Why I changed my mind on weed

Wow! Now that is awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You ever hear of OxyContin?
How about morphine? Or are you too stupid to know how those drugs are made?

I am done with this debate, you don't even have basic knowledge of medication. :lol:

dumbo, narcotic analgesics are useless for the treatment of headaches.

*** in the next post this libtard is going to tell us all about "treatment" of migraines by oxycontin***

well you better inform the docs and pharmacists. I would like to be present when you do.

dumbo, I presented the meta analysis of the published papers on the issue.

google what meta-analyses mean.

or Oxycontin is impairing your cognition?

There is a painkiller for everyone. I have never said Pot doesn't get you high and dull pain. So does crack but that doesn't mean it should be legal.

why not, then it would be easier to handle.

Have you ever seen a crackhead?

I have and there is no comparison to a crack head and someone who smokes weed. There is however a comparison to those drug addicts that are addicted to prescribed pills and crackheads. They both will do anything to get their fix for the day. They both are sick without their drug. The only problem with people who may have a mental addiction to pot, is that they may have a little trouble sleeping for a day or 2, no withdrawals to speak of

wow, aren't you bright :lol:

No, I actually know what I am talking about. While you go full retard.

well, you might certainly know about your OWN ADDICTIONS.

but you being addicted to oxycontin and justifying it by "headaches" does not make narcotic analgesics a method of treatment for headaches.

So you are proven to be an idiot, so you accuse me of being addicted to OxyContin?

You are a winner.

You didn't even know they use opium to make pain killers.

Like I said it is habit forming, and you are way too stupid to realize the difference.

dumbo, not every painkiller is narcotic analgesic. And not every narcotic analgesic is useful for the treatment of specific pain.
A. I pass medication for a living.
B. you are an idiot
C. When I had a severe headache from a concussion what do you think they gave and worked quite well?

You are way over your head, I would suggest giving up.

A.well, I prescribe medications for a living. Narcotic analgesics included :lol:

C. turns out my diagnosis IS correct :D

No, I actually know what I am talking about. While you go full retard.

but you being addicted to oxycontin and justifying it by "headaches" does not make narcotic analgesics a method of treatment for headaches.

So you are proven to be an idiot, so you accuse me of being addicted to OxyContin?

You are a winner.

you definitely are.

and you admitted to it :lol:

You are a winner.

you definitely are.

and you admitted to it :lol:

I admitted to having a OxyContin problem? Please show me where?

Just like every other dumb ass right winger, when you have nothing just lie.

Stupid troll.

It's effect on the brain is why the medical sources I read preferred other prescriptions. If you plan to die soon, anything goes. If you plan to live, it's hard to cope with a dependency on a drug that affects drive and cognition. Some free people prefer being in charge of their faculties in sickness and in health. I'm one of them. ;)

Addiction is a state of mind, if the person is susceptible to addiction it can be a wide variety of substances and actions, I know people that smoke pot once a month and some that some all day every day. Weed is not addicting it is the person using it, just as alcohol, food, sex etc. is used in moderation. If you drink more than a six pack of beer a week you are considered addicted..

Plus marihuana is not addictive. It is habit forming not addictive.

Lie.

dumbo, narcotic analgesics are useless for the treatment of headaches.

*** in the next post this libtard is going to tell us all about "treatment" of migraines by oxycontin***

well you better inform the docs and pharmacists. I would like to be present when you do.

dumbo, I presented the meta analysis of the published papers on the issue.

google what meta-analyses mean.

Ii didn't say it wasn't.

I am allergic to oxycontin, I puke when taking it.

Addiction is a state of mind, if the person is susceptible to addiction it can be a wide variety of substances and actions, I know people that smoke pot once a month and some that some all day every day. Weed is not addicting it is the person using it, just as alcohol, food, sex etc. is used in moderation. If you drink more than a six pack of beer a week you are considered addicted..

Lie.

is food addictive or sex??

Lie.

I don't think so.

dumbo, not every painkiller is narcotic analgesic. And not every narcotic analgesic is useful for the treatment of specific pain.
B. you are an idiot
C. When I had a severe headache from a concussion what do you think they gave and worked quite well?

A.well, I prescribe medications for a living. Narcotic analgesics included :lol:

No you don't. You are a liar.
If you don't think opium can cure a headache there is no way you prescribe medication.

And what diagnosis is that? That I am addicted to OxyContin? The fact you say that proves you are even more of a liar.
No run away troll, you look like an idiot.

why not, then it would be easier to handle.

Have you ever seen a crackhead?

I have and there is no comparison to a crack head and someone who smokes weed. There is however a comparison to those drug addicts that are addicted to prescribed pills and crackheads. They both will do anything to get their fix for the day. They both are sick without their drug. The only problem with people who may have a mental addiction to pot, is that they may have a little trouble sleeping for a day or 2, no withdrawals to speak of

Ever meet a crackhead that didn't smoke pot?

B. you are an idiot

No you don't. You are a liar.
If you don't think opium can cure a headache there is no way you prescribe medication.

And what diagnosis is that? That I am addicted to OxyContin? The fact you say that proves you are even more of a liar.
No run away troll, you look like an idiot.

I guess the pharmacologist forgot his title.

Forum List

Back