Why I don't believe in God

of course you have the special knowledge why Earth and our moon "would collide with one another and we'd all die" reason for their exclusion

Well, because one is a planet and one is a satellite revolving around that planet. Dummy.
Well, because one is a planet and one is a satellite revolving around that planet. Dummy.

then just refer to the other eight planets placed in the hospitable zone as satellites and everything will be just fine - idiot ...

But... Life comes from life... Biogenesis. Louis Pasteur.

it was your mother who gave you life ? - she gets around, there are a few other people on Earth and I for one have never met her .... where did your life come from, Idiot II

then just refer to the other eight planets placed in the hospitable zone as satellites and everything will be just fine - idiot ...
No... because their MASS would have created a gravitational problem and they would have collided together. The moon is considerably smaller than any planet.

It is an impossibility of physics for more than two planets to be in the same habitable zone revolving around it's sun. Two are only possible if the offset is geosynchronous. Now, I can't explain why God made physics behave as it does in our universe... perhaps he was still learning and in later universes he was able to achieve a more perfect nature?

it was your mother who gave you life ? - she gets around, there are a few other people on Earth and I for one have never met her .... where did your life come from, Idiot II

Well... MY life came from a living human egg cell and a living human sperm cell. Has no one ever explained reproduction to you? Life comes from other life. During the time of Darwin, people believed life could spontaneously generate from inorganic material... We discovered it can't. Louis Pasteur established the Law of Biogenesis. Life comes from life.

No... because their MASS would have created a gravitational problem and they would have collided together. The moon is considerably smaller than any planet.

It is an impossibility of physics for more than two planets to be in the same habitable zone revolving around it's sun. Two are only possible if the offset is geosynchronous. Now, I can't explain why God made physics behave as it does in our universe... perhaps he was still learning and in later universes he was able to achieve a more perfect nature?

Well... MY life came from a living human egg cell and a living human sperm cell. Has no one ever explained reproduction to you? Life comes from other life. During the time of Darwin, people believed life could spontaneously generate from inorganic material... We discovered it can't. Louis Pasteur established the Law of Biogenesis. Life comes from life.
You need to consult with your pals at the Watchtower bible thumping meeting to review their silly "biogenesis" claims.

CB000: Law of Biogenesis

Claim CB000:

Pasteur and other scientists disproved the concept of spontaneous generation and established the "law of biogenesis" -- that life comes only from previous life.
Source:
Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1985. Life--How Did It Get Here? Brooklyn, NY, p. 38.
Response:
  1. The spontaneous generation that Pasteur and others disproved was the idea that life forms such as mice, maggots, and bacteria can appear fully formed. They disproved a form of creationism. There is no law of biogenesis saying that very primitive life cannot form from increasingly complex molecules.

Yes, there are gods up there in the sky making the planets move.

Well Chris, according to Ike Newton, something is making things move. Our planet is moving 25k miles per hour, although, from outer space the movement is almost imperceptible. Yet... if not for this precise movement that hasn't changed in hundreds of thousands of years, we wouldn't have seasons, we wouldn't have average temperatures we could live in, there couldn't be any plants or sea life, we wouldn't have any climate, there wouldn't be any ocean convection, most of our water would be frozen.
"The gawds did it".

All your fears and superstitions are addressed.

It is an impossibility of physics for more than two planets to be in the same habitable zone revolving around it's sun.

link ... the point being made is why do the other eight then even exist if the creation were not dictated by mathematics over purposeful design. and two planets at polar opposites w/ opposing gravitational fields, opposite spins to insure separation does seem possible in the habitable zone if purposefully designed as well as multiple suns.

MY life came from a living human egg cell and a living human sperm cell ...

that is physical. the question was where did life come from - being the point of discussion - not from your parents, life began from nowhere, The Everlasting.

You need to consult with your pals at the Watchtower bible thumping meeting to review their silly "biogenesis" claims.

Claim CB000:

Pasteur and other scientists disproved the concept of spontaneous generation and established the "law of biogenesis" -- that life comes only from previous life.
Source:
Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1985. Life--How Did It Get Here? Brooklyn, NY, p. 38.
Response:
  1. The spontaneous generation that Pasteur and others disproved was the idea that life forms such as mice, maggots, and bacteria can appear fully formed. They disproved a form of creationism. There is no law of biogenesis saying that very primitive life cannot form from increasingly complex molecules.
Good point. No life form ever started as adults. Every living thing was a baby before it was an adult. So all life form must have originated from something that didn't need parents to survive.

