Why I don't believe in God

.and you conveniently disregard the same evidence that is contrary to your inaccurate opinion that multicelled organism are not derived from a single cell as a simple transition from a single to multicelled organism..

You've shown no such evidence because it doesn't exist. A human spermatozoon is a male reproductive gamete not a single-cell organism. It meets none of the criteria of an organism. Same for the female egg gamete. These are reproductive gametes produced by multi-cellular life specifically for reproduction of other multi-cellular life. They cannot survive on their own, they can't carry on the process of life, respirate or reproduce. You're trying to force a square peg into a round hole and MAKE them into single-cell organisms evolving... that's just not scientific.

If he denies evolution then his theory is that God went poof and put fully functioning zebra and bison and wolves on earth ready to go.

This is why evolution makes sense because bosses answer "I don't know it must have been a God that did it" is no answer at all.

The first life on earth didn't need parents so we must have evolved from creatures that didn't need parents.

Either that or bosses God put human adults on earth ready to fuck.

everything else is just as unbelievable and unsupportable as my theory.
At least you can grasp the scope of your stupidity. Bravo.

.and you conveniently disregard the same evidence that is contrary to your inaccurate opinion that multicelled organism are not derived from a single cell as a simple transition from a single to multicelled organism..

You've shown no such evidence because it doesn't exist. A human spermatozoon is a male reproductive gamete not a single-cell organism. It meets none of the criteria of an organism. Same for the female egg gamete. These are reproductive gametes produced by multi-cellular life specifically for reproduction of other multi-cellular life. They cannot survive on their own, they can't carry on the process of life, respirate or reproduce. You're trying to force a square peg into a round hole and MAKE them into single-cell organisms evolving... that's just not scientific.

boss: If single-cell organisms could reproduce multi-cellular life, we would be able to demonstrate this in a lab environment. As of now, that test eludes us. We simply cannot make it happen.

If single-cell organisms could reproduce multi-cellular life ...

The-early-steps-of-embryonic-development.jpg

you are misconstruing what a multicellular life represents to make a fallacious claim. the chart demonstrates exactly how it is accomplished. all organisms are generated from a single cell. your statement above "If single-cell organisms could reproduce multi-cellular life" is demonstated in the above graph.

essentially, humans are a single multifaceted cell.

Last edited:
you are misconstruing what a multicellular life represents to make a fallacious claim.

No.. that's what you are doing with single-cellular life. The male sperm is not single cell life. Not in context of an organism, which is what we're talking about. It is living organic material. A reproductive gamete.... not a living organism... single or multi-cell. You're fallaciously trying to claim it is.. and this is your evidence for single to multi cell life. You're an idiot.

If he denies evolution then his theory is that God went poof and put fully functioning zebra and bison and wolves on earth ready to go.

This is why evolution makes sense because bosses answer "I don't know it must have been a God that did it" is no answer at all.

The first life on earth didn't need parents so we must have evolved from creatures that didn't need parents.

Well... Evolution simply is not an explanation for origin. Even if you can explain origin of life, evolution taking care of everything else is just as unbelievable and unsupportable as my theory. Listen to what you are claiming... the first life didn't need parents but it somehow produced something that from then on needed parents? How the fuck do you explain that happening? Isn't that just as much of a miracle?

How do you reconcile all the diversity of life emerging from the same single cell when we cannot make that happen even once no matter how hard we've tried and DNA won't allow it? That's much more of a fantastic story if it's true than anything I have suggested. And... whenever all this shit was evolving into being from that one lone cell... how did it manage to create the interdependent and symbiotic relationships at the same time? All the species that couldn't exist if not for another species... how did they both come to be evolved at the same time?

AND... EVEN IF... 100% of what you believe is true... Does it not strike you as a pretty amazing thing to have happened as the result of sheer random chance and fluke? All the millions and millions of examples of exquisite, majestic and beautiful living things... all just *poofed* into existence from the cosmic voids of space dust? Your fantasy is certainly no more believable than mine. At least my explanation contains a plausible source.
Yes the truth is better than fiction.

