Why I changed my mind on weed

Your abilities are no better than mine.

much better, which has been proven on this thread as well.
an individual who is considering his sole anecdotal non-evidence vs the research studies - is a proof by itself :lol:

Have have more personal experience in the field, which makes me more informed, and I as well can read and comprehend, and I can discuss without being nasty and belligerent.
What is your drug that makes you that way?

Burning braincells makes you a expert???? LMAO

Lets be honest here. Vox is not against weed because it makes psychosis worse. Even if the link between weed and being a schitzo was debunked, do you honestly believe he would be for it?

Of course not. The reason he doesn't agree it should be legal is because it's not legal

it was NOT debunked.

It has been proven ever since.

weed is harmful to cognition - and that is it's main detrimental effect.

but libtards WANT everybody to be impaired, so the sheeple are easily manipulated.

that's why they glorify pot.

I don't feel that I'm glorifying it. I'm merely pointing out that I don't believe the detrimintal effects are as accute as you believe.
it is not a belief - it is an evidence-based knowledge. the above links are just a first few - there are pages and pages more. Marijuana is HARMFUL.
You can also hold your breath long enough to impair cognitive function.
no, you can not.
Regardless I'm glad that at least we agree that the current prohibition policy isn't working.

the problem is that what you BELIEVE is not what medical science KNOWS and has proven numerous times.

Therefore insisting that pot is harmless is WRONG.

It is dangerous and harmful drug.

I have posted the medical science...you have posted anecdotal stories

I've never said it was harmless, I am simply more inclined to believe the links Eots has posted, over the heresy and conjecture you have posted since I have firsthand knowledge that corroborates what he's saying.

I pointed out that it does at least make people lethargic, and easier for statists to manipulate. I'm pretty sure you know that I don't find that to be a good thing. However current policy is not effective in preventing use, and throwing people in jail makes them wards of the state we're forced to sustain. I'd rather at least have these people flipping burgers or digging ditches than sitting in jails.

an individual who is considering his sole anecdotal non-evidence vs the research studies - is a proof by itself :lol:

Have have more personal experience in the field, which makes me more informed, and I as well can read and comprehend, and I can discuss without being nasty and belligerent.

Yuk-Yuk, yet I still have abilities of any other normal non-using person.
But since you do not know me personally, you have no ability to evaluate anything.

on being a perfect example of sheeple

But since you do not know me personally, you have no ability to evaluate anything.

I read your posts and you prove him right.

Cannabis use is associated with poor outcome in existing schizophrenia and may precipitate psychosis in individuals with preexisting liability. To investigate the overall effect size and consistency of the association between cannabis and psychosis, a meta-analysis from prospective studies was carried out. The pooled odds ratio was 2.1 (95% CI: 1.7–2.5) and could not be explained by confounding or reverse causality. Evidence suggests that cannabis is a component cause in the development and prognosis of psychosis, in which mechanisms of gene-environment interaction are most likely to explain this association.

The Environment and Schizophrenia: The Role of Cannabis Use

Oxford Journals
Medicine
Schizophrenia Bulletin
Volume 31, Issue 3
Pp

First published online: June 23, 2005

and?

I have already stated - it has been very well established link.

apparently you have not informed International Journal of Mental Health Nursing and the journal Schizophrenia Research of this well established fact..lol

Lets be honest here. Vox is not against weed because it makes psychosis worse. Even if the link between weed and being a schitzo was debunked, do you honestly believe he would be for it?

Of course not. The reason he doesn't agree it should be legal is because it's not legal

it was NOT debunked.

but libtards WANT everybody to be impaired, so the sheeple are easily manipulated.

So why was cannabis glorified in ancient china. Same reason?

Like I said even if it WAS debunked you would find some other reason to be against it. You're non-denial is evidence

First published online: June 23, 2005

and?

I have already stated - it has been very well established link.

apparently you have not informed International Journal of Mental Health Nursing and the journal Schizophrenia Research of this well established fact..lol

You have no idea how ironic your posts are seeing as your hatred for mood stabilizers and ADD medication.

