Why I dont post here

American citizenship is not based on ethnicity, dumbass.

American citizenship is not based on ethnicity, dumbass.
Neither is Israeli. It's based on RELIGION. If you were born a Jew in another country than Israel and converted to Islam or Christianity, you'd lose your right of Return.

You really should try reading the wiki link, it lays it out pretty clearly.

In 1999, the Supreme Court of Israel ruled that Jews or the descendants of Jews that actively practice a religion other than Judaism would not be allowed to immigrate to Israel as they would no longer be considered Jews under the provisions of the Law of Return.

And in that case, one would have to apply through naturalization, just like anyone else.

I suppose you have an issue with the right of Return and I'm not sure why. If it was the only way someone could become an Israeli, you might have a point, though I'd still probably disagree with you. But it isn't the only way. So why do you take issue with it?

Again, stupid, take Chuck's word that it's not merely his RELIGION that makes him jewish. Nor is it merely RELIGION that is the midigating criteria in the Law of return.. reread your fucking evidence, ATHEIST JEWS COUNT.

WOW you are one dumb motherfucker, ravi.

Neither is Israeli. It's based on RELIGION. If you were born a Jew in another country than Israel and converted to Islam or Christianity, you'd lose your right of Return.

You really should try reading the wiki link, it lays it out pretty clearly.

In 1999, the Supreme Court of Israel ruled that Jews or the descendants of Jews that actively practice a religion other than Judaism would not be allowed to immigrate to Israel as they would no longer be considered Jews under the provisions of the Law of Return.

And in that case, one would have to apply through naturalization, just like anyone else.

I suppose you have an issue with the right of Return and I'm not sure why. If it was the only way someone could become an Israeli, you might have a point, though I'd still probably disagree with you. But it isn't the only way. So why do you take issue with it?

Israel itself is based on one thing. Jewish supremecy. Nothing will happen in Israel that endangers Jewish supremecy. Please note I am NOT saying merely Jewish existence. Forget ANY single state solution and don't bet on a two state solution either unless Israel will offer up a reasonable partition of land instead of little "islands" that the control access to.

Yes, it is a goofy thing to argue about. Just as goofy as trying to argue that our country has the right to tell another country what their standard for citizenship must be...and yet, here we are.

I'm not responsible for the arguments others make.

And FWIW, I don't much care about what ethnics are in America, either.

My blood is such a mixture of people who came from someplace in Europe, that the whole American ethnic pride thing sort of amuses me.

My culture and ethnic are American, that's all I really understand.

Again, stupid, take Chuck's word that it's not merely his RELIGION that makes him jewish. Nor is it merely RELIGION that is the midigating criteria in the Law of return.. reread your fucking evidence, ATHEIST JEWS COUNT.

WOW you are one dumb motherfucker, ravi.

Atheist Jews are not practicing another religion.

Charles, could you tell us how you came to be a dual citizen of Israel and the US?

Atheist Jews are not practicing another religion.

Charles, could you tell us how you came to be a dual citizen of Israel and the US?

Sigh, how many times do I have to say this, I have said it like 10 times now. My mother was an Israeli citizen, She made me a Citizen of Israel when I was 2 years old.

The problem here is people often use the word Jew to Describe both the religion of Judaism and the Race of Hebrews.

Last edited:
Okay, Charles, I see from another thread you were more than likely made an Israeli citizen before the ruling that those practicing other religions could not be Israelis. Edit: because your mother was an Israeli.

So there you have it. Whatever it was before 1999, it is now a religious requirement, a naturalization requirement, or a born to Israeli parents requirement.

Not an ethnic requirement, Shog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dance al you want to, Rav but you are still wrong. Under the right of return it's not Chucky's RELIGON that would let him back in.. It's his mother's citizenship and ethnic heritage. Try to pad that as much as you need to but those ARE the facts.

Some converted former Irish fucking Catholic is not going to qualify like former atheist Hershel Goldstien. Walter Sobchak is not as qualified as Moses fucking Lieberman.

But, believe that being jewish is merely a faith if you wanna. Correcting your stupidity is not my problem.

Last edited:
Okay, Charles, I see from another thread you were more than likely made an Israeli citizen before the ruling that those practicing other religions could not be Israelis. Edit: because your mother was an Israeli.

So there you have it. Whatever it was before 1999, it is now a religious requirement, a naturalization requirement, or a born to Israeli parents requirement.

Not an ethnic requirement, Shog.

Yep. I was in 1975.

Dance al you want to, Rav but you are still wrong. Under the right of return it's not Chucky's RELIGON that would let him back in.. It's his ethnic heritage. Try to pad that as much as you need to but those ARE the facts.

