Why I dont post here

Then I guess we are the proud owners of a big chunk of Iraq. Find any old country--invade it and you own it. Screw anyone one who bitches about fairness, legality, previous ownership, etc etc.

Actually, we could have been the proud owners of Iraq but Bush made a big thing about spreading democracy and having elections, remember? And that would have inflamed the middle east, much like Israel being owned by Jews.

Kind of a delicate balance, huh? Thoughout history, many countries have been invaded and taken over by the conquering army. I'm surprised that anyone really disputes the legitimacy of this...

Well, except for those who imprison and beat their wives and daughter, and engage in honor killings. And except for those who aid and abet terrorists, and want to see America overthrown and turned into a stronghold for Islam. And except for those who come here to learn to fly and practice military maneuvers to use against infidels....

But hey, the rest of them are great.

There you go fantasizing about my ass again. I can't tell you enough times that I just don't swing that way. And btw: Women hating queers are particularly loathsome.

just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

then you must avoid mirrors like a vampire avoids the sun and a crucifix, eh?

now go post your silly lil poll since the sum total of your input amounts to orchard excuses.

then you must avoid mirrors like a vampire avoids the sun and a crucifix, eh?

now go post your silly lil poll since the sum total of your input amounts to orchard excuses.

That's like the fourth time you've requested I start a poll in your honor. Ask me one more time and maybe I'll oblige. ;)

I'm thinking something like:

What does Shogun hate more:

A. Jews
B. Women
C. Himself
D. All of the above

I declare victory because I haven't convinced you that I'm right*

Well, it was an interesting conversation. I'm kind of up in the air about the conflict between Israel and the Pals but I'll probably always side with Israel. And you continue to convince me that I'm supporting the correct side.

*Sorry for the rule violation. I can't change the color of Shog's fauxly quoted post.

At least the metaphor was accurately applied.

no, sorry, it really wasn't. It's a half assed excuse to avoid the weakness of your own position.

YOu can't argue with Nelson Mandela and you sure as hell won't hold jews to the same standard the rest of us abide by so feel free to add your name to the list that my mudhole stomping boot is making walk funny today.

not while they are being subjigated and rationalized away in accordance with your opinion..

Natives, blacks, irish.. you name it. It's the same damn social pattern.

I honestly don't ever recall the natives, the blacks or the irish acting like the Muslims.

That's like the fourth time you've requested I start a poll in your honor. Ask me one more time and maybe I'll oblige. ;)

I'm thinking something like:

What does Shogun hate more:

A. Jews
B. Women
C. Himself
D. All of the above

and, im sure, it will be about as profound as the last time you thought a flame zone poll would win a debate out here in the forum.

Hey, don't worry, RAVI will be there to kiss hims little booboo and make it all feew better.

Don't you ahve some racial profiling to rationalize as long as it's not applied to your pet ethnicity?

Are you denying the Atzlan movement? Do you think Jose is going to DENY it?
Wait, last week my pet ethnicity was latinos. I'm so confused!!!

Well, it was an interesting conversation. I'm kind of up in the air about the conflict between Israel and the Pals but I'll probably always side with Israel. And you continue to convince me that I'm supporting the correct side.

*Sorry for the rule violation. I can't change the color of Shog's fauxly quoted post.

It's cool with me, ravi.. I knew your political ideology is as brittle as your grasp on labor laws long ago. Siding with ANY ethnicity de facto is about as impressive as whites doing the same in the south or germans doing the same in europe...

but you already knew that.

and sometimes they are, right?

so, tell me.. After Germany pretty much conquered Europe then how is the holocaust NOT similarly "spoils of war" in line with your goofy excuses for israel?

need to see a map?

Did Germany win that war, I've forgotten. Denying full citizenship isn't the same as genocide no matter how you slice it.

I honestly don't ever recall the natives, the blacks or the irish acting like the Muslims.

well, then you are balefully stupid, arent you?

Natives scalp, Irish bomb and blacks rioted to their oppressors.

learn some fucking history.

yu can start with Nelson Mandela's reason to kill white south africaners.

Actually, we could have been the proud owners of Iraq but Bush made a big thing about spreading democracy and having elections, remember? And that would have inflamed the middle east, much like Israel being owned by Jews.