I could show you but I don't have a million years. Have you seen how ancient man is different than us? Do you understand how a polar bear was once a brown bear?

You need to buy the 2 Cosmos series. They explain a lot.

you are misconstruing what a multicellular life represents to make a fallacious claim.

No.. that's what you are doing with single-cellular life. The male sperm is not single cell life. Not in context of an organism, which is what we're talking about. It is living organic material. A reproductive gamete.... not a living organism... single or multi-cell. You're fallaciously trying to claim it is.. and this is your evidence for single to multi cell life. You're an idiot.
A smart person would admit not knowing instead of saying God must have done it.

A smart person would admit not knowing instead of saying God must have done it.

No... God certainly did it. A smart person would admit that and ask how God did it.

Well... Evolution simply is not an explanation for origin. Even if you can explain origin of life, evolution taking care of everything else is just as unbelievable and unsupportable as my theory. Listen to what you are claiming... the first life didn't need parents but it somehow produced something that from then on needed parents? How the fuck do you explain that happening? Isn't that just as much of a miracle?

How do you reconcile all the diversity of life emerging from the same single cell when we cannot make that happen even once no matter how hard we've tried and DNA won't allow it? That's much more of a fantastic story if it's true than anything I have suggested. And... whenever all this shit was evolving into being from that one lone cell... how did it manage to create the interdependent and symbiotic relationships at the same time? All the species that couldn't exist if not for another species... how did they both come to be evolved at the same time?

AND... EVEN IF... 100% of what you believe is true... Does it not strike you as a pretty amazing thing to have happened as the result of sheer random chance and fluke? All the millions and millions of examples of exquisite, majestic and beautiful living things... all just *poofed* into existence from the cosmic voids of space dust? Your fantasy is certainly no more believable than mine. At least my explanation contains a plausible source.

I could show you but I don't have a million years. Have you seen how ancient man is different than us? Do you understand how a polar bear was once a brown bear?

You couldn't show me in 15 billion years because you have no evidence. I have seen evidence of microevolution, I haven't seen evidence of macroevolution and again, you can't show me because it doesn't exist.

I don't need to watch the Nutty Professor, Neil Degrasse Atheist spew his atheism all over me disguised as science. If you need that kind of reinforcement for your disbelief, I fully understand.

You couldn't show me in 15 billion years because you have no evidence. I have seen evidence of microevolution, I haven't seen evidence of macroevolution and again, you can't show me because it doesn't exist.

I don't need to watch the Nutty Professor, Neil Degrasse Atheist spew his atheism all over me disguised as science. If you need that kind of reinforcement for your disbelief, I fully understand.
If you won't watch 2 full documentaries that basically educate people who think like you (all of us) then you just choose to remain ignorant. Seriously boss. You're asking us to explain it to you and all we have to tell you is watch the cosmos. If you think those two brilliant documentaries are wrong, why do we bother repeating all the points made in those documentaries?

And why do you talk to us boss? Your last comment reveals how you feel about us. You may as well been talking about me when you said that about Sagan and Tyson.

We feel the same about you bro. You're close minded ignorant and stubborn. Won't even watch two amazing docs but you want us to convince you? Lol

Is that what were doing? Spewing our atheism on you and disguising it as science?

I think Sagan and Tyson went to great length to avoid completely calling out Christianity specifically. Just all religions.

Knowing how intelligent and into this subject you are, I absolutely recommend you watch both cosmos. I know you will LOVE them even if you disagree. Take notes. Watch them both twice.

Boss actually agrees with the cosmos. They admit we don't know everything and that organized religions are made up.

Most atheists would admit we don't know if there is a creator. We just don't buy any organized religions.

The most rational position would be to be an agnostic atheist.

Idiot, I've watched Cosmos. I have a degree in a field of science and science has always been my strongest subject. I've watched many science documentaries and have probably watched the ones in question. None of them have ever shown evidence of cross-genus evolution. All you have are wild speculations and conjecture.

