Why I dont post here

Soggy said:
and, im sure, it will be about as profound as the last time you thought a flame zone poll would win a debate out here in the forum.

And therein lie the beautiful irony that continually escapes you. All you care about is winning debates even though you've never actually won one. I, on the other hand, don't give two shits about winning any debates, just sharing ideas and having a little fun in the process.

Did Germany win that war, I've forgotten. Denying full citizenship isn't the same as genocide no matter how you slice it.

They won Europe hands down.

and yes, marginalizing an ethnicity on the excuse of citizenship IS the same thing. Again, if you can read a fucking book, ask Nelson Mandela.

If the US ejected all of it's latino population you might have a point. As it is, you just convey your ignorance.

Last time I checked, before 9/11 we weren't oppressing any Muslims. In fact, we were looking the other way while they forced their women to become lesser creatures than their dogs.

Great bunch you've chosen for your heroes.

You really hate Muslims, don't you. Too bad you've never known any.

The Muslim World
"The Muslim World

Information and statistics about the Muslim population of the world

Nearly one in five people in the world today claims the faith of Islam. A diverse community of believers spans the globe. Over fifty countries have Muslim-majority populations, while other groups of believers are clustered in minority communities on nearly every continent.

Although Islam is often associated with the Arab world and the Middle East, fewer than 15% of Muslims are Arab.

Distribution of Muslims
Africa 308,660,000 27.4%
Asia 778,362,000 69.1%
Europe 32,032,000 2.8%
Latin America 1,356,000 0.1%
North America 5,530,000 0.5%
Oceania 385,000 0.0%
World 1,126,325,000 100%

Source: Britannica Yearbook, 1997

Countries with Muslim Populations of 10% or more (1996)
Country # in millions
Indonesia 182.2 m
Pakistan 136.9 m
Bangladesh 115.0 m
India 108.6 m
Iran 63.9 m
Turkey 61.0 m
Egypt 51.6 m
Nigeria 40.2 m
Algeria 29.1 m
China * 29.1 m
Morocco 29.1 m
Iraq 21.4 m
Sudan 20.4 m
Ethiopia 18.3 m
Afghanistan 18.0 m
Yemen 16.1 m
Saudi Arabia 16.0 m
Uzbekistan 15.9 m
Malaysia 10.5 m
Mali 9.4 m
Tunisia 9.0 m
Somalia 8.5 m
Senegal 7.7 m
Niger 7.5 m
Kazakhstan 6.9 m
Guinea 6.5 m
Azerbaijan 6.1 m
Cote d'Ivoire 5.9 m
Libya 5.2 m
Tajikstan 5.2 m
Burkina Faso 5.0 m
Jordan 3.6 m
Syria 3.5 m
Cameroon 3.1 m
Turkmenistan 3.1 m
Chad 2.9 m
Ghana 2.8 m
Kyrgyzstan 2.8 m
Israel (Palestine) 2.4 m
Mauritania 2.3 m
Mozambique 2.3 m
Sierra Leone 2.0 m
Bosnia 1.8 m
Serbia 1.8 m
United Arab Emirates 1.8 m
Lebanon 1.7 m
Oman 1.7 m
Malawi 1.5 m
Tanzania 1.5 m
Albania 1.4 m
Bulgaria 1.3 m
Brunei 1.2 m
Kuwait 1.2 m
Benin 0.95 m
Gambia 0.94 m
Togo 0.85 m
Macedonia 0.59 m
Bahrain 0.51 m
Comoros 0.51 m
Guinea Bissau 0.49 m
Qatar 0.47 m
Djibouti 0.45 m
Singapore 0.44 m
Liberia 0.40 m
Maldives 0.25 m
Mauritius 0.19 m
Sahara 0.13 m
Suriname 0.10 m
Cyprus 0.04 m
Gibraltar 0.003 m

* Muslims in China represent 2.4% of the population. "

If most Muslims were not reasonable and peaceful people, don't you think the world would be in a state of major chaos and disorder?

I disagree with you for reasons we discussed before. You are free to think me wrong and I'll continue to think you are. Muslims, IMO, are your pit bull.

They won Europe hands down.

and yes, marginalizing an ethnicity on the excuse of citizenship IS the same thing. Again, if you can read a fucking book, ask Nelson Mandela.

If the US ejected all of it's latino population you might have a point. As it is, you just convey your ignorance.

I'm stunned. Europe is controlled by Germany? How come the last time I was in London everyone spoke English?

You really hate Muslims, don't you. Too bad you've never known any.
I don't hate them, per se. I hate their religion, just like I hate fundamentalist Christian religions. I'm okay with the few I know in this country, but then they never struck me as fundies.

Last time I checked, before 9/11 we weren't oppressing any Muslims. In fact, we were looking the other way while they forced their women to become lesser creatures than their dogs.

Great bunch you've chosen for your heroes.

Again, you convey how ignorant you really are, ravi. white people in the US have a long habit of tolorance, eh ravi?

:eusa_whistle:

and, given the machisimo culture of mexico and the male dominance in Judaism you ARE one to talk.

And therein lie the beautiful irony that continually escapes you. All you care about is winning debates even though you've never actually won one. I, on the other hand, don't give two shits about winning any debates, just sharing ideas and having a little fun in the process.

I win when I send you to the flame zone or make you cry apples and oranges (uncle!), dude. You may not want to admit or accept that but i'm pwning your position here.

that seems to happen a lot.

Nope. I'm not quite sure if you grasp the concept...Israel is not my country.

neither was germany.

now, for a full shocker why don't you ask Jillian her feelings on a PALI PM of Israel.

I'm stunned. Europe is controlled by Germany? How come the last time I was in London everyone spoke English?

Before the US stepped in it was.

what year did germany tear down the wall, Ravi?

Because the US decided to step into WW2 even though, as you'd put it, it wasn't their nation to give a fuck about.

Again, do you need to see a map?

I don't hate them, per se. I hate their religion, just like I hate fundamentalist Christian religions. I'm okay with the few I know in this country, but then they never struck me as fundies.

and here we get to the crux of your position:

HATRED.

So every Muslim. except for the token few that you know, are fundamentalists?

I think it's racist as fuck. Watch how I substitute ethnicites and you tell me if it's racism:

"I will always support WHITE PEOPLE"

"BLACK PEOPLE"S religion will always make me hate them"

"A BLACK MAN robbed a store and killed the WHITE person, ergo, BLACKS deserve to count less than WHITES."

"It's a WHITE country and no one is gassing BLACKS so who am I to say anything about inequality?"

We either apply equality EQUALLY or we let populations make excuses for their marginalized segregation. I stumped her with the question about Latino Presidents and Pali PMs in israel. I don't favor anyone automatically. We are all human and capable of the same range of horrible actions. If White people carried the same mentality as the enablers in this thread we'd have seen ghost hood accusations pages ago. To me, this is nothing more than the same racism that caused the phrase, "the only good injun is a dead injun"

and, to be honest, after her last few posts, you can almost hear those same words coming out of her mouth given that they are the EXACT same mentality on the issue of social dominance and reactions to such.

You mean like your reasons for wanting Jews subjugated to and killed by Arabs?

quote me suggesting such, bitch. If you can't play ball then don't step up to the plate.

Now that you are here, why don't you tell Ravi just how you feel about the single state solution where equality is extended to more than jews which results in an ISREALI PM that happens to be Palestinian.

Forum List

Back