Why I support my county funding water stations in the desert for illegals.

Illegal immigration is a mess on so many levels. Our border is in complete chaos, Mexico's Southern Border may as well be rabbit fence. But when it comes to those poor ignorant people wandering in the deserts, no one deserves to die of thirst. That has happened so many times and it is a hideous, torturous death. I don't want them crossing illegally into the country, I want the wall, I want beefed up border patrol, ICE, drones, the whole 9 yards. But man, if you heard the accounts that I've heard, and seen pictures of the bodies you might have a different opinion.
Pima County votes 3-2 to continue funding water stations along border

I cannot fathom any person being in favor of denying a human being water in the desert. This is disgusting beyond words. Do not speak to me of a Supreme Being, sometimes known as "gawd." With all of this talk about "Christianity" and "Christians," get out there and care for these people so they don't die and can live in decent surroundings, with their children.
What I cannot fathom and find utterly disgusting is putting out 'bait' to lead them out into the desert, many with children. I'd call that willful criminal intent.

Illegal immigration is a mess on so many levels. Our border is in complete chaos, Mexico's Southern Border may as well be rabbit fence. But when it comes to those poor ignorant people wandering in the deserts, no one deserves to die of thirst. That has happened so many times and it is a hideous, torturous death. I don't want them crossing illegally into the country, I want the wall, I want beefed up border patrol, ICE, drones, the whole 9 yards. But man, if you heard the accounts that I've heard, and seen pictures of the bodies you might have a different opinion.

100% correct. We can’t have open borders but we can have open hearts.
------------------------- and EMPTY HEADS Candy .

Empty the water stations. Shoot them full of holes. If there are any food containers open them and leave them for the insects. Burn any blankets.

I'm sure Jesus would be proud of you.

He doesn't care what Jesus thinks.
Neither do NASTY DEMOCRATS. You guys always bring up religion as a weapon. You guys seem to always bring up "jesus."

I'm sure jesus would be proud of you.

Republicans always claim religion is the basis for their goals.

Empty the water stations. Shoot them full of holes. If there are any food containers open them and leave them for the insects. Burn any blankets.

Neither do NASTY DEMOCRATS. You guys always bring up religion as a weapon. You guys seem to always bring up "jesus."

I am not a Demcrat and didn't bring up Jesus.

They try to use it to hide their dirt.

Do you care about women who have several abortions or more because they can? Go pay for it. Nahhh...let the sucker pay for it. You have reduced the amount of Christians in this nation over the decades for Secular Gaia. And Jesus did say to be compassionate. He did not say to be irresponsible. Frankly most of us have done things that way. It is the pushing of it to another new edge year after ear decade after decade that is causing massive problems. You don't have t be religious to understand the bible. It just warns us on what humans do. And that was from thousands of years ago. You promote that humans have evolved. If so, they got expensive.

Do you care about women who have several abortions or more because they can? Go pay for it. Nahhh...let the sucker pay for it. You have reduced the amount of Christians in this nation over the decades for Secular Gaia. And Jesus did say to be compassionate. He did not say to be irresponsible. Frankly most of us have done things that way. It is the pushing of it to another new edge year after ear decade after decade that is causing massive problems. You don't have t be religious to understand the bible. It just warns us on what humans do. And that was from thousands of years ago. You promote that humans have evolved. If so, they got expensive.

Sounds like you need to send this little soliloquy to the President and republicans.

How about a few government run McDonalds and Holiday Inns? How about some government funded pharmacies? Heck, just put government funded Wal-Marts throughout the desert.

They don't deserve to die. They chose to cross illegally, the American people didn't force them.

Racist approved.
your-race-card-has-been-declined-do-you-have-another-36556887.png

That's a bald faced lie.

Do you recant!?
It's another democrat lie. They believe they are weaponizing religion. If they can just get someone to take the bait they win. They have turned the argument from one they cannot win into getting someone to abandon their position and defend their religion.

I don't fall for that.

i think we should build pools so we can pay Mexicans a living wage to drown them

its win win

I cannot fathom any person being in favor of denying a human being water in the desert. This is disgusting beyond words. Do not speak to me of a Supreme Being, sometimes known as "gawd." With all of this talk about "Christianity" and "Christians," get out there and care for these people so they don't die and can live in decent surroundings, with their children.

Hey. Three funnies. Shut the fuck up about Jesus and "God," then. If you cannot bring aid and comfort to a person dying of thirst in the desert, shut up. And don't give me any "pro-life" shit either. A Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, a Wiccan, a Shinto, anagnostic, an atheist brings water, the basis of life. I can't believe that I have to type this. Three "funnies" means that they are involved in a culture of death.

No one brought up God or Jesus but those who only want to mock Christianity.

If you have to bring aid and comfort to the enemies invading this country you belong out there with them

Forum List

Back