Why I changed my mind on weed

A coworkers son shot and killed himself Wednesday night, :(... he was drunk and taking prescribed anti depressants...if he had only been smoking weed, the outcome probably would have been different

very sad. antidepressants can enhance suicide ideation and attempts, especially in adolescents and young adults.

He was 39

Sorry to hear that. I am too cowardly to do it.

I have a lot of experience with drug addictions. I just haven't been addicted myself.

is food addictive? you seem to have a problem answering this.

as a possible source of endorphin release it can with a stretch be called addiction in some cases.

with a stretch.

but yet other people are not addicted to food, sex, or pot. In moderation all things are possible.Just like what it states in the Bible.
When I run out of the weed I do not have withdrawals or a desire to live my life finding more. In fact I have been out for a week and look forward to the next batch, but I do not have any side affects from not having any.

Last edited:
A coworkers son shot and killed himself Wednesday night, :(... he was drunk and taking prescribed anti depressants...if he had only been smoking weed, the outcome probably would have been different

very sad. antidepressants can enhance suicide ideation and attempts, especially in adolescents and young adults.

He was 39

antidepressants can cause it in any age group, but the younger ones have higher risks.

the combination of alcohol, antidepressants and pot will not produce a happy camper.

as all interfere with brain mediators.

it says right on the label of all ssris can cause suicidal thoughts and actions...but then you prefer your stories to science

So can quitting smoking and smoking pot. So what? All barbiturates and mood stabilizers can make people depressed.

there is no suicidal idealization warnings on any of the substances you listed...you are making shit up again

Bullshit. Put up or shut up.

Several studies have found that SSRI use is related to a higher risk of suicidal behavior in children and adolescents.[48][49][50] For instance, a 2004 U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) analysis of clinical trials on children with major depressive disorder found statistically significant increases of the risks of "possible suicidal ideation and suicidal behavior" by about 80%, and of agitation and hostility by about 130%;[51] More infrequently, studies have been inconclusive.[52] however, a recent comparison of aggression and hostility occurring during treatment with fluoxetine to placebo in children and adolescents found that no significant difference between the fluoxetine group and a placebo group.[53] There is also evidence that higher rates of SSRI prescriptions are associated with lower rates of suicide in children
Debunking the Myth of a Link Between Marijuana and Mental Illness | Alternet

If I am lying then why is it that majority of pot smokers smoke pot till they die?

Show how many people died from a pot overdose last year.

How many people died of cigarette overdose or potato chips overdose???? Instead Pot kills with cancer and brain damage and breathing disorders.

Show me where it causes brain damage or cancer.
Sorry, but the proved it doesn't cause brain damage a long time ago.

is food addictive? you seem to have a problem answering this.

as a possible source of endorphin release it can with a stretch be called addiction in some cases.

with a stretch.

but yet other people are not addicted to food, sex, or pot. In moderation all things are possible.Just like what it states in the Bible.

you can be addicted to pot.

food and sex if combined with a person with decreased release of endorphins can be considered addiction, since there is no better word to it.

therefore in many cultures "eat something" is considered as a help for a bad mood

If I am lying then why is it that majority of pot smokers smoke pot till they die?

How many people died of cigarette overdose or potato chips overdose???? Instead Pot kills with cancer and brain damage and breathing disorders.

Moderate Marijuana Use Does Not Impair Lung Function, Study Finds

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/11/marijuana-smoking-does-not-harm-lungs-study-finds/?_r=0

Vox are you ignoring me?

Why are you pro alcohol and Anti weed when both affect the schitzos?

People are always looking for way to be eternal. We have perishable bodies. If the cigarette doesn't kill you, the car will, if the potato chips and carbs don't kill you then the lightening will strike you, or eating all the preservatives that is put on our food. Either way we all die. It is not up to me to tell someone how to live their life.

with a stretch.

you can be addicted to pot.

No, you can't. Nor can I, nor can he, she, we or they. It's not physiologically possible.

Forum List

Back