Why Haven't the Ds even tried to Mitigate Their Disasters?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Hillary handed Trump the election because she wouldn't sober up and campaign. Obama and Hillary activated the keystone cops of the deep state with a perjured FISA Warrant based on Russian sources. This list is nearly endless. Are all the Ds really this stupid, only kept on life support by people too stupid to recognize that the D party is even dumber than they are? What in hell is going on?

The reich are the ones who have so many disasters.

Reich should be capitalized, unless you just totally screwed up right.

I have yet to find a Democrat who doesn't consider Trump's win a big disaster. You own that one.

Hillary handed Trump the election because she wouldn't sober up and campaign. Obama and Hillary activated the keystone cops of the deep state with a perjured FISA Warrant based on Russian sources. This list is nearly endless. Are all the Ds really this stupid, only kept on life support by people too stupid to recognize that the D party is even dumber than they are? What in hell is going on?
The only disasters Democrats have is when Republicans sabotage them.

DizXzvnX4AAFKw5.jpg

We know the GOP agenda. They told us.

DjTaVBUWsAMVHEP.jpg

The only ones who can clearly see what a disaster they are already oppose them. They don't give a shit what half the country thinks.

Those who blindly support them are idiots who still believe the freebie train is headed their way. They don't care how it happens or whether the constitution gets shredded in order to fulfill the promises.

The left's response to their own disastrous party is always the same. Increase the rhetoric against the other side in hopes most won't notice how screwed up they are. A willing media is how they make that happen. So, it doesn't matter how badly they have messed up because the media still says they are doing well and the other side isn't.

38011820_10156361423642906_6279440519751794688_n.jpg

Let's move the OP to the rubber room because it is based on a composition fallacy.

They don't know how.

To do that, they would have to admit to themselves, the real reason(s) why they lost on November 8, 2016.

But they refuse to look in the mirror, so, whaddya gonna do? :21:

They don't know how.

To do that, they would have to admit to themselves, the real reason(s) why they lost on November 8, 2016.

But they refuse to look in the mirror, so, whaddya gonna do? :21:

unhappily true and a danger to our republic.

Dem politicans can get away with so much because the Dem voters are so dumb

The only ones who can clearly see what a disaster they are already oppose them. They don't give a shit what half the country thinks.

Those who blindly support them are idiots who still believe the freebie train is headed their way. They don't care how it happens or whether the constitution gets shredded in order to fulfill the promises.

The left's response to their own disastrous party is always the same. Increase the rhetoric against the other side in hopes most won't notice how screwed up they are. A willing media is how they make that happen. So, it doesn't matter how badly they have messed up because the media still says they are doing well and the other side isn't.

Jake the Fake and rdean defend this? The Ds are in even worse shape than I thought.

Let's move the OP to the rubber room because it is based on a composition fallacy.

Found a new phrase huh? Maybe you can use it properly sometime. The OP is simply asking why Democrats are not actively trying to mitigate their failures.

Dem politicans can get away with so much because the Dem voters are so dumb

This country needs a functioning loyal opposition 2which we don't have any longer.

Watching the far right tremble in fear always is a sign that good times are coming for their opponents.

The body politic has been steadily voting Dem since last fall, so the American people know the read deal and that the alt right are doing the real squeal.

If Graham gets the D nomination here in FL I might just vote for her because she is a reasonably sane D, something you cannot say about any D leadership at the national lelvel.

Backwashed Prozac from suddenly gulping their orange Kool-Aid, previously sipped during the Obama years.

If Graham gets the D nomination here in FL I might just vote for her because she is a reasonably sane D, something you cannot say about any D leadership at the national lelvel.
That is nonsense.

All the Democrats are controlled by loons.

I thought my previous governor was a sane Democrat and he literally was used by the Democrats to give the opposition speech to Trump’s first speech to Congress.

Stop voting for Democrats and the loons will go away.

Vote for the best candidate. Makes sense most elections.
I'm not certain she is the best candidate for Governor but with artificial intelligence being available in the coming reapportionment and the Blue wall bleeding tax base I do want to slow down the march to a one party state.

That is nonsense.

All the Democrats are controlled by loons.

I thought my previous governor was a sane Democrat and he literally was used by the Democrats to give the opposition speech to Trump’s first speech to Congress.

Stop voting for Democrats and the loons will go away.

But we need time to get an opposition party up and running.

Forum List

Back