Why I changed my mind on weed

Tell us why you're against Alcohol Vox since it does even worse to the crazies. C'mon

A coworkers son shot and killed himself Wednesday night, :(... he was drunk and taking prescribed anti depressants...if he had only been smoking weed, the outcome probably would have been different

No he wouldn't.... He would have killed himself regardless and the drugs had nothing to do with it. He just got drunk to so he could be fucked up when he did it.

You know this how?

Ever meet a crackhead that didn't smoke pot?

What does that have to do with it?

Crack over rides any and all other aspects of ones life. Pot> not so much

I think some of you are confused by crackheads that happen to smoke pot trying to come down and find balance with their crazy high
You have proof of that do you? Or do you not like the idea that Pot is a drug just like crack and maybe even more addictive..... Pot just kills slower.

More addictive than crack?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

That is the stupidest and funniest thing I have heard all day.

A coworkers son shot and killed himself Wednesday night, :(... he was drunk and taking prescribed anti depressants...if he had only been smoking weed, the outcome probably would have been different

No he wouldn't.... He would have killed himself regardless and the drugs had nothing to do with it. He just got drunk to so he could be fucked up when he did it.

it says right on the label of all ssris can cause suicidal thoughts and actions...but then you prefer your stories to science

So can quitting smoking and smoking pot. So what? All barbiturates and mood stabilizers can make people depressed.

No you don't. You are a liar.
If you don't think opium can cure a headache there is no way you prescribe medication.

And what diagnosis is that? That I am addicted to OxyContin? The fact you say that proves you are even more of a liar.
No run away troll, you look like an idiot.

opium is not a medication for a headache. can it be used? sure. doesn't make it a valid treatment option and can bring trouble on prescribing physician.
you justifying your Oxycontin addiction by headaches does not change this simple fact.

Dumb liar. Does implying I have addiction problem make you feel better about your stupidity?
And you claimed Opium cannot cure headaches, nothing about doctors. Forget what you lie about?

I do not imply anything. you told the truth yourself. the FIRST possible painkiller you mentioned was the most widely abused prescription narcotic analgesic in the US.
Opium does not cure headaches. It is not even used for anything.
It's derivatives are.
But not for headaches.

yes, crankers, acid droppers, main liners etc. I know a lot that do not smoke pot, to include pill poppers.

All smoke pot. It is the ONE drug they all have in common.

Why you just know everything about everybody with no first hand experience. But again you must be using your kinetic senses to determine your assumptions

I have a lot of experience with drug addictions. I just haven't been addicted myself.

it says right on the label of all ssris can cause suicidal thoughts and actions...but then you prefer your stories to science

So can quitting smoking and smoking pot. So what? All barbiturates and mood stabilizers can make people depressed.

there is no suicidal idealization warnings on any of the substances you listed...you are making shit up again

You know this how?
Because suicide happens when others dont see the symptoms of which drinking and drug addiction is one. Sometimes you just dont see it happen till after and people always refuse to see that it was the person who killed themselves fault not anyone or things fault.

What does that have to do with it?

Crack over rides any and all other aspects of ones life. Pot> not so much

I think some of you are confused by crackheads that happen to smoke pot trying to come down and find balance with their crazy high
You have proof of that do you? Or do you not like the idea that Pot is a drug just like crack and maybe even more addictive..... Pot just kills slower.

More addictive than crack?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

That is the stupidest and funniest thing I have heard all day.
How long have you been smoking pot?

Tell us why you're against Alcohol Vox since it does even worse to the crazies. C'mon

very sad. antidepressants can enhance suicide ideation and attempts, especially in adolescents and young adults.

He was 39

opium is not a medication for a headache. can it be used? sure. doesn't make it a valid treatment option and can bring trouble on prescribing physician.
you justifying your Oxycontin addiction by headaches does not change this simple fact.

Dumb liar. Does implying I have addiction problem make you feel better about your stupidity?
And you claimed Opium cannot cure headaches, nothing about doctors. Forget what you lie about?

I do not imply anything. you told the truth yourself. the FIRST possible painkiller you mentioned was the most widely abused prescription narcotic analgesic in the US.
Opium does not cure headaches. It is not even used for anything.
It's derivatives are.
But not for headaches.

Such a dishonest hack.

Why you just know everything about everybody with no first hand experience. But again you must be using your kinetic senses to determine your assumptions

I have a lot of experience with drug addictions. I just haven't been addicted myself.

is food addictive? you seem to have a problem answering this.

as a possible source of endorphin release it can with a stretch be called addiction in some cases.

with a stretch.

Forum List

Back