Some converted former Irish fucking Catholic is not going to qualify like former atheist Hershel Goldstien.

But, believe that being jewish is merely a faith if you wanna. Correcting your stupidity is not my problem.

I never once said it was merely a faith. You are claiming the Israelis are racists. You are incorrect if your only evidence is that they only allow citizenship based on ethnic heritage since that is FALSE.

You are truly an idiot. And perhaps a racist yourself.

LOLOLOL!

oh NOW you never insisted that their standard of determining who qualifies for the right of return is NOT based on JEWISH HERITAGE?? THAT you never said that the standard was merely RELIGION?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

oook,, ravi. like I said.. believe what you want. Call me a racist if you NEED to. I could excercise the ghost of Moses himself and you'd insist that it's merely his FAITH that qualifies his jewish heritage. You know, despite the fucking lineage from him to fucking sandy koufax proving otherwise.

just.. shut the fuck up and enjoy a Big Labowski quote

Walter Sobchak: I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...
The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fucking Jewish, man.
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talkin' about?
The Dude: Man, you're fucking Polish Catholic...
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!
The Dude: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
Walter Sobchak: And you know this!
The Dude: Yeah, and five fucking years ago you were divorced.
Walter Sobchak: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?
The Dude: It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her fucking dog. Going to her fucking synagogue. You're living in the fucking past.
Walter Sobchak: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...
[shouting]
Walter Sobchak: You're goddamn right I'm living in the fucking past!

LOLOLOL!

oh NOW you never insisted that their standard of determining who qualifies for the right of return is NOT based on JEWISH HERITAGE?? THAT you never said that the standard was merely RELIGION?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

oook,, ravi. like I said.. believe what you want. Call me a racist if you NEED to. I could excercise the ghost of Moses himself and you'd insist that it's merely his FAITH that qualifies his jewish heritage. You know, despite the fucking lineage from him to fucking sandy koufax proving otherwise.

just.. shut the fuck up and enjoy a Big Labowski quote

Walter Sobchak: I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...
The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fucking Jewish, man.
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talkin' about?
The Dude: Man, you're fucking Polish Catholic...
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!
The Dude: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
Walter Sobchak: And you know this!
The Dude: Yeah, and five fucking years ago you were divorced.
Walter Sobchak: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?
The Dude: It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her fucking dog. Going to her fucking synagogue. You're living in the fucking past.
Walter Sobchak: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...
[shouting]
Walter Sobchak: You're goddamn right I'm living in the fucking past!

You can't read, can you. I said that Jewish was not just an ethnicity, it was also a religion. But more importantly I said that the Israelis base their immigration status on religion, not ethnicity.

And I've shown you that is true. If you continue to claim that Israelis only allow ethnic Jews citizenship, then yes, you are racist.

You can't read, can you. I said that Jewish was not just an ethnicity, it was also a religion. But more importantly I said that the Israelis base their immigration status on religion, not ethnicity.

And I've shown you that is true. If you continue to claim that Israelis only allow ethnic Jews citizenship, then yes, you are racist.

LOLOLOL!

you FUCKING LIAR.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

post 802

and I quote:

oh this is fun watching you LIE to feel less stupid!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOLOLOL!

you FUCKING LIAR.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

post 802

and I quote:

oh this is fun watching you LIE to feel less stupid!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Do please try to follow along.

American citizenship is not based on ethnicity, dumbass. - Shog the Asshole

Neither is Israeli. It's based on RELIGION. - Ravi's answer

Citizenship is based on religion, not ethnic heritage. It's what I've been claiming all along, and it is the truth.

You are a sad person.

Do please try to follow along.

American citizenship is not based on ethnicity, dumbass. - Shog the Asshole

Neither is Israeli. It's based on RELIGION. - Ravi's answer

Citizenship is based on religion, not ethnic heritage. It's what I've been claiming all along, and it is the truth.

You are a sad person.

AND CLEARLY ITS NOT JUST BASED ON RELIGION IN REGARDS TO THE RIGHT OF RETURN, YA CUNTY MCCUNT.

goood fucking grief. I posted the law of return fucking PAGES ago and you think LYING about it now is going to raise your goddamn IQ.

trust me. it's not.

AND CLEARLY ITS NOT JUST BASED ON RELIGION IN REGARDS TO THE RIGHT OF RETURN

It didn't used to be, but it is now.

I'm glad you learned something, even if you can't bring yourself to admit it.

Methinks you owe the Israelis a thank you for bending on this issue.

Forum List

Back