Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Heil Hitler !

no different than heil - trump ... or why they heiled - h ... as long as the crucifiers are not brought to justice they will fan the flames of evill.

heil netanyahu - how they love him. from the 1st century to the present day.

no different than heil - trump ... or why they heiled - h ... as long as the crucifiers are not brought to justice they will fan the flames of evill.

heil netanyahu - how they love him. from the 1st century to the present day.
Comparing Trump with Hitler? Didn’t realize it was him who MANDATED VACCINES, Closed businesses down, Closed Schools, shoved CRT down our throats, Encouraged ILLEGALS to pour over our borders with the drugs And if you don’t believe BIOLOGICAL MEN should compete with women you’re a Homophobe

Yea, right !
Keep telling yourself that . My Grandfather had to change his last name . My Father was told he was never going to give the Job to a YID . Ever hear the words “ Christ Killers?” Just a FEW examples Keep living in your delusional world 🌎
You poor baby.

Again, you avoided giving a direct response to a direct question. Why?

Is the subject of Kashrut about food, eating, or the teaching and beliefs of people who by their displayed attributes resemble lower beasts whether clean or unclean, Jew or Gentile?

Maybe so. But you already know that I do not recognize any noahide laws and know that there is only one Law, one Divine guiding light for all nations, one Law by which life is found, one way to understand the wisdom of God, one way to do it that brings peace to the earth.

That being said, I do not believe that Islam is compatible with Divine law anymore than Judaism is while some are still teaching, against all reason, that kosher law is about food.

I've given a number of answers, that you hide behind false dilemmas,
is only because your dogma is defined by the need for disagreement
with the Hebrew thought, to itself, is a typical pedagogic process.

Of course you recognize the Noahide laws, in many fields even
more than required, but there's a need to straighten things up,
each family of the land for their unique social expression.

With Islam, it's similar in a way,
minus the idol worship in Mecca,
and refusal to recognize the G-d of Israel.

No, you may have given a number of unrelated responses but you never answered my question.

Try again.

I am asking a simple question. I am not hiding behind anything. This is not a small point or false dilemma. You are hiding by deliberately avoiding answering that simple question. Whats your problem? If it is about food say so and then go dick around with whats for dinner.

Again, In the Name of the Living God, is the subject of flesh in kosher law, clean or unclean, about food? The world wants to know...

Yes or no.

Last edited:
is only because your dogma is defined by the need for disagreement
with the Hebrew thought, to itself, is a typical pedagogic process.

Of course you recognize the Noahide laws, in many fields even
more than required, but there's a need to straighten things up,
each family of the land for their unique social expression.

With Islam, it's similar in a way,
minus the idol worship in Mecca,
and refusal to recognize the G-d of Israel.

The only idol that Muhammad didn't throw out was the virgin Mary.

No, you may have given a number of unrelated responses but you never answered my question.

Try again.

I am asking a simple question. I am not hiding behind anything. This is not a small point or false dilemma. You are hiding with your deliberate avoidance of answering that simple question. Whats your problem? If it is about food say so and then go dick around with dinner.

In the Name of the Living God, is the subject of flesh in kosher law, clean or unclean, about food? The world wants to know...

Yes or no.
We disagree here. I say it was about the food. Scavengers in the sea eating other creatures’ shit and animals that didn’t chew their cud were, or at least were thought to be, more likely to carry bacteria.

Now, with health codes in place, that is no longer a factor, and those of us who choose to keep kosher due so for either traditional reasons and/or to abide by the law of Gd.

The thread discrediting the Exodus from Egypt, which Passover commemorates, was started by a Muslim (or Muslim sympathizer) who has made anti-Jew remarks in the past, and started an offensive thread to insult Jews and their beliefs.

That antisemitism is more pronounced among Muslims is a fact. We all remember the Islamic terrorist who pushed an elderly Holocaust survivor off a roof in France, while yelling Ali Akhbar, and studies have shown that Muslims are more antisemitic than not only the general population in France, but more antisemitic than the far-right. (Page 11 of the attached study.)

