Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

The cycle of nations states simply that when man becomes satisfied (good times) he becomes proud and forgets the things that made him successful in the first place. Then he falls and suffers (bad times) but through his suffering he remembers the things he forgot and then becomes successful thus starting the cycle anew. It’s the story of the Torah. Cycling between forgetting God in the good times and remembering God in the bad times.

Are you referring to Adam being representative of all of humanity or something else?

Progress is hardly ever a straight line. Usually things don’t get better until they get worse. And that’s for good reason too. We learn more from failures than successes. Experience - like God - is an effective teacher.

Was that what you were looking for?

In a sense of a stream of thought, Yes.
It's like a ladder, angels go "up and down"...

One speaking Hebrew, war and welding are intuitive subcontext.

Today, Noahides have about 70 commandments.
It's a question if today's Islam is compatible with Noahide laws,
despite the mainstream view mostly referring to Maimonides' opinion.

I will not go into that rabbit hole. Nice try. Lets start with something simple, Kashrut.

Whoever you profess to believe that these laws were given by God to instruct, Is the subject the flesh of livestock, whether clean or unclean, or is it about human beliefs and practices?

Take your time. You don't want to knowingly perjure yourself in the name of God, do you?

I will not go into that rabbit hole. Nice try. Lets start with something simple, Kashrut.

Whoever you profess to believe that these laws were given by God to instruct, Is the subject the flesh of livestock, whether clean or unclean, or is it about human beliefs and practices?

Take your time. You don't want to knowingly perjure yourself in the name of God, do you?
The question of whether or not today's Islam is compatible with Noahide laws is simple. It can’t get anymore simple than that.

That’s a confusing sentence. Did breezewood help you compose it?

This is pretty simple, as near as I can tell it was about establishing a standard for the food supply they ate. Which was heads and shoulders above that of their contemporaries.

It's like a ladder, angels go "up and down"...
If I understand this correctly, they would be called saints in my faith.

But I’m not sure I understand you correctly so can you expound on this concept so I can make sure I understand what you are saying.

Kashrut, as all commandments are about the dialogue in human practice.
I don't know about any commandments of belief, rather of knowledge.

The question about the compatibility of Islam with the Noahide Laws,
has directly to do with the likely reluctance to accept the authority
of Mosheh Rabbenu's Torah, and mention the G-d of Israel.

This has wide practical implications for human progress.

What rabbit hole?

Kashrut, as all commandments are about the dialogue in human practice.
I don't know about any commandments of belief, rather of knowledge.

Again, you avoided giving a direct response to a direct question. Why?

Is the subject of Kashrut about food, eating, or the teaching and beliefs of people who by their displayed attributes resemble lower beasts whether clean or unclean, Jew or Gentile?

The question about the compatibility of Islam with the Noahide Laws,
has directly to do with the likely reluctance to accept the authority
of Mosheh Rabbenu's Torah, and mention the G-d of Israel.

Maybe so. But you already know that I do not recognize any noahide laws and know that there is only one Law, one Divine guiding light for all nations, one Law by which life is found, one way to understand the wisdom of God, one way to do it that brings peace to the earth.

That being said, I do not believe that Islam is compatible with Divine law anymore than Judaism is while some are still teaching, against all reason, that kosher law is about food.

Last edited:
I do not recognize any noahide laws and know that there is only one Law, one Divine guiding light for all nations, one Law by which life is found, one way to understand the wisdom of God, one way to do it that brings peace to the earth.
Did you learn it from Breezewood?

Everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what Jesus taught.
Jesus taught Jewish values…..just put his own spin on them…..

Hillel: That which is distasteful to you, do not do to another.
Jesus: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Jesus taught Jewish values…..just put his own spin on them…..

Hillel: That which is distasteful to you, do not do to another.
Jesus: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Agreed.

But what was only suggested by the prophets was that