Christians and others who deny evolution are suggesting God not only plopped down adult Adam and Eve but also hippo croc God mouse fish frog snake adults too who then populated the planet.

So Adam and Eve were never kids?

Claim CB000:

Source:
Response:

Dear, if you want to believe in spontaneous generation, you are free to do do. I assure you, most biologists would say you're living in the dark ages. There is NO evidence life ever formed from increasingly complex molecules. It is a theory that is not supported by ANY science.

Claim CB000:

Source:
Response:

Dear, if you want to believe in spontaneous generation, you are free to do do. I assure you, most biologists would say you're living in the dark ages. There is NO evidence life ever formed from increasingly complex molecules. It is a theory that is not supported by ANY science.
They don't know. Life could have started here on earth or came in from a comet. But It started as something like a mold and eventually formed into multi cell organisms and we branched off into the diverse life we see today.

If not, what is your theory? Did a God plop down horses and dinosaurs and turkey etc all fully formed and paired up? What reasons and evidence do you have?

It is an impossibility of physics for more than two planets to be in the same habitable zone revolving around it's sun.

link ... the point being made is why do the other eight then even exist if the creation were not dictated by mathematics over purposeful design. and two planets at polar opposites w/ opposing gravitational fields, opposite spins to insure separation does seem possible in the habitable zone if purposefully designed as well as multiple suns.

that is physical. the question was where did life come from - being the point of discussion - not from your parents, life began from nowhere, The Everlasting.

I'm still not understanding the point of your post. I can't answer why God made the universe as we find it. Perhaps because God is not a human with humanistic characteristics... like concern for future morons who might wonder why?

As for your "life began from nowhere" argument, it is an irrational and illogical statement. Nothing can "begin" from a non-existent point. If a car arrives in your driveway, it did not come from nowhere. It came from somewhere. It's impossible that it came from nowhere because that defies logic. It can seem it came from nowhere, you can convince yourself it came from nowhere... but it came from somewhere because it can't come from a non-existing point.

Also, I have to point out that you contradict your own illogical argument. You say "nowhere" followed by a comma and then "The Everlasting" which is not "nowhere." I don't know what "The Everlasting" is... it sounds a lot like God. I often call it "Spiritual Nature" and others have their own words. In any event, it is a source... a somewhere... not nowhere.

I'm still not understanding the point of your post. I can't answer why God made the universe as we find it. Perhaps because God is not a human with humanistic characteristics... like concern for future morons who might wonder why?

As for your "life began from nowhere" argument, it is an irrational and illogical statement. Nothing can "begin" from a non-existent point. If a car arrives in your driveway, it did not come from nowhere. It came from somewhere. It's impossible that it came from nowhere because that defies logic. It can seem it came from nowhere, you can convince yourself it came from nowhere... but it came from somewhere because it can't come from a non-existing point.

Also, I have to point out that you contradict your own illogical argument. You say "nowhere" followed by a comma and then "The Everlasting" which is not "nowhere." I don't know what "The Everlasting" is... it sounds a lot like God. I often call it "Spiritual Nature" and others have their own words. In any event, it is a source... a somewhere... not nowhere.
whatever is everlasting as you propose for your "greater than self" god may be many proposals but is certainly not a where. where is finite.

unless you are Spiritless that came from someplace other than your parents physiology and where in this case a freed Spirit may return. at least one possible explanation for life after death and the place one originated from.

They don't know. Life could have started here on earth or came in from a comet. But It started as something like a mold and eventually formed into multi cell organisms and we branched off into the diverse life we see today.

If not, what is your theory? Did a God plop down horses and dinosaurs and turkey etc all fully formed and paired up? What reasons and evidence do you have?

But this is ALL speculative. There is NO science to support it. We can't make it happen in a lab and the more we attempt to do so, the more we discover that it's not possible. I understand that people have THOUGHT this for years... many years... that doesn't make it truth.

