Why I Do Not Like The Obamas - By Mychal Massie

The hilarious part is if a REP came along and promised the Blacks he/she would give even more 'free stuff' to the Blacks that candidate would get 100% of the Black vote. And every one knows it. It's no different than offering a whore five bucks more than the other guy. Blacks are voting whores who will suck any one's dick if there's something in it for them......even a free cell phone. Always been this way. And some people wonder why the Black race is universally scorned.

Seriously? I don't believe any of this to be true. If it were do you blame people who vote for their best interest? Whom do you vote for?

Conservatives found a black person who doesn't like Obama?

Time to relook his presidency

Tea Partiers found 2 or 3 blacks at their big DC rally. They were so happy, they all posed for pictures with them "Look at me, I'm with a black person".

I hear there was extreme-conservative black congressman in the South. He was mentally insane, probably PTSD, and likely didn't see himself as black.

How DARE an African American be a conservative!!! The nerve of them.
All African Americans should know their place and join together to be liberal Democrats.
We all know they are too stupid to think for themselves and be individuals.
African Americans are too slow and uneducated to know how to feed themselves, find housing and transportation, plan and raise a family and isn't it wonderful the Democrats are there to show and lead them from cradle to grave how to live?
All African Americans that are conservative Republicans are Uncle Tom Step N Fetchit field Negroes.

Thank you, Captain Strawman.

I think you will find black Republicans are thin on the ground. There is a reason for that.

Just 2% of Republicans are black, and 6% are Hispanic.

More than one in five Democrats are black, roughly twice the black representation in the adult population.

Gallup

2/100 vs more than 20/100.

The GOP has some work to do.

Last edited:
This sums up what I find so wrong with the Obamas.

I don’t like them because they comport themselves as emperor and empress. I expect, no I demand respect for the Office of President and a love of our country and her citizenry from the leader entrusted with the governance of same. President and Mrs. Reagan displayed an unparalleled love for the country and her people. The Reagans made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish. Could you envision President Reagan instructing his Justice Department to act like jack-booted thugs?

Here's another thing about Reagan: He was optimistic and cheery, and he had solutions to our problems, and was not afraid to put them into action and defend them. The post-Reagan conservatives you run across these days are a bunch of bitchy little whiners and pessimists with no solutions to anything. They only know how to complain about the other guy's answers.

The post-Reagan conservatives remind me of the girly-man liberals Reagan used to eat for breakfast. They really do.

Last edited:
Bringing in the spouse of a politician is about as low as one can get.
Not her fault her husband is an amateur.
Keep the families out of it.
When she takes a million dollar vacation every other week with taxpayer's money I think she's fair game.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I don’t like them because they are committed to the fundamental change of my/our country into what can only be regarded as a Communist state.

Can't argue with that logic

I don’t like them because they comport themselves as emperor and empress. I expect, no I demand respect for the Office of President and a love of our country and her citizenry from the leader entrusted with the governance of same. President and Mrs. Reagan displayed an unparalleled love for the country and her people. The Reagans made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish. Could you envision President Reagan instructing his Justice Department to act like jack-booted thugs?

Here's another thing about Reagan: He was optimistic and cheery, and he had solutions to our problems, and was not afraid to put them into action and defend them. The post-Reagan conservatives you run across these days are a bunch of bitchy little whiners and pessimists with no solutions to anything. They only know how to complain about the other guy's answers.

The post-Reagan conservatives remind me of the girly-man liberals Reagan used to eat for breakfast. They really do.

So, you retaliate by going liberal. How very Reagan-esque of you. Not.

they are elitist Leninists with contempt for traditional America.

If I had only known that I would not have voted for him two times. Why didn't someone warn us?

I'm not liberal. I'm as conservative as Reagan, perhaps a little more so, actually.

Reagan used to explain his conversion from Democrat to Republican thusly, "I didn't leave the Democratic Party. The party left me."

I have not left the conservative movement...the movement has left me. It has become the whiny little bitches that used to weigh down the Democrats who lost Reagan.

Last edited:

I'm not liberal. I'm as conservative as Reagan, perhaps a little more so, actually.

Reagan used to explain his conversion from Democrat to Republican thusly, "I didn't leave the Democratic Party. The party left me."

I have not left the conservative movement...the movement has left me. It has become the whiny little bitches that used to weigh down the Democrats who lost Reagan.

Good thing you told us because by your posts we would never had known of you conservative bent.

Sure, neither is Jake.

What the fuck makes you think Reagan loved America more than any other President?

Reagan did not apologize for America nor did he want to fundamentally change America. Love is unconditional. But you already knew that.

Don't mistake a Republican for Conservative.

Bringing in the spouse of a politician is about as low as one can get.
Not her fault her husband is an amateur.
Keep the families out of it.

Actually she is the one who raised him to be president:

Michelle Obama prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack Obama in 2000 following his disastrous attempt to win a House seat in Chicago, according to a new book.

When he lost miserably the future First Lady was supposedly disgusted that her husband had ignored her warnings not to take on the four term incumbent Bobby Rush.

Read more: Michelle Obama 'prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack, leaving him suicidal' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Michelle Obama 'prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack, leaving him suicidal' | Mail Online

Forum List

Back