Why I changed my mind on weed

I have posted the medical science...you have posted anecdotal stories

listen, pothead. I know that for a libtard youtube video means more than meta analysis of scientific data, since the libtard pothead does not even know what IS meta-analysis and scientific data :lol:

or is it a result of how pot impaired your cognition?
:D

more stories...and you have to use the strawman of 'youtube"In a flailing attempt to discredit major university studies and the consensus of most of the medical communty

the consensus of the medical community has shown pot is detrimental to cognitive function - as proved above by my links.
contrary to your youtube videos, pothead
:lol:

Pot is a gateway drug. Hell look what it did to this guy:

6a00d8341cc90353ef0105367e6525970b.jpg

Turned him into a raving idiot. A guy with absolutely no brain function. A guy who throws a ball like a girl.

It wasn't the pot,

It was a mix of genetic garbage that should have been aborted.

I cant even support that abortion..... :) I am prolife even if that means his scumbag pothead life.

Ok. I agree with this one. Even if it is just another TROLL :hmpf:

Medicinal Use of Marijuana —
Jonathan N. Adler, M.D., and James A. Colbert, M.D.
N Engl J Med 2013

We were surprised by the outcome of polling and comments, with 76% of all votes in favor of the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes — even though marijuana use is illegal in most countries. A total of 1446 votes were cast from 72 countries and 56 states and provinces in North America, and 118 comments were posted. However, despite the global participation, the vast majority of votes (1063) came from the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Given that North America represents only a minority of the general online readership of the Journal, this skew in voting suggests that the subject of this particular Clinical Decisions stirs more passion among readers from North America than among those residing elsewhere. Analysis of voting across all regions of North America showed that 76% of voters supported medicinal marijuana. Each state and province with at least 10 participants casting votes had more than 50% support for medicinal marijuana except Utah. In Utah, only 1% of 76 voters supported medicinal marijuana. Pennsylvania represented the opposite extreme, with 96% of 107 votes in support of medicinal marijuana.

MMS: Error

Doctors can be bought off like anybody else, more so since they have a high maint. life style.

one more ignorant remark. not surprising from the libtard, though

it is not the doctors. doctors in their vast majority are FOR marijuana use - on prescription, obviously. It is an endless flow of cash en vision :lol:

those are the clinical researchers, which include the very wide spectrum of specialties.
Statisticians included

listen, pothead. I know that for a libtard youtube video means more than meta analysis of scientific data, since the libtard pothead does not even know what IS meta-analysis and scientific data :lol:

or is it a result of how pot impaired your cognition?
:D

more stories...and you have to use the strawman of 'youtube"In a flailing attempt to discredit major university studies and the consensus of most of the medical communty

the consensus of the medical community has shown pot is detrimental to cognitive function - as proved above by my links.

you provided nothing of the sort...

Epidemiological, clinical, and laboratory studies have established an association between cannabis use and adverse outcomes. We focus on adverse health effects of greatest potential public health interest—that is, those that are most likely to occur and to affect a large number of cannabis users. The most probable adverse effects include a dependence syndrome, increased risk of motor vehicle crashes, impaired respiratory function, cardiovascular disease, and adverse effects of regular use on adolescent psychosocial development and mental health.
Adverse health effects of non-medical cannabis use

you provided nothing of the sort...

yes, I did. on a previous page.

you, on the other hand did not provide anything except media blah-blah-blah

Doctors can be bought off like anybody else, more so since they have a high maint. life style.

it is not the doctors. doctors in their vast majority are FOR marijuana use - on prescription, obviously. It is an endless flow of cash en vision :lol:

those are the clinical researchers, which include the very wide spectrum of specialties.
Statisticians included

researchers are doctors also-duh!

Not one harmful drug, more like 10. He was crushed 20 years ago, so no, I do not think it was willful ignorance at all at all, he used to think as you. It took people like him for me to change my mind on weed

I hope he does well and doesn't get sick from the pot. Sounds like he has enough problems.

Actually since he started smoking pot he has more color and is eating better. He is also not walking with a walker like before, seems to be much more at peace. I would never deny him of that. Pot is not a cure, and he knows this, more tahn most people. He had to be put back together like humty dumpty. But the pain killers and other medicines only served to destroy his spirit as well as his liver and kidneys, and God knows what else,

There is a trade off to everything people. Pot is the least of our worries.

There is a painkiller for everyone. I have never said Pot doesn't get you high and dull pain. So does crack but that doesn't mean it should be legal.

I hope he does well and doesn't get sick from the pot. Sounds like he has enough problems.

Actually since he started smoking pot he has more color and is eating better. He is also not walking with a walker like before, seems to be much more at peace. I would never deny him of that. Pot is not a cure, and he knows this, more tahn most people. He had to be put back together like humty dumpty. But the pain killers and other medicines only served to destroy his spirit as well as his liver and kidneys, and God knows what else,

There is a painkiller for everyone. I have never said Pot doesn't get you high and dull pain. So does crack but that doesn't mean it should be legal.

why not, then it would be easier to handle.

Statisticians included

:rolleyes:
pothead, researchers are NOT ONLY medical doctors, duh

most medical doctors are pro-pot as it is a source of income potentially

but medical doctors involved in research ALL agree - pot is detrimental to cognition, can cause psychosis and is in general much more harmful than occasionally beneficial ( in some instances)

Caution, Thantos is a known TROLL that likes to try to get people booted from the forum by "baiting" for responses that target his family.
Really? Thats what you think I am doing you selfish ignorant prick? If you cant debate me just remain quite DO NOT accuse me of things I am not doing.
You have never posted anything that is not a blatant TROLL. You are an ass. The word is "quiet" not "quite."

I have never posted anything that wasn't what I believed you pathetic prick. If you cant handle my posts you are free to ignore them. You need to stop accusing me of things that I am not doing cause you lack the ability debate me.

why not, then it would be easier to handle.

Have you ever seen a crackhead?

Statisticians included

:rolleyes:
pothead, researchers are NOT ONLY medical doctors, duh

most medical doctors are pro-pot as it is a source of income potentially

but medical doctors involved in research ALL agree - pot is detrimental to cognition, can cause psychosis and is in general much more harmful than occasionally beneficial ( in some instances)

I've never witnessed psychosis in pot users, must have been some killer weed, not ditch weed.

Forum List

Back