Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Muslim culture is one of most Racist cultures on planet earth. Some cultures just refuse to adapt to a new culture and become a royal pain in the ass.

Theology is the way of the Sandy Regions of the world. And that culture doesnt belong here.

You obviously haven't been to any Muslim countries.

Actually in the Dual Kingdom era the northern state went to war on the Hittites, and got themselves wiped out while Judah stayed out, not to mention the several tribes they wiped out to take over those states. They also served in the armies of other empires, like Egypt's, and of course aiding the Muslim invasions of Spain is how so many Jews ended up there for centuries. The Himyar Kingdom's last two rulers left two steles bragging about their raids into the rest of the Arabian Peninsula and killing 40,000 Christians. Then the Arab Jihad came and we hear no more of them. Jews served the Muslims and their conquistadors well. Zedekiah got run over by Babylonians for failing to cut such a deal with them, though the bible spins it as 'God punishing Zedekiah and the people' for something or other, I forget what. It's part of the racist fiction that the goy are just here to reward or punish Jews and aren't really humans, jus 'acts of God'.
That’s when the Jews were violating the Torah and deserved to be sent into exile.
You are a Noachide and have obligations.

That’s when the Jews were violating the Torah and deserved to be sent into exile.
You are a Noachide and have obligations.
Yes, and I’d like to note to Dudley that our religion - unlike others that say others go to hell - gives a place to ALL NATIONS (kol goyim) for entrance to Heaven if they are good people, as determined by the Noahide laws.

Yes, and I’d like to note to Dudley that our religion - unlike others that say others go to hell - gives a place to ALL NATIONS (kol goyim) for entrance to Heaven if they are good people, as determined by the Noahide laws.

Mosaic Law was given as a light to the nations. There are not two laws, one for Jews and one for Gentiles. There is only one Law, one way, one truth, and one life promised for compliance.

Mosaic Law was given as a light to the nations. There are not two laws, one for Jews and one for Gentiles. There is only one Law, one way, one truth, and one life promised for compliance.

When all humanity expresses Adam, all humanity is Israel.
And when all humanity is Israel, all Israel are Cohanim.

One law is not a line conformity, there're 12 tribes,
12 courts and dialects, there're laws for all Israel,
and laws for Levites and Cohanim.

Today, Noahides have about 70 commandments.
It's a question if today's Islam is compatible with Noahide laws,
despite the mainstream view mostly referring to Maimonides' opinion.

It's the generation that is going to decide.

Last edited:
When all humanity expresses Adam, all humanity is Israel.
And when all humanity is Israel, all Israel are Cohanim.

One law is not a line conformity, there're 12 tribes,
12 courts and dialects, there're laws for all Israel,
and laws for Levites and Cohanim.

Today, Noahides have about 70 commandments.
It's a question if today's Islam is compatible with Noahide laws,
despite the mainstream view mostly referring to Maimonides' opinion.
I learned that there are 7 Noahide commandments.

Great, it means You know the Universal goals of Hebrew thought,
but do You know Jewish thought to ever be that single-layered?
7 Noahide commandments are, as to say chapter titles.

Yes, I know of the complexity. I have embarked on a new phase of learning, via classes, and we can spend the entire session analyzing ONE verse. (It took us FOUR years to complete one book, after which we celebrated with a siyum!)

P.S. Thank you for the information.

Yes, I know of the complexity. I have embarked on a new phase of learning, via classes, and we can spend the entire session analyzing ONE verse. (It took us FOUR years to complete one book, after which we celebrated with a siyum!)

P.S. Thank you for the information.
\Thank You for sharing, makes me very curious to ask much more.

Now more to the conversation,
do You see the overflow of the "Judeo-Christian" conversation,
and the total lack and silence, despite seeming proximity with Islam?

That's the Ben Pessisa story in Gmara,
I suggest ask Your Rabbi about it.
That's why some of us are here.

Last edited:

and the total lack and silence, despite seeming similarity with Islam?

That's why many of us are here,
in "this" forum.
Given that American Jews are overwhelmingly Democrats. And given it’s the Democrats who are more Muslim sympathetic, don’t you think you have your guns pointed at the wrong target when you identify Christians as the problem.

and the total lack and silence, despite seeming similarity with Islam?

That's why some of us are here.
Yes, thanks….I will ask my Rabbi about that, and also do some of my own research. It sounds like an interesting topic and worthy of its own thread.

Of course not. That is why a little tribe of nomads have survived despite non-stop attempts to get rid of us for the last 2,000 years.
Exactly. And when Israel fell to Babylon did they question God’s power? No. They asked themselves what was it that God wanted us to learn from this. I submit the answer to today’s problem is the same as the answer to that problem.

Expand on the 'Adam trajectory'...
Are you referring to Adam being representative of all of humanity or something else?

Progress is hardly ever a straight line. Usually things don’t get better until they get worse. And that’s for good reason too. We learn more from failures than successes. Experience - like God - is an effective teacher.

Was that what you were looking for?

Exactly. And when Israel fell to Babylon did they question God’s power? No. They asked themselves what was it that God wanted us to learn from this. I submit the answer to today’s problem is the same as the answer to that problem.
What’s the answer?

Forum List

Back