Kind of a delicate balance, huh? Thoughout history, many countries have been invaded and taken over by the conquering army. I'm surprised that anyone really disputes the legitimacy of this...

Inflamed the mideast ???? It would have sent the American left into seizures. They can't even see the legitimacy in the US even being there.

and, im sure, it will be about as profound as the last time you thought a flame zone poll would win a debate out here in the forum.

Hey, don't worry, RAVI will be there to kiss hims little booboo and make it all feew better.

And then some.

:rofl:

Wait, last week my pet ethnicity was latinos. I'm so confused!!!

Last weeks de facto race WAS latinos. Now it's jews. You are not confused so much as historically ignorant.

well, then you are balefully stupid, arent you?

Natives scalp, Irish bomb and blacks rioted to their oppressors.

learn some fucking history.

yu can start with Nelson Mandela's reason to kill white south africaners.

Last time I checked, before 9/11 we weren't oppressing any Muslims. In fact, we were looking the other way while they forced their women to become lesser creatures than their dogs.

Great bunch you've chosen for your heroes.

Maybe most Muslims living in the US.
The Muslim World
"The Muslim World

Information and statistics about the Muslim population of the world

Nearly one in five people in the world today claims the faith of Islam. A diverse community of believers spans the globe. Over fifty countries have Muslim-majority populations, while other groups of believers are clustered in minority communities on nearly every continent.

Although Islam is often associated with the Arab world and the Middle East, fewer than 15% of Muslims are Arab.

Distribution of Muslims
Africa 308,660,000 27.4%
Asia 778,362,000 69.1%
Europe 32,032,000 2.8%
Latin America 1,356,000 0.1%
North America 5,530,000 0.5%
Oceania 385,000 0.0%
World 1,126,325,000 100%

Source: Britannica Yearbook, 1997

Countries with Muslim Populations of 10% or more (1996)
Country # in millions
Indonesia 182.2 m
Pakistan 136.9 m
Bangladesh 115.0 m
India 108.6 m
Iran 63.9 m
Turkey 61.0 m
Egypt 51.6 m
Nigeria 40.2 m
Algeria 29.1 m
China * 29.1 m
Morocco 29.1 m
Iraq 21.4 m
Sudan 20.4 m
Ethiopia 18.3 m
Afghanistan 18.0 m
Yemen 16.1 m
Saudi Arabia 16.0 m
Uzbekistan 15.9 m
Malaysia 10.5 m
Mali 9.4 m
Tunisia 9.0 m
Somalia 8.5 m
Senegal 7.7 m
Niger 7.5 m
Kazakhstan 6.9 m
Guinea 6.5 m
Azerbaijan 6.1 m
Cote d'Ivoire 5.9 m
Libya 5.2 m
Tajikstan 5.2 m
Burkina Faso 5.0 m
Jordan 3.6 m
Syria 3.5 m
Cameroon 3.1 m
Turkmenistan 3.1 m
Chad 2.9 m
Ghana 2.8 m
Kyrgyzstan 2.8 m
Israel (Palestine) 2.4 m
Mauritania 2.3 m
Mozambique 2.3 m
Sierra Leone 2.0 m
Bosnia 1.8 m
Serbia 1.8 m
United Arab Emirates 1.8 m
Lebanon 1.7 m
Oman 1.7 m
Malawi 1.5 m
Tanzania 1.5 m
Albania 1.4 m
Bulgaria 1.3 m
Brunei 1.2 m
Kuwait 1.2 m
Benin 0.95 m
Gambia 0.94 m
Togo 0.85 m
Macedonia 0.59 m
Bahrain 0.51 m
Comoros 0.51 m
Guinea Bissau 0.49 m
Qatar 0.47 m
Djibouti 0.45 m
Singapore 0.44 m
Liberia 0.40 m
Maldives 0.25 m
Mauritius 0.19 m
Sahara 0.13 m
Suriname 0.10 m
Cyprus 0.04 m
Gibraltar 0.003 m

* Muslims in China represent 2.4% of the population. "

If most Muslims were not reasonable and peaceful people, don't you think the world would be in a state of major chaos and disorder?

Forum List

Back