Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

Staying at home is the same as voting for Hillary.................

Staying at home is a vote against both
When Hillary is President because you stayed home I'll remind you of that.........................One will win...............options may suck and you didn't duck and got smacked in the face by the ball...............It's gonna leave a mark.

g5000 wants you to stay home because he knows you're not voting for the Democrat.
A lie. Which is normal for you. You have no principles. That's also why you will whore out your vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

Dude, you REPEATEDLY call me a Republican to insult me. Go where no one knows your crap. I'm thinking the Ross Ice Shelf

I'm a free market capitalist. Right there, Trump is a non-starter

You don't have to like Trump. I don't.

You don't have to campaign for him. I won't

You don't have to donate to him. I can't.

All I'm going to do is VOTE for him because.....

The only alternative seems to be a a dimocrap scumbag. And short of Lucifer, anybody is preferable to a dimocrap scum.

Anybody.

Period.

If it's Trump, a dimocrap scumbag versus a reprocrap scumbag. Count me out. I'll vote third party because that's what we need to start having real choices.
The third parties are even dumber and whackier than the main parties. They are propellerheads.

I'm certainly not going to tell them they are doing something right, either.

g5000 wants you to stay home because he knows you're not voting for the Democrat.
A lie. Which is normal for you. You have no principles. That's also why you will whore out your vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

Dude, you REPEATEDLY call me a Republican to insult me. Go where no one knows your crap. I'm thinking the Ross Ice Shelf
I've repeatedly called you a retard and a liar.

I have not repeatedly called you a Republican.

You almost always take the pseudo-con positions, so it is understandable if someone assumes you are a Republican.

I have no doubt you would like me to go away so there is one less person to call you on your retarded bullshit and lies

I always vote, always
For a libertarian candidate that doesn't have a prayer of winning...........well good for you......

I've been saying that I would be likely to vote for Cruz or Rubio and possibly Kasich. And I have no idea who the Libertarian would be yet. though since the last two elections they didn't pick libertarians I'm pissed off at them still
I have issues with Cruz................But should he win I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.............I will not put my toys up and go home should Trump lose............My candidate of choice is out............I WILL VOTE FOR THE GOP YET AGAIN..........................

If for nothing else, but to block Hillary.

I have issues with Cruz too. but he does consistently support free market capitalism
That is where we part ways............I don't believe in Crony Capitalism, and believe limited tariffs are in order to level the playing field..................Me and you have went round and round on this and the Tax issue...........

He wants a VAT, Cruz, no matter what he tries to say differently...........At least Ron Paul calls it what it really is.........

And the robo calls from Cruz Camp.

You started with we part ways because you don't believe in crony capitalism and not knowing what the fuck you are talking about I just starting laughing at you.

Look man, we've agreed on more than we disagreed, but crony capitalism? You think I believe in government picking market winners? You are F-U-C-K-I-N-G retarded. Go away, rain man. That is unsupported by anything I have ever posted

Who was the last viable presidential candidate that you did endorse?

Ronald Reagan

What is so great about free trade? A country whose workforce averages $25 per hour cannot fairly compete with a country whose workforce averages $5 per hour.

Fair trade is what we need...not free trade.

Freedom, government loving whore. Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, free at last

What is so great about free trade? A country whose workforce averages $25 per hour cannot fairly compete with a country whose workforce averages $5 per hour.

Nope.

A shirt should not be made by a $25/hour worker. Shirt making is not a $25/hour skill.

All those jobs SHOULD be done overseas so that those people in those hellholes can rise out of poverty.

America needs to maintain our innovative edge, not try to keep old, low tech jobs. We need to train our workforce and our children for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of yesterday.

We are actually manufacturing more goods than we ever have before, you know.

It's not our job to lift the poor in overseas hellholes out of poverty...it's out job to lift the poor in hellholes HERE out of poverty. Perhaps you haven't been to Cleveland, or St. Louis, or Dallas or Birmingham lately...but I have. THOSE are the people who need jobs.

The huge manufacturing facility near me closed five years ago, the building sits empty. Not only are the employees of the only manufacturing plant in town all unemployed, it damn near killed the whole town. The town alert system still rings at 6 am, noon, one pm and 5pm to signal shifts that no longer muster at the plant...five years later.

THOSE folks would REJOICE in the streets if a manufacturer moved back to town, I mean literal rejoicing in the streets.

You sir are totally out of touch with that American reality.

Last edited:
Didn't you say that you would never support Romney and then you did?

No, I never said I will "never" support him. I invite you to try to show me that quote.

Feel free to save the quote though that I will never support Trump
It's possible I have you mixed up with someone else. Many were against Romney until he became the nominee. I have a hard time believing this will be any different.
Yes, most people are whores. They vote for the "lesser of two evils". And that's how we got Bush, followed by Obama, and now we are plumbing even deeper depths with The Donald, Hillary, and The Bern.

