Why I dont post here

Dead wrong, They had there property and then used it to attack into Israel and then lost it, but I am not shocked at all you leave out that detail.

It was the Arabs who refused outright to accept the approved partition and borders and chose to fight instead.

of course not. just like the US wouldn't accept mexico waltzing in and claiming texas and insisting that we accept it. Losing to a better equipped and western supported israel is beside the point. If your logic applied, the GERMANY would have been right to KEEP half of fucking europe.

but, hey, SHOCKING that you leave that little point out. Dont worry, you can assume I want to see dead jews just like jill rather than reply directly to the fact of euro dominating nazi germany

I honestly don't know where you get your ideas. I have no blank check support of Jews. Why don't you quit getting so emotional about everything and misrepresenting what everyone thinks?

the fuck you don't.. Youve stated as much IN THIS THREAD.

you see, when someone states that "they will always fall on the side of jews" that means more than some wanton fortune cookie epiphany.

José;720307 said:
I have no problem stating that Israel has no right to exist, editec.

Ethnic supremacist states have no right to exist at all, no matter how many times western leaders state otherwise.

Okay is that a qualification, a mitigation or what?

The only "right" racial dictatorships have is the right to be peacefully dismantled and replaced by democratic, secular governments just like in South Africa.

Yeah, but South Africa still exists, with White and Black in it, so that isn't the same as simply saying Isreal should not exist..

Are you saying that France doesn't have the right to be mostly filled with Frenchies, or Neitherlands the Dutch and and Israel with Jews, or just that Israel should be religiously and ethnically colorblind?

Or are you saying that any solution is okay, even causing the genocide of Jews in Isreal, because the nation wasn't created on the up and up and because the Jews are racially biased and therefore don't deserve any SAFE harbor in this world?

Big difference there in meanings, you see?

My point is we sort of have to follow one line of reasoning about one small part of this discussion down to its logical conclusion just so we actually KNOW what the others mean when we say things that can be interpreted many wildly different ways.

We (myself included, because we all love history) always seem to get sidetracked into the WHAT IS FAIR? question, before any of us really GET what the other actually means.

Last edited:
Hey Editec.. when did France, the netherlands or anyone else decide muslims are not equal in their political structure?

Are you going to be just as quick to disregard the ethnic standard of israel? Does a muslim PM in israel scare you too?

the fuck you don't.. Youve stated as much IN THIS THREAD.

you see, when someone states that "they will always fall on the side of jews" that means more than some wanton fortune cookie epiphany.

Yep, you're a moron. I probably will always support Israel, because as far as I can tell they are in the right. If that's a blank check then it's true that you are racist against Jews.

:eusa_hand:

Hey Editec.. when did France, the netherlands or anyone else decide muslims are not equal in their political structure?

Are you going to be just as quick to disregard the ethnic standard of israel? Does a muslim PM in israel scare you too?

Where's the Jewish leader of Saudi Arabia?

Damn, you sound ridiculous.

Yep, you're a moron. I probably will always support Israel, because as far as I can tell they are in the right. If that's a blank check then it's true that you are racist against Jews.

:eusa_hand:

HA!

yea.. whitewash your hatred, ravi.. racists NEVER do THAT!

hey, calling me a racist as some last resort rebuttal works well for jill so it will probably work for you too.

Where's the Jewish leader of Saudi Arabia?

Damn, you sound ridiculous.

Saudi arabia isn't a western nation like israel supposedly is. Like France and the NETHERLANDS ARE.

wow, demonization from a zionist with nothing else to add to the conversation? SAY it isn't SO!

of course not. just like the US wouldn't accept mexico waltzing in and claiming texas and insisting that we accept it. Losing to a better equipped and western supported israel is beside the point. If your logic applied, the GERMANY would have been right to KEEP half of fucking europe.

but, hey, SHOCKING that you leave that little point out. Dont worry, you can assume I want to see dead jews just like jill rather than reply directly to the fact of euro dominating nazi germany

There you go with retarded unrelated comparison again, the usual place Dedicated Anti_Israelis go. The UN partitioned the Area not the Jews. It was the arabs who refused to accept it, and wanted it ALL.

