Why Impeaching Trump is the Wrong Thing to Do

Democrats can't impeach Trump. That said, I'm glad they're pretending they can. :)

Dems love rolexes, Trump and Jesus love relationships

Progressive New York Democrat wears $9,000 Rolex in new ad
Do you seriously think tRumo doesn't have at least one Rolex?

Never mind, I can never tell.when you're serious.
Massachusetts mayor arrested for extorting marijuana vendors for 6-figure bribes
If true; try, convict, and jail him.
Biden and his son too, right?

Massachusetts mayor arrested for extorting marijuana vendors for 6-figure bribes

Biden and his son have done nothing illegal. IT WAS INVESTIGATED BEFORE AND THERE WAS NOTHING THERE.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...801f66-e068-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html

TRUMP IS PROMOTING LIES AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES AGAINST THE BIDENS - JUST LIKE HE DID AGAINST CLINTON.

That has already been investigated. No evidence of wrongdoing was found.

The book of Revelation tells the tale of a charismatic leader tricking the Christians into turning away from Christ to engage in all kinds of sinful thoughts and deeds. Is Trump the biblical Beast? Probably not, but the cautionary tale contained in the bible needs to be revisited and meditated upon by the "faithful".
If you push away that big swirl of orange cotton candy on his head, you'll see he has 666 tattooed to his scalp.

Trump sins way too much for any God to be on his side. Thou shall not bear false witness. Dirty Don is the poster boy for bearing false witness.
Any God? You think there is more than just one God?
You're a typical liberal who will rot in Hell.
Well, since you mention hell, it's obvious you believe in the God I quoted in His commandments to Moses. Hence, your God will send Trump to rot in hell, according to your chosen religion.

The book of Revelation tells the tale of a charismatic leader tricking the Christians into turning away from Christ to engage in all kinds of sinful thoughts and deeds. Is Trump the biblical Beast? Probably not, but the cautionary tale contained in the bible needs to be revisited and meditated upon by the "faithful".
If you push away that big swirl of orange cotton candy on his head, you'll see he has 666 tattooed to his scalp.
It actually says "inflate to 32 PSI".

the bible was written by humans = fake/not fact/etc

Whether or not the Senate convicts Trump...NOT Impeaching him after the release of that phone call memo and in the face of the WB complaint would allow Trump carte blanche to do any fucking thing he wants.

That would be a disaster.

Whether or not the Senate convicts Trump...NOT Impeaching him after the release of that phone call memo and in the face of the WB complaint would allow Trump carte blanche to do any fucking thing he wants.
Trump is the best president we've had since Reagan. He's even done some things better than Reagan.

Well, since you mention hell, it's obvious you believe in the God I quoted in His commandments to Moses. Hence, your God will send Trump to rot in hell, according to your chosen religion.
You liberals have no idea what it means to be religious.

"Trump is one of the least likeable people i knew in my 12 years as mayor. it is incomprehensible to me that he has become some kind of folk hero" - Ex-NY Mayor Ed Koch

"Trump is one of the least likeable people i knew in my 12 years as mayor. it is incomprehensible to me that he has become some kind of folk hero" - Ex-NY Mayor Ed Koch
I give Trump credit for being able to tolerate New York liberals for all these years.

That would be a disaster.
The disaster is on your side of the aisle.

Forum List

Back