a Muslim-centric setting.

I mean, after all, the LGBT community has become highly organized and proactive in recent years, and they have been known to seek-out publicly-declared opponents of their agenda, to public chastise them and to attempt to bait them into such acts as refusal-of-service, so, pursuing Muslims for purposes of such testing is consistent with both their agenda and past behaviors.

An individual couple does not have to do such things, but, one would think, in the interests of complete fairness, that the activist element(s) of their movement, would be obliged to put such resistance to the test, within all frameworks, not just those other than Islam.

So...

Perhaps the idea - and allegations of hipocrisy and intellectual cowardice - are not so far off-the-mark, after all?

The whole idea sounds like great fun... let's see the LGBT community at-large make a concerted effort to test Muslim business owners, as well.

So you want to deny gays the right to be served at any public accommodation on the grounds that not enough gays have 'targeted' businesses run by Muslims?

What kind of insane reasoning is that?

Because it 'normalizes' and 'mainstreams' and 'endorses' and 'perpetuates' sexual deviancy and perversity?

What is deviant about it?

You meant to say the right to operate a business, correct?
No, that is not what I meant to say. The community and citizens via local, state and federal governments determine what businesses are allowed to operate and under what conditions.

Forum List

Back