As the Muslim population increases in America, and they bring their antisemitism here, this becomes a concern. So the question is: what is the root of the Jew-hate? Is it because the Quran teaches that Jews are the offspring of apes and pigs? That they are taught to kill Jews from where they hide behind the bushes? Is it jealousy or resentment that Jews have overcome horrible persecution to become successful?

Let’s hear thoughts from normal people (not the Muslim antisemites) as to what drives the Jew-hatred among Muslims.

Nope. It wasn't Muslims that cast doubt on the Exodus. It was Rabbis and archaeologists.

Muslims believe the story.

No. He actually performed miracles. The miracles he performed were not metaphors.
If he did perform miracles, that was Gd doing it. Just like with Moses. People don’t do miracles, only Gd, who may WORK through people.

No. Just a guy being objective. Objectively there's no possible reading of his miracles that would imply they weren't historical events being retold.

Well, you take the Bible literally. Others look for a deeper message.

We disagree here. I say it was about the food. Scavengers in the sea eating other creatures’ shit and animals that didn’t chew their cud were, or at least were thought to be, more likely to carry bacteria.

Now, with health codes in place, that is no longer a factor, and those of us who choose to keep kosher due so for either traditional reasons and/or to abide by the law of Gd.

If the law is eternal as stated in scripture than it would never become obsolete. Only if the law is about what goes into and out of the mind does it conform to this statement and will always be relevant, current, and essential to happiness for as long as there are humans on earth.

Aside from that if the romans knew to cook pork long enough to kill any bacteria why a law? and how does the flesh of a pig defile or contaminate and not a cow? Makes no sense. the specific reason that swine are unclean is because they do not ruminate which has direct implications about people who do not think deeply (ruminate) and 'just believe' any garbage they hear. That is something that defiles and contaminates the mind. Many people openly demonstrate that they are incapable of being rational and honest because they "just believe"

This is the only way to understand kosher law that reveals the hidden purpose and wisdom of God in giving the law as instruction to follow to achieve peace and happiness on earth.

Its so simple. the purpose of Kosher law is to teach people to stand guard over the sanctity of their own mind so they do not go insane. worrying about what you eat is a waste of time that nullifies the purpose of God giving the law because the teaching itself, that food is the subject of Kosher law, Is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Last edited:
If he did perform miracles, that was Gd doing it. Just like with Moses. People don’t do miracles, only Gd, who may WORK through people.

Jesus cured blindness by teaching the right way to understand the figurative language in scripture. It was a blindness of perception and not sight. He raised the dead by teaching the right way to comply with the law that reveals the wisdom of God and leads to eternal life, the reward of the righteous. If you fail to follow the Law in the way that Moses intended, the same way that Jesus revealed, you cannot have the life promised for compliance in you.

When it says that sins have reached as high as Heaven it is about corruption contaminating and rampant among the ruling elite. The exact opposite of what God intended.

Sin is disobedience to the Law. No one is righteous, even living, who doesn't do what is right.

Last edited:
Well, you take the Bible literally. Others look for a deeper message.
No. That's not accurate either. I read each book for the author's intent and meaning. There are several different literary types employed by the authors; historical and allegorical being just two of them. I look for deeper meaning too. I just don't let the deeper meaning determine if a passage is historical or allegorical.

You are biased against supernatural events. And because of that you dismiss historical events as metaphorical when they were clearly written as historical. Thus you are not objective.

You are biased against supernatural events.

If you ever acknowledged what a numbskull you have been by allowing satan to enter your mind to perpetuate the evil of idolatry and for perjuring yourself in the name of God with ridiculous lies, you might rise from the dead and even an atheist would believe in miracles.

If you ever acknowledged what a numbskull you have been by allowing satan to enter your mind to perpetuate the evil of idolatry and for perjuring yourself in the name of God with ridiculous lies, you might rise from the dead and even an atheist would believe in miracles.
Satan is supernatural. You don't believe in the supernatural. It goes against your secular interpretation of the Bible.

Forum List

Back