Why I changed my mind on weed

Have you ever seen a crackhead?

I have and there is no comparison to a crack head and someone who smokes weed. There is however a comparison to those drug addicts that are addicted to prescribed pills and crackheads. They both will do anything to get their fix for the day. They both are sick without their drug. The only problem with people who may have a mental addiction to pot, is that they may have a little trouble sleeping for a day or 2, no withdrawals to speak of

Ever meet a crackhead that didn't smoke pot?

yes, crankers, acid droppers, main liners etc. I know a lot that do not smoke pot, to include pill poppers.

Tell us why you're against Alcohol Vox since it does even worse to the crazies. C'mon

A coworkers son shot and killed himself Wednesday night, :(... he was drunk and taking prescribed anti depressants...if he had only been smoking weed, the outcome probably would have been different

I have and there is no comparison to a crack head and someone who smokes weed. There is however a comparison to those drug addicts that are addicted to prescribed pills and crackheads. They both will do anything to get their fix for the day. They both are sick without their drug. The only problem with people who may have a mental addiction to pot, is that they may have a little trouble sleeping for a day or 2, no withdrawals to speak of

Most crack heads don't smoke that much pot. Pot and cocaine isn't a good combo.

yes, crankers, acid droppers, main liners etc. I know a lot that do not smoke pot, to include pill poppers.

All smoke pot. It is the ONE drug they all have in common.

A.well, I prescribe medications for a living. Narcotic analgesics included :lol:

C. turns out my diagnosis IS correct :D

No you don't. You are a liar.
If you don't think opium can cure a headache there is no way you prescribe medication.

And what diagnosis is that? That I am addicted to OxyContin? The fact you say that proves you are even more of a liar.
No run away troll, you look like an idiot.

I guess the pharmacologist forgot his title.

So it is a he?
Either way, I would never want him prescribing me medication.

A. I pass medication for a living.
B. you are an idiot
C. When I had a severe headache from a concussion what do you think they gave and worked quite well?

You are way over your head, I would suggest giving up.

A.well, I prescribe medications for a living. Narcotic analgesics included :lol:

If you don't think opium can cure a headache there is no way you prescribe medication.

And what diagnosis is that? That I am addicted to OxyContin? The fact you say that proves you are even more of a liar.

opium is not a medication for a headache. can it be used? sure. doesn't make it a valid treatment option and can bring trouble on prescribing physician.
you justifying your Oxycontin addiction by headaches does not change this simple fact.

if he is a pharmacists or and assistant he would know that prescription pills are one of the largest sources of abuse by kids, not pot and he is abetting this abuse.(according to his logic)

Tell us why you're against Alcohol Vox since it does even worse to the crazies. C'mon

A coworkers son shot and killed himself Wednesday night, :(... he was drunk and taking prescribed anti depressants...if he had only been smoking weed, the outcome probably would have been different

No he wouldn't.... He would have killed himself regardless and the drugs had nothing to do with it. He just got drunk to so he could be fucked up when he did it.

of course not many crack heads smoke pot...why would a crackhead waste his money on pot ? they don't even buy food

I guess the pharmacologist forgot his title.

Pharmacologists do not write prescriptions.

of course not many crack heads smoke pot...why would a crackhead waste his money on pot ? they don't even buy food

Because you fool it is about getting high not the drug.

What does that have to do with it?

Crack over rides any and all other aspects of ones life. Pot> not so much

I think some of you are confused by crackheads that happen to smoke pot trying to come down and find balance with their crazy high

No he wouldn't.... He would have killed himself regardless and the drugs had nothing to do with it. He just got drunk to so he could be fucked up when he did it.

it says right on the label of all ssris can cause suicidal thoughts and actions...but then you prefer your stories to science

What does that have to do with it?

Crack over rides any and all other aspects of ones life. Pot> not so much

I think some of you are confused by crackheads that happen to smoke pot trying to come down and find balance with their crazy high
You have proof of that do you? Or do you not like the idea that Pot is a drug just like crack and maybe even more addictive..... Pot just kills slower.

opium is not a medication for a headache. can it be used? sure. doesn't make it a valid treatment option and can bring trouble on prescribing physician.
you justifying your Oxycontin addiction by headaches does not change this simple fact.

Dumb liar. Does implying I have addiction problem make you feel better about your stupidity?
And you claimed Opium cannot cure headaches, nothing about doctors. Forget what you lie about?

very sad. antidepressants can enhance suicide ideation and attempts, especially in adolescents and young adults.

Forum List

Back