🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I am FOR the death penalty

Death penalty should be expanded to include more crimes such as armed robbery. It could be used as away to weed out society of those career criminals and gang bangers and save taxpayer $$$.
Wouldn`t it be cheaper to cut down on the number of "armed" robbers we have? Who keeps arming the bad guys?
So I shouldn't be able to own a gun because some nagger robs a store with a firearm? I would dispute that its cost effective and disagree with it on principle. That is immoral on both counts.

It's simple. Cull the herd, if we were talking elk or feral cats, euthanasia wouldn't be an issue. I don't have a problem euthanizing criminals or violent people using the same logic.

She is certainly a monster, but I do not believe that any crime warrants the death penalty. I think life in prison without parole is enough to make her think about what she has done.
I don't want to feed her, shelter her, and pay for her medical care for life.
The truth is that killers think of little else in prison. They relive every second savoring the memories. They sometimes embellish those memories and imagine what they would do to other victims. It's a primary source of entertainment.

Cops Caregiver said she stepped on tot who died - Yahoo News

NEW YORK (AP) — A child care worker charged with killing a toddler in her home told police she threw the boy to the floor and stepped on him three times, and after that, he could no longer walk on his own, authorities said.

Athena Skeeter, 40, was arraigned Sunday on charges of manslaughter and endangering the welfare of a child.

The city's Administration for Children's Services did not immediately respond to a message seeking information on Skeeter, who police said was a licensed child care worker.

According to a court document, Skeeter told police she had been wrestling Friday with 20-month-old Cardell Williamson at her Bronx home after his father dropped him off that morning. She said the child was on the bed when she lifted him by one arm and one leg and put him on the floor. She told police she stepped on his stomach but "didn't use full force."

Skeeter said she then put her son on top of Cardell and stepped on his stomach.

"Cardell acted different after that," Skeeter said, according to the court document. "He threw up. His head kept tilting."

She said she put him in a bathtub and put cold water on his face, and then stepped out for a short time. When she came back, Streeter told police, Cardell's head was in the water and steam was coming up. She said he had burns on his arm and face.

Police responding to a 911 call found Cardell lying on a bed, struggling to breathe. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Oklahoma executes Charles Warner - CNN.com
off_lookup.get_image

Look at this monster. Do you suppose I am against death penalty? No. I think it's a necessary punishment for murders, rapers and drug-dillers.
I prefer that if we have the death penalty, we take a long time to implement it, because of the disturbingly high (meaning more than 1) number of innocent people that are revenge-murdered by the state. At least we take time to enable further research into the crime and the person convicted of it.
but such criminals have no right to live ...

Oh, they take their sweet assed time to do it, thats for sure. Dude that killed a 11 month old baby FINALLY got sent to hell yesterday...after SEVENTEEN YEARS on death row. AND he went out saying the drug used to send him there, burned like acid. GOOD.

NEW YORK (AP) — A child care worker charged with killing a toddler in her home told police she threw the boy to the floor and stepped on him three times, and after that, he could no longer walk on his own, authorities said.

Athena Skeeter, 40, was arraigned Sunday on charges of manslaughter and endangering the welfare of a child.

The city's Administration for Children's Services did not immediately respond to a message seeking information on Skeeter, who police said was a licensed child care worker.

According to a court document, Skeeter told police she had been wrestling Friday with 20-month-old Cardell Williamson at her Bronx home after his father dropped him off that morning. She said the child was on the bed when she lifted him by one arm and one leg and put him on the floor. She told police she stepped on his stomach but "didn't use full force."

"Cardell acted different after that," Skeeter said, according to the court document. "He threw up. His head kept tilting."

She said she put him in a bathtub and put cold water on his face, and then stepped out for a short time. When she came back, Streeter told police, Cardell's head was in the water and steam was coming up. She said he had burns on his arm and face.

Police responding to a 911 call found Cardell lying on a bed, struggling to breathe. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.
off_lookup.get_image

Look at this monster. Do you suppose I am against death penalty? No. I think it's a necessary punishment for murders, rapers and drug-dillers.
I prefer that if we have the death penalty, we take a long time to implement it, because of the disturbingly high (meaning more than 1) number of innocent people that are revenge-murdered by the state. At least we take time to enable further research into the crime and the person convicted of it.

Drug dealers? Lmao

So someone sells some fine ass OG KUSH and they deserve the death penalty for it?

How pitifully indoctrinated some people must be to feel this way, lol.

off_lookup.get_image

Drug dealers? Lmao

So someone sells some fine ass OG KUSH and they deserve the death penalty for it?

If someone sells crack to my child?? yes he deserves exactly the death penalty. If he sells stuff to a jerk like you? No. Drugs kill our children and youth. Drugs kill America. How high are you now to blame me at this point?

I will never support the death penalty because there have been dozens of innocent people put to death.

The fact that nobody cares makes me sorry to be an American.

off_lookup.get_image

Drug dealers? Lmao

If someone sells crack to my child?? yes he deserves exactly the death penalty. If he sells stuff to a jerk like you? No. Drugs kill our children and youth. Drugs kill America. How high are you now to blame me at this point?

You can't throw all drug dealers under the same category. Selling crack to a child and selling Marijuana to adults is not the same behavior.

Marijuana doesn't kill children and youth. Obviously it has not killed America.

Yet you would have those who sell it executed.

How typically Mundane.

off_lookup.get_image

Drug dealers? Lmao

You can't throw all drug dealers under the same category. Selling crack to a child and selling Marijuana to adults is not the same behavior.

Marijuana doesn't kill children and youth. In fact, it doesn't kill anybody. Obviously it has not killed America.

How typically Mundane.
You answered my post, blamed me and isulted. You perfectly knew what kind of drug-dillers I meant. Such smokies like you will destroy our country one day. Just listen to yourself. We are speaking about a death penalty and you are praising marijuana.

off_lookup.get_image

Drug dealers? Lmao

Marijuana doesn't kill children and youth. In fact, it doesn't kill anybody. Obviously it has not killed America.

How typically Mundane.
You answered my post, blamed me and isulted. You perfectly knew what kind of drug-dillers I meant. Such smokies like you will destroy our country one day. Just listen to yourself. We are speaking about a death penalty and you are praising marijuana.

Actually, I don't smoke or drink, for fitness and athletic reasons.

And if I were out to destroy this country, I would conquer the peoples' minds by changing the way they believe...

As opposed to merely giving them the munchies- an offense you apparently believe to be worthy of execution.​

The Founding Fathers gave us the greatest Document in history but the low information union educated ignorant democrat female voters seem to subscribe to anything that dumb duh duh democrat politicians tell them. Killing babies will keep liberal men from taking responsibility for their offspring . Dumb ass city sluts think that their boyfriends are their friends when they force them into a decision that effects their physical and mental lives for the rest of their lives. Intimidating women to hire people to kill the unborn life is on the lives of liberal men.

off_lookup.get_image

Drug dealers? Lmao

How typically Mundane.
Minerva....Godless Ashtray is a troll. Put her skanky ass on ignore like I have and you will be much more pleased with USMB.

Um. Hello people? This is NOT an abortion thread. Stick to the topic or go start your own thread about it. Thanks in advance.

off_lookup.get_image

Drug dealers? Lmao

How typically Mundane.
Minerva....Godless Ashtray is a troll. Put her skanky ass on ignore like I have and you will be much more pleased with USMB.

Because I tend to speak against that which is subjectively collectively accepted as objectively "right", I must be "trolling"...

Forum List

Back