Why I don't believe in God

Can you imagine having to live with a super religious person?? That must be like literal hell. Lol. :D

I don't think so but that's my opinion. My uncle is a Baptist minister and I lived with him for about a month when my Mom was dying of cancer. I felt it comforting to be around someone who was able to keep us uplifted and strong through that ordeal. He knew some of the best places to eat in Lexington, KY and his wife makes a mean banana pudding. Wasn't anything close to what I imagine hell would be like. Oh... now and then, we'd have to bow our heads and give thanks... but it wasn't a big deal. One thing is for sure, he certainly didn't JUDGE me based on a stereotype.

Sorry to hear about mom, but religious people are super annoying to me!

Well it's probably because you hate God. Lol

Nope... you just disproved yourself. Plants create other plants.... Plants do not create themselves.
Then you misunderstood your own question: "How can physical nature (or anything) create itself?" Physical nature creates itself over and over again.

Well no it doesn't, hard head. You're giving examples of nature RE-creating itself. It already exists. Nothing can create itself. Are you really THIS stupid??? :dunno:
So then, what created physical nature and what created the thing that created physical nature? And what created the thing that created the thing that...?
And don't say Dr Seuss. :D

Again, dumb ass... Spiritual nature doesn't require creation because creation is physical creation in a physical reality of physical existence. Creation literally means to bring into physical existence. Spiritual things are not physical things... maybe that's why your little brain has a hard time understanding this kind of thing?
Again, you don't have any proof that spirits can't be created. Just more speculation. Got it.

If spirits are created they aren't spirits they are physical entities.

Then you misunderstood your own question: "How can physical nature (or anything) create itself?" Physical nature creates itself over and over again.

Well no it doesn't, hard head. You're giving examples of nature RE-creating itself. It already exists. Nothing can create itself. Are you really THIS stupid??? :dunno:
So then, what created physical nature and what created the thing that created physical nature? And what created the thing that created the thing that...?
And don't say Dr Seuss. :D

Again, dumb ass... Spiritual nature doesn't require creation because creation is physical creation in a physical reality of physical existence. Creation literally means to bring into physical existence. Spiritual things are not physical things... maybe that's why your little brain has a hard time understanding this kind of thing?
Again, you don't have any proof that spirits can't be created. Just more speculation. Got it.

If spirits are created they aren't spirits they are physical entities.
You got something to back that up with or is this just more Bossy fartsmoke?

but the phantom claims to communicate (daily) with his god which could only occur through means of physical properties, the deceased being his example otherwise.

but the phantom claims to communicate (daily) with his god which could only occur through means of physical properties, the deceased being his example otherwise.

It doesn't require anything physical to get in touch with spiritual nature. A willing heart is all you ever need.

It doesn't require anything physical to get in touch with spiritual nature. A willing heart is all you ever need.
..... and a predisposition for gullibility.

It seems your heavy-handed proselytizing still has not landed any members to the Religion of Bossy's Magical Spirit Realms™

Most religions offer a reward for joining and/or punishment for not subscribing. You need a hook. Have you considered offering virgins in the afterlife for joining?

Or, consider growing a beard, buy some sandals and wear a long flowing robe.

Can you imagine having to live with a super religious person?? That must be like literal hell. Lol. :D

Oh, come on, now.

When we got together the other night, you ended up screaming "Oh God! Oh God!! OHGODOHGODOHGOD!!" at the top of your lungs.

I didn't find that annoying at all.

It doesn't require anything physical to get in touch with spiritual nature.

it's you who keeps referring to your brain cells as how you above all others are able to communicator with "your god" - care to elaborate ... and how your non physical god created the universe that too by cellular neurocepers ?

A willing heart is all you ever need.

there you go again, there are neurocepters in the heart ?

you are an odd Spiritualist ...

Jesuits who call me nazi but I am marxist are just a communism spicie. Better were alone than togheter. I am christian also who living alone at least 18 first years then now I want to live alone just like before. I am not Catholic they like to live togheter in religion.

It seems your heavy-handed proselytizing still has not landed any members to the Religion of Bossy's Magical Spirit Realms™

Most religions offer a reward for joining and/or punishment for not subscribing. You need a hook. Have you considered offering virgins in the afterlife for joining?

But I am not talking about religions.

But I am not talking about religions.

You nay not be talking about others' religion but you're certainly talking your religion.

You nay not be talking about others' religion but you're certainly talking your religion.

I don't have a religion. Sorry!

Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, mythologies, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".

My pray to God don't help me so I say go away from my life my voices. I can stop them alone.

A person who hears "voices" is a person with a disintegrated mind. Yes, you alone can stop the voices. You must first accept that the voices come from parts of your own subconscious mind and like any thought that may arise it is up to you to either accept the intrusion or reject it.

To become well you must sort through the clutter of your own mind and clean house. Keep the thoughts that are good, and throw away the worthless thoughts that are causing you distress. Take control of your own thoughts and your own conscious mind. You must decide what to think about and what to ignore, what is true and what is false.

No one can do it for you.

I don't have a religion. Sorry!

Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, mythologies, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".
Ya, this fool worships the electricity god.

Forum List

Back