My theory is, that Spiritual Nature (or whatever it is) which also created physical nature, created numerous forms of different types of life at the same time. I say the same time because I see an interdependence between various life forms that can't logically be explained otherwise. Perhaps NOT fully formed or paired up, because I see evidence of some evolution within genus taxa. What I don't see in science or biology is evidence that evolution happens across genus taxa. Horses don't become giraffes because they needed to reach food higher in the tree. Horses may develop longer legs because they need to be faster but they remained horses.

The more we study DNA and mitochondria in particular, the more we see that this long-held idea that all life emerged from some ubiquitous single cell is just not realistic.

But this is ALL speculative. There is NO science to support it. We can't make it happen in a lab and the more we attempt to do so, the more we discover that it's not possible. I understand that people have THOUGHT this for years... many years... that doesn't make it truth.

My theory is, that Spiritual Nature (or whatever it is) which also created physical nature, created numerous forms of different types of life at the same time. I say the same time because I see an interdependence between various life forms that can't logically be explained otherwise. Perhaps NOT fully formed or paired up, because I see evidence of some evolution within genus taxa. What I don't see in science or biology is evidence that evolution happens across genus taxa. Horses don't become giraffes because they needed to reach food higher in the tree. Horses may develop longer legs because they need to be faster but they remained horses.

The more we study DNA and mitochondria in particular, the more we see that this long-held idea that all life emerged from some ubiquitous single cell is just not realistic.
If you look at the DNA of a tree or frog or human or fish you see we are all related

You want to re create it? What are you doing the next million years. Just watch.

whatever is everlasting as you propose for your "greater than self" god may be many proposals but is certainly not a where. where is finite.

unless you are Spiritless that came from someplace other than your parents physiology and where in this case a freed Spirit may return. at least one possible explanation for life after death and the place one originated from.

Well, I believe we have a spiritual self and a physical self. Our spirit is everlasting, it doesn't conform to space and time of physical nature. Our physiology is (by definition) physical, it has a begin point and end point.

So boss believes a spiritual being put down two giraffe fully grown and they had the first baby giraffe. The first giraffe was never a baby? Who was their mother?

If you look at the DNA of a tree or frog or human or fish you see we are all related

You want to re create it? What are you doing the next million years. Just watch.

Nonsense, I see that we are NOT related. You are making the simple-minded assumption that because DNA is similar, it must mean relationship. 95% of our DNA is the same as a chimp... but that 5% is significant. 50% of our DNA is the same as a banana, we're obviously not half bananas... (although, you might be a strong argument to contradict that.) Furthermore, your DNA is 99.99999999999% the same as the DNA of Jeffrey Dahmer.

If you take ANY computer software... go into the code... remove 4~5% of it and replace it with code from some other program... will the software still function as it did before? Would it be improved? Or would you destroy the software's capability entirely?

Nonsense, I see that we are NOT related. You are making the simple-minded assumption that because DNA is similar, it must mean relationship. 95% of our DNA is the same as a chimp... but that 5% is significant. 50% of our DNA is the same as a banana, we're obviously not half bananas... (although, you might be a strong argument to contradict that.) Furthermore, your DNA is 99.99999999999% the same as the DNA of Jeffrey Dahmer.

If you take ANY computer software... go into the code... remove 4~5% of it and replace it with code from some other program... will the software still function as it did before? Would it be improved? Or would you destroy the software's capability entirely?
Yes you are even related to a banana. All life started in one place. Your explanation is not plausible. Explain it again? How did the first zebras start? You say God plopped down a herd of full grown zebra? An entire flock of seaguls? Adult humans? You're saying God made the chicken before the egg? I'm saying the chicken wasn't always a chicken and humans weren't always humans. At least not the same as they were 1 million years ago or 1 million years from now we won't be the same creatures.

Go back far enough your relatives were fish.

So boss believes a spiritual being put down two giraffe fully grown and they had the first baby giraffe. The first giraffe was never a baby? Who was their mother?

I don't know what you mean by "spiritual being" ...sounds spooky to me. A being is something in the physical state of being... that's what the word means. Spiritual Nature is not physical, it can't be a "being" and doesn't have attributes associated with physical beings.

And no, I did not say that anything "put down" two fully grown anything... that's another wild imaginative misunderstanding you're having, probably based on what some religious folk have said. I'm not a religious person, I don't believe a human-like God patiently created all living things in pairs... etc. etc. I guess that COULD be the way it happened, but that's not MY belief.

Forum List

Back