Hardly, these post do not allow significant evaluation of anything but English usage and opinions. I will ask you the same.
What drug do you use to present yourself as a hate full person unable to discourse in moderation and civility?

the problem is that what you BELIEVE is not what medical science KNOWS and has proven numerous times.

Therefore insisting that pot is harmless is WRONG.

It is dangerous and harmful drug.

I've never said it was harmless, I am simply more inclined to believe the links Eots has posted, over the heresy and conjecture you have posted since I have firsthand knowledge that corroborates what he's saying.

I pointed out that it does at least make people lethargic, and easier for statists to manipulate. I'm pretty sure you know that I don't find that to be a good thing. However current policy is not effective in preventing use, and throwing people in jail makes them wards of the state we're forced to sustain. I'd rather at least have these people flipping burgers or digging ditches than sitting in jails.

he posted you tube videos and other media articles.

I have posted the research papers with some on meta-analyses of the all studies been done - which to the people involved in research is telling by itself.

but you bias based on anecdotal evidence ( which is NOT an evidence from scientific point of view, btw) does not let you see beyond your personal preference to smoking pot.

It is still harmful and detrimental to cognition.

And based on this thread I am starting to think it should not be decriminalized ( contrary to couple of hours ago).

Last edited:

it was NOT debunked.

So why was cannabis glorified in ancient china. Same reason?

Like I said even if it WAS debunked you would find some other reason to be against it. You're non-denial is evidence
Hey you mean Chinese people smoked pot???? Then we should all follow their lead.... and while we are at it we should drown our daughters and bind our wives feet......

Hardly, these post do not allow significant evaluation of anything but English usage and opinions. I will ask you the same.
What drug do you use to present yourself as a hate full person unable to discourse in moderation and civility?

Please continue proving him right.

Sidestep and backtrack, I know when you trolling you can't answer any questions seriously. Nuff said.

Sidestep and backtrack, I know when you trolling you can't answer any questions seriously. Nuff said.

You have to first ask a question.

he posted you tube videos and other media articles.

I have posted the research papers with some on meta-analyses of the all studies been done - which to the people involved in research is telling by itself.

but you bias based on anecdotal evidence ( which is NOT an evidence from scientific point of view, btw) does not let you see beyond your personal preference to smoking pot.

It is still harmful and detrimental to cognition.

And based on this thread I am starting to think it should not be decriminalized ( contrary to couple of hours ago).

Where is your cognition to answer a question as to why you are so hate full, and what drug you use to become uncivil when it is unnecessary.?

Medical use of cannabis. Cannabidiol: a new light for schizophrenia?
Deiana S.
Source
Department CNS Diseases Research, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. K., Biberach an der Riss, Germany. [email protected]
Abstract
The medical properties of cannabis have been known for many centuries; its first documented use dates back to 2800 BC when it was described for its hallucinogenic and pain-relieving properties. In the first half of the twentieth century, a number of pharmaceutical companies marked cannabis for indications such as asthma and pain, but since then its use has sharply declined, mainly due to its unpredictable effects, but also for socio-political issues. Recently, great attention has been directed to the medical properties of phytocannabinoids present in the cannabis plant alongside the main constituent Δ⁹-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); these include cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabigerol (CBG), and tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV). Evidence suggests an association between cannabis and schizophrenia: schizophrenics show a higher use of marijuana as compared to the healthy population. Additionally, the use of marijuana can trigger psychotic episodes in schizophrenic patients, and this has been ascribed to THC.
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

Medical use of cannabis. Cannabidiol: a new l... [Drug Test Anal. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Evidence suggests an association between cannabis and schizophrenia: schizophrenics show a higher use of marijuana as compared to the healthy population. Additionally, the use of marijuana can trigger psychotic episodes in schizophrenic patients, and this has been ascribed to THC.

do you even read your own links?

Forum List

Back