Obama's not a "lesser evil," he's just evil. there's a difference
Obama was the worse evil. Clinton is the worse evil.

But if you vote for the lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL and telling EVIL it is doing something RIGHT.

When will you tard enablers learn this?

Until you do, our Presidential candidates will continue to devolve, and the tards will continue to dominate the party.

I'm not a Republican, retard, you are. Or you say you are. I voted Republican one time in the last six elections. One more than you

For a libertarian candidate that doesn't have a prayer of winning...........well good for you......

I've been saying that I would be likely to vote for Cruz or Rubio and possibly Kasich. And I have no idea who the Libertarian would be yet. though since the last two elections they didn't pick libertarians I'm pissed off at them still
I have issues with Cruz................But should he win I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.............I will not put my toys up and go home should Trump lose............My candidate of choice is out............I WILL VOTE FOR THE GOP YET AGAIN..........................

If for nothing else, but to block Hillary.

I have issues with Cruz too. but he does consistently support free market capitalism
That is where we part ways............I don't believe in Crony Capitalism, and believe limited tariffs are in order to level the playing field..................Me and you have went round and round on this and the Tax issue...........

He wants a VAT, Cruz, no matter what he tries to say differently...........At least Ron Paul calls it what it really is.........

And the robo calls from Cruz Camp.

You started with we part ways because you don't believe in crony capitalism and not knowing what the fuck you are talking about I just starting laughing at you.

Look man, we've agreed on more than we disagreed, but crony capitalism? You think I believe in government picking market winners? You are F-U-C-K-I-N-G retarded. Go away, rain man. That is unsupported by anything I have ever posted
Whatever...................put your Clinton sticker on your car if you don't vote if Trump wins..............I will vote for Cruz should he win............if they steal the election............Convention............Then the GOP can just call itself the Dems because I'm done with them................I will change my affiliation to independent.

No, I never said I will "never" support him. I invite you to try to show me that quote.

Feel free to save the quote though that I will never support Trump
It's possible I have you mixed up with someone else. Many were against Romney until he became the nominee. I have a hard time believing this will be any different.
Yes, most people are whores. They vote for the "lesser of two evils". And that's how we got Bush, followed by Obama, and now we are plumbing even deeper depths with The Donald, Hillary, and The Bern.

Obama's not a "lesser evil," he's just evil. there's a difference
Obama was the worse evil. Clinton is the worse evil.

But if you vote for the lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL and telling EVIL it is doing something RIGHT.

When will you tard enablers learn this?

Until you do, our Presidential candidates will continue to devolve.
STFU.................You have a choice even though they suck balls.................

Put it simply for you when you ONLY HAVE 2 OPTIONS.

You are in a pile of shit........hands tied.........ball coming at your face.........only choice is to get smacked in the face or duck into the shit...............

Which do you choose.............neither isn't an OPTION ASSHOLE.

The reason we have only two options is people keep believing we have only two options. Voting is what it takes to change that. the losers are the ones who decide both our "two options" suck and sit at home on their hands. Vote for what matters. MORE OPTIONS!

You must do what you must do..................Just as I will do the same...............I will vote for the GOP candidate which will be Trump or Cruz........unless it is high jacked in Convention.

Staying at home is the same as voting for Hillary.................

Staying at home is a vote against both
When Hillary is President because you stayed home I'll remind you of that.........................One will win...............options may suck and you didn't duck and got smacked in the face by the ball...............It's gonna leave a mark.

I see little difference between Trump and Hillary, and there is no way in hell I can vote for Green Eggs and Ham.

Nope.

A shirt should not be made by a $25/hour worker. Shirt making is not a $25/hour skill.

All those jobs SHOULD be done overseas so that those people in those hellholes can rise out of poverty.

America needs to maintain our innovative edge, not try to keep old, low tech jobs. We need to train our workforce and our children for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of yesterday.
Not everyone in America is smart enough to get a better job. There are some really dumb people in this country.

Yep, Obama is President. And g5000 was one of the votes that put him there

Ronald Reagan

Freedom, government loving whore. Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, free at last
Fuck Free Trade..............Fair Trade...............

It destroys our jobs and the TPP is it on steroids....................Rather pay more than see Americans working for peanuts or NO JOBS.............

But CRUZ has no problem with that.............HE HATES A TARIFF............a CONSUMPTION TAX.............But LOVES THE VAT.................while he says it isn't...................lol............A CONSUMPTION TAX................

He wants to increase our prices and services by 16% should his plan pass........but mention TARIFF.............and IT'S PURE EVIL

Which is all PURE BS.................

I will still hold my nose and vote for him though.

I left the top of my ballot blank in 2012. I felt that since the pseudo-cons were working so hard to get Obama re-elected, who was I to stand in their way?

They deserved him for President, just like Trump's Chumps deserve Hillary.

Forum List

Back