Why I don't believe in God

Your "spirit" is just a part of your personality.

th

I can agree personality is combined with physical and that Spiritual is separable and distinct among all living beings.

How do the gods create themselves?

I don't know about Gods. I haven't discussed any Gods. Why are you so obsessed with Gods? Spirit doesn't have to be created. There is nothing to create. Spirit is ethereal and doesn't need or have physical composition. To "create" simply means to bring into physical state of being. The question was, what created physical nature? It exists in a physical state of being therefore it was created. Logic dictates it can't create itself. Do you have an answer to the question or are you planning to throw more of a hissy fit in the floor like a spoiled brat over the God you hate?
Once again, do you have any proof that a spirit doesn't need to be created? Or wasn't created?

What do you mean by "created" ??? How would you define a "created spirit"?
"What do you mean by "created" ???"

Buy a fucking dictionary brah.

I've got plenty of them, smart ass. It means to bring something into existence.
BRING: cause (someone or something) to come to a place.
SOMETHING: a certain undetermined or unspecified thing.
INTO: to the state, condition, or form assumed or brought about.
EXISTENCE: the state or fact of existing; being.

CREATION is a PHYSICAL CONCEPT!

So what the fuck are you talking about, or do you even know??? :dunno:

How can physical nature (or anything) create itself?

How does a seed turn into a plant? God?

A seed doesn't create itself, does it?

Again... lay down your hatred for God just a hot second and try to answer my question.
Physical nature creates itself all the time. Plants create plants, beings create beings, and so on...

Nope... you just disproved yourself. Plants create other plants.... Plants do not create themselves.
Then you misunderstood your own question: "How can physical nature (or anything) create itself?" Physical nature creates itself over and over again.

Well no it doesn't, hard head. You're giving examples of nature RE-creating itself. It already exists. Nothing can create itself. Are you really THIS stupid??? :dunno:

I don't know about Gods. I haven't discussed any Gods. Why are you so obsessed with Gods? Spirit doesn't have to be created. There is nothing to create. Spirit is ethereal and doesn't need or have physical composition. To "create" simply means to bring into physical state of being. The question was, what created physical nature? It exists in a physical state of being therefore it was created. Logic dictates it can't create itself. Do you have an answer to the question or are you planning to throw more of a hissy fit in the floor like a spoiled brat over the God you hate?
Once again, do you have any proof that a spirit doesn't need to be created? Or wasn't created?

You seem awfully angry for a "spiritual" person. Lol. ;)

You can't hate something that you don't believe exists. Lol.

Your "spirit" is just a part of your personality. Unless you are talking about ghosts or something crazy like that . . .

Oh, but you certainly do display a profound hatred for God. Therefore, by your own admission, you must believe God exists. Lol.

Okay, so "spirit" and "personality" are the same... tell me... how much does your personality weigh? If we removed your personality from your body (I assume it resides inside your body somewhere) what would it look like? How could we quantify the physical differences between your personality and mine?

You can't hate something that you don't believe exists. Lol.

Your "spirit" is just a part of your personality. Unless you are talking about ghosts or something crazy like that . . .

Oh, but you certainly do display a profound hatred for God. Therefore, by your own admission, you must believe God exists. Lol.

Okay, so "spirit" and "personality" are the same... tell me... how much does your personality weigh? If we removed your personality from your body (I assume it resides inside your body somewhere) what would it look like? How could we quantify the physical differences between your personality and mine?

You can't hate something that doesn't exist. :D Your "spirit" is part of your personality and comes from your brain activity. Lol.

You can't hate something that doesn't exist. :D Your "spirit" is part of your personality and comes from your brain activity. Lol.

And I think it's more than brain activity or everyone's personality would be relatively the same. We all have brains, they're all active. Still... you've avoided my questions... how much does your personality weigh? How do we quantify the difference between our personalities in a physical way? List the physical attributes your personality has? --OR--- Are you trying to admit that there can be something beyond the physical?

Do you have any proof that spirits can't be created?

How does a seed turn into a plant? God?

Again... lay down your hatred for God just a hot second and try to answer my question.
Physical nature creates itself all the time. Plants create plants, beings create beings, and so on...

Nope... you just disproved yourself. Plants create other plants.... Plants do not create themselves.
Then you misunderstood your own question: "How can physical nature (or anything) create itself?" Physical nature creates itself over and over again.

Well no it doesn't, hard head. You're giving examples of nature RE-creating itself. It already exists. Nothing can create itself. Are you really THIS stupid??? :dunno:
So then, what created physical nature and what created the thing that created physical nature? And what created the thing that created the thing that...?
And don't say Dr Seuss. :D

Do you have any proof that water isn't wet? :dunno:

So then, what created physical nature and what created the thing that created physical nature? And what created the thing that created the thing that...?

Again, dumb ass... Spiritual nature doesn't require creation because creation is physical creation in a physical reality of physical existence. Creation literally means to bring into physical existence. Spiritual things are not physical things... maybe that's why your little brain has a hard time understanding this kind of thing?

Can you imagine having to live with a super religious person?? That must be like literal hell. Lol. :D

I don't think so but that's my opinion. My uncle is a Baptist minister and I lived with him for about a month when my Mom was dying of cancer. I felt it comforting to be around someone who was able to keep us uplifted and strong through that ordeal. He knew some of the best places to eat in Lexington, KY and his wife makes a mean banana pudding. Wasn't anything close to what I imagine hell would be like. Oh... now and then, we'd have to bow our heads and give thanks... but it wasn't a big deal. One thing is for sure, he certainly didn't JUDGE me based on a stereotype.

Do you have any proof that water isn't wet? :dunno:
Holy Deflection Batman! He Has Nothing!

Can you imagine having to live with a super religious person?? That must be like literal hell. Lol. :D

I don't think so but that's my opinion. My uncle is a Baptist minister and I lived with him for about a month when my Mom was dying of cancer. I felt it comforting to be around someone who was able to keep us uplifted and strong through that ordeal. He knew some of the best places to eat in Lexington, KY and his wife makes a mean banana pudding. Wasn't anything close to what I imagine hell would be like. Oh... now and then, we'd have to bow our heads and give thanks... but it wasn't a big deal. One thing is for sure, he certainly didn't JUDGE me based on a stereotype.

Sorry to hear about mom, but religious people are super annoying to me!

Again, dumb ass... Spiritual nature doesn't require creation because creation is physical creation in a physical reality of physical existence. Creation literally means to bring into physical existence. Spiritual things are not physical things... maybe that's why your little brain has a hard time understanding this kind of thing?
Again, you don't have any proof that spirits can't be created. Just more speculation. Got it.

So he didn't judge you for being gay?

Forum List

Back