Oh wait are you the one who still thinks Germany won the war?

LOL

There you go with retarded unrelated comparison again, the usual place Dedicated Anti_Israelis go. The UN partitioned the Area not the Jews. It was the arabs who refused to accept it, and wanted it ALL.

Oh wait are you the one who still thinks Germany won the war?

LOL

Im the one who remembers that germany conquered Europe and, according to posted excuses for israel, somehow validates their treatement of the peoples therein.

but hey, when in doubt cry apples and oranges and scream antisemite, right buddy?

:eusa_angel:

Im the one who remembers that germany conquered Europe and, according to posted excuses for israel, somehow validates their treatement of the peoples therein.

but hey, when in doubt cry apples and oranges and scream antisemite, right buddy?

:eusa_angel:

That is your idea not mine.

Correction... the land that is now Israel was taken, not given.

The Jews have lived on that land longer than any other race you blithering idiot so in my opinion have a greater historical claim than the Arabs.If you don't know anything about the subject keep your mouth shut.

The Jews have lived on that land longer than any other race you blithering idiot so in my opinion have a greater historical claim than the Arabs.If you don't know anything about the subject keep your mouth shut.

Of course they were by and large expelled in the 7th century BC, but I guess only people who don't know that are the only ones that know anything. :cuckoo:

Of course they were by and large expelled in the 7th century BC, but I guess only people who don't know that are the only ones that know anything. :cuckoo:

7th Century BC? Really? Interesting...

then how do you explain the occupation by the Romans, the existence of the San Hedrin, and the rise of Jesus and Christianity 700 years later.

Oh right, you couldn't using your incorrect statements.

Learn your history.

ROFLMAO then how did the Jews kill Christ again?

My god the level of Ignorance on this issue never ceases to amaze me.

Your complete lack of understanding of the historical narrative of the region is not really that surprising.

Read this, stupid.

MidEast Web - Husayn-McMahon Correspondence

Brits promise independence to Arabs for revolt against the Ottomans, Ottomans fall, Brits do what they do and colonize.

We reneged because the lazy cowardly bastards didn't do it 'til the eleventh hour, when they knew the Turks were beat, they thought they could have their cake and eat it, fuck them, they helped the fucking ottomans, you thick twat.

no, sorry, it really wasn't. It's a half assed excuse to avoid the weakness of your own position.

YOu can't argue with Nelson Mandela and you sure as hell won't hold jews to the same standard the rest of us abide by so feel free to add your name to the list that my mudhole stomping boot is making walk funny today.

No, it was to illustrate the absolutely supportable illustration you used for your unsupportable statement. But it's too far back to go to retrieve it now, so I'll just relate it to your comments re Mandela. Comparing South Africa as the same kind of situation that exists in Israel is indeed comparing apples to oranges. Correct that to comparing apples to brick bats. At least Apples and Oranges are both fruit.

HA!

hey, calling me a racist as some last resort rebuttal works well for jill so it will probably work for you too.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper. If it were Christians acting like the Pals and Iran and Saudi Arabia were acting I'd feel the same thing.

You are so blinded by some misguided outrage...I can't figure it out. For someone that rails against Christianity to the point of ridiculousness, you are perfectly content to let a more extreme religion be excused from terrorist acts.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper. If it were Christians acting like the Pals and Iran and Saudi Arabia were acting I'd feel the same thing.

You are so blinded by some misguided outrage...I can't figure it out. For someone that rails against Christianity to the point of ridiculousness, you are perfectly content to let a more extreme religion be excused from terrorist acts.

And the only possible explanation for that is a greater outrage at the people against whom those extreme acts are directed.

But then he gets confused about why he looks like a hater. Kind of funny, IMO.

HA!

Come on, Jillian. It's okay for Muslims to choose their religion and allow their religion to run their country, but it isn't okay for Jews to do it. Because of that word "democracy" or some silly bullshit.

Edit, whoops that was meant as a reply to another post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back