Why i want Trump the republican to win ?

Did you bother to read the OPs location? No. France dickwad. English is likely not her first language... Christ. Talk about illiterate...

i'm sure if she were hispanic, posting from mexico or south america & giving reasons why she wants hillary as prez... you would defend her lack of proper english, right?
I'll always point out the obvious. Especially when an idiot overlooks it...

uh-huh. how soon y'all forget, when it's conveeeeeenient.

lol!!!!

iu

You seem proud to show to me this sign...well, tell me how the French peoples are threatens your well being, your safety?

i am proud to show the hypocrisy of those that are 'defending' you & your right to speak up for the orange overlord wanna-be. i don't know, nor care how old you are but there was a time when the same basket of deplorables HATED you french because of your country's unwillingness to join in the fun with george W . bush et al & invading iraq. trust me, the ONLY reason why they are sticking up for you now is because you are trumpette.
I rather think that you have a stubborn hatred towards me because I do not think in favor of your favorite Hillary the criminal, but you know that everyone entitled to his opinion?
This is democracy, you know that word if you UNDERSTAND me?
Or go your way pretend you have not seen the post of the French women .
P.S : On the image i don't know if it you in front of some good FRENCH fries ? You seem very nice,
it's a shame to have so much hatred for peoples who have done nothing to you, as they say looks can sometimes be misleading

i'm sure if she were hispanic, posting from mexico or south america & giving reasons why she wants hillary as prez... you would defend her lack of proper english, right?
I'll always point out the obvious. Especially when an idiot overlooks it...

uh-huh. how soon y'all forget, when it's conveeeeeenient.

lol!!!!

iu

You seem proud to show to me this sign...well, tell me how the French peoples are threatens your well being, your safety?

i am proud to show the hypocrisy of those that are 'defending' you & your right to speak up for the orange overlord wanna-be. i don't know, nor care how old you are but there was a time when the same basket of deplorables HATED you french because of your country's unwillingness to join in the fun with george W . bush et al & invading iraq. trust me, the ONLY reason why they are sticking up for you now is because you are trumpette.
I rather think that you have a stubborn hatred towards me because I do not think in favor of your favorite Hillary the criminal, but you know that everyone entitled to his opinion?
This is democracy, you know that word if you UNDERSTAND me?
Or go your way pretend you have not seen the post of the French women .
P.S : On the image i don't know if it you in front of some good FRENCH fries ? You seem very nice,
it's a shame to have so much hatred for peoples who have done nothing to you, as they say looks can sometimes be misleading
I think it's a she and like most liberals here, are mean and nasty when you dare to disagree with them.

Thank Iceweasel i did thought it was maybe the boy on the picture I said that he don't look full of hate. and I do not know many members and I agree that some are even proud to be rude to defend Hillary ... but it does not touch me I am forTrump and I am proud.

'worst then him'?
Just the sort of semi-literate hick that Trump appeals to....

Mousterian
at least Dalia speaks for herself and doesn't rely on paid speech writers
that allow Michelle Obama and Melania Trump to plagiarize other sources.

Maybe the working people can't afford the same help
Clinton and others use to "CYA".

At this point, I'd rather have transparency. Dalia good for you.
If you want to improve your writing, I think it's worth it for
someone like you who has good things to say and contribute.

Your critic is right, that you would be taken more seriously
the better you present yourself. It's better to start with
gold and purify that to shine, than start with garbage
and try to polish that to push on people.

Go for it, but unlike the mistakes that Trump and Clinton both make:
listen to your critics for the purpose of self-improvement and growth.
it is a wise man who accepts rebuke, according to the Bible.
The best way is talking with the heart.

Forum List

Back