The reason is simple. Seculars approach everything from the view that "God didn't do it!" Therefore, it must be that we evolved from a simpler life form which evolved from a simpler life form, ultimately evolving from the same single living cell. Because that negates God... that explains things without having to acknowledge God. But the more you go back in simplicity, the more ridiculous your argument gets and the more impossible it becomes to support with known science.

I stress again, you have absolutely no evidence of any cross-genus evolution ever happening at any time, anywhere. You can't produce this result in a controlled lab environment with all the technology available to modern man... but somehow, some way... this was supposed to have magically happened naturally at some point. .....And we're still only talking about the evolution of already-existing living things. The origin of life is still unaddressed.

Idiot, I've watched Cosmos. I have a degree in a field of science and science has always been my strongest subject. I've watched many science documentaries and have probably watched the ones in question. None of them have ever shown evidence of cross-genus evolution. All you have are wild speculations and conjecture.

The reason is simple. Seculars approach everything from the view that "God didn't do it!" Therefore, it must be that we evolved from a simpler life form which evolved from a simpler life form, ultimately evolving from the same single living cell. Because that negates God... that explains things without having to acknowledge God. But the more you go back in simplicity, the more ridiculous your argument gets and the more impossible it becomes to support with known science.

I stress again, you have absolutely no evidence of any cross-genus evolution ever happening at any time, anywhere. You can't produce this result in a controlled lab environment with all the technology available to modern man... but somehow, some way... this was supposed to have magically happened naturally at some point. .....And we're still only talking about the evolution of already-existing living things. The origin of life is still unaddressed.
Which gawds does science and those Evilutionists negate?

Most atheists would admit we don't know if there is a creator. We just don't buy any organized religions.

There is no such thing as an "agnostic atheist" dimwit. We've been through this but you remain stubbornly attached to your oxymoronic label of which you seem quite proud of. You are either an atheist or an agnostic. Pick one and stick with it.

which is what we're talking about.

what we are talking about is your claim there is no evidence of a single celled organism becoming multicellular - the reproductive process of multisuddivided singlecelled organisms is the process over the melinia of how it was accomplished, it is as simple as that bossy ...

all organisms are single celled - one cell or one cell subdivided into many functional assemblies by unification of two nuclei.

All science is saying is most likely we all came from the first life and most likely it was one source. And if it started as bacteria or single cell and evolved into fish then crawled out of the ocean and eventually branched off into the diverse life we see now.

If a giraffe didn't come from an animal that once lived under water, please explain what came first 2 adult giraffe? How did they get here? Dont you see your theory is silly?

Any and all of them.

And let's be clear... Evolution happens on a micro level. There is no question of this and science can support it. The theory of MACRO evolution is without basis in science. It is a pure conjecture pulled from the ass of seculars and conflated with actual science in order to push an anti-God agenda. There is no evidence for it, no science experiment which proves it, no test that has been done to confirm it... nothing. That is why you never present anything and your tactic is always to attack and denigrate.

There is no such thing as an "agnostic atheist" dimwit. We've been through this but you remain stubbornly attached to your oxymoronic label of which you seem quite proud of. You are either an atheist or an agnostic. Pick one and stick with it.
I would have to be a God to know for sure. Since I'm not I can't say I know there isn't a creator, I just don't believe there is.

I never said I know there isn't a God. I say why I don't believe there is one. Religious people claim to know.

So no such thing as a theist because you can't know there is a God, only believe.

Any and all of them.

And let's be clear... Evolution happens on a micro level. There is no question of this and science can support it. The theory of MACRO evolution is without basis in science. It is a pure conjecture pulled from the ass of seculars and conflated with actual science in order to push an anti-God agenda. There is no evidence for it, no science experiment which proves it, no test that has been done to confirm it... nothing. That is why you never present anything and your tactic is always to attack and denigrate.
So if frog life and dinosaur and paramores and tigers and zebra and snake and monkey (us) and all the other species evolved independently, so what? Science believes we all came from the same source. Science has considered your hypothesis and deemed it flawed.

Forum List

Back