Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

I'm sure that it seems that way to you, but I assure you, it only seems that way.

Probably because your soul "bursts at the seams" every time you defy the law of God and turn to a lifeless matzo made by human hands, eat it for spiritual life, and then crap it out.

Like I have told you many times, you believe that defying Divine law and dying "the death" for your deliberate sin is a religious experience... and I agree. Its just not a very good one.
No. It's because you make it up on the fly to suit whatever purpose you have for that day.

No. It's because you make it up on the fly to suit whatever purpose you have for that day.

really -

1671890374419.png

that's an old trick used in the beginning for the desert fallacies ...

and what does bing have written in stone from the heavens to share their undenyable reasons to persecute and victimize the innocent for their 4th century religious addictions.

If you have to rely on strawmen then you aren't really serious, just another ignorant shill. Jews have nearly always allied with Muslims against Christians. In fact the Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox still do when it comes to politics, which is why the Israelis can't muster a majority of the Knesset to condemn the Armenian genocides even today; they sided with the Turks recently to bomb the Armenians again. When the U.S> freed the traitor and spy Pollard Israel treated him like a returning Hero. lol
Jews have always allied with Muslims against Christians? Christians have been preaching Antisemitism for over 2000 years

24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

bing - the deceiver ... nothing etched in stone.

not one original document exists to verify any claim recorded in the 4th century c-bible their religion of servitude. or recorded by them the true 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination those people were willing to die for and have been persecuited for centuries ever since.

bing - the deceiver ... nothing etched in stone.

not one original document exists to verify any claim recorded in the 4th century c-bible their religion of servitude. or recorded by them the true 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination those people were willing to die for and have been persecuited for centuries ever since.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

Do you include that quip in your fund raising packet when asking Christians for donations to Israel?
Maybe you should look at the History for over 2,000,Years . I personally have not asked Christians for a thing . Just look at the rise in Antisemitism and Violence in this Country that has NOTHING to do with Israel

Maybe you should look at the History for over 2,000,Years . I personally have not asked Christians for a thing . Just look at the rise in Antisemitism and Violence in this Country that has NOTHING to do with Israel
In the area where my mother lives, antisemites spray-painted “JEWS NOT WELCOME HERE“ on the wall of a high school. Another spray-paint job of a swastika was found near a bike path nearby. This was about a week ago.

She lives in one of the most liberal counties in a liberal state in the nation. They’re concentrating on racism and teaching how awful blacks have it. Antisemitism isn’t as concerning to them.

I have.

Please do carry on with your biting the hand that feeds you
I have.

Please do carry on with your biting the hand that feeds you.
Yea, right !
Keep telling yourself that . My Grandfather had to change his last name . My Father was told he was never going to give the Job to a YID . Ever hear the words “ Christ Killers?” Just a FEW examples Keep living in your delusional world 🌎

Yea, right !
Keep telling yourself that . My Grandfather had to change his last name . My Father was told he was never going to give the Job to a YID . Ever hear the words “ Christ Killers?” Just a FEW examples Keep living in your delusional world 🌎
Yup….my father and uncle both couldn’t get hired after graduating #1 in their class because there was so much antI semitism. My uncle changed his name to hide he was Jewish, but my dad said he wouldn’t work for people if they didn’t hire Jews, and moved to a different city where he got a job.

There’s a tendency to diminish how much antisemitism there is, and we can’t allow that - especially now, as it’s on the rise.

Muslims ARE semitic. So are Jews. If Muslims are anti-Jewish it's probably a semitic competition thing....just like in black neighborhoods it's usually blacks killing blacks and in Hispanic neighborhoods it's Hispanics killing Hispanics. That was exactly the case when I lived in a Mexican/Puerto Rican neighborhood between 1993 - 2005. The Hispanics rarely bothered groups outside their own hood. It's similar to various soldiers, lieutenants and "made men" fighting each other for dominance within Mafia families. They have more of a beef with each other than they do with most people outside the familiy.

And another point to the case is how, being German myself, most of the people who have EVER given me a hard time were...yes, OTHER GERMANS. I could cite maybe 4 or 5 times that has happened. I've had very few bad run-ins with people of any other persuasion. Every group, clique and class has in-fighting where they are competing over who should be top dog within the circle.

Jews and Muslims are both semitic groups occupying many of the same lands. They are similar enough in both religion and genetic makeup that they feel a strong need to compete over territory and ideologic and religious superiority.

Jews have always allied with Muslims against Christians? Christians have been preaching Antisemitism for over 2000 years

who crucified the heavenly exemplar are one in the same and who list their commandments as heavenly make all three desert religions equally culpable as sinners without hope for spiritual purity to ever pass the pearly gates.

I watched a cool TikTok video but I cannot find it anymore and I didnt saved it, it seems from a movie, and there was a german nazi soldier and a american officer, the german tells the american that anti-semitic laws are the same as racist laws in america, and then he says "you can never understand anti-semitism because you are a jew", the american was a jew.

Also I do not understand why Anti-Semitism is suppossed to be opressive or very evil. Do you think some guy in the trailer park has more power then all the Jews in Bidens and Trumps administration or George Soros, the 4 people who own the most influentional media and Hollywood and happen to be Jews?

Also I do not understand why Anti-Semitism is suppossed to be opressive or very evil. Do you think some guy in the trailer park has more power then all the Jews in Bidens and Trumps administration or George Soros, the 4 people who own the most influentional media and Hollywood and happen to be Jews?
He doesn’t understand why someone in a trailer park doesn’t have more power than others? Maybe they can explain it to him at the hospital 🏥

You don’t understand why antisemitism is evil? Ask all the people who were murdered for no other reason than they were Jewish. Oops, you can’t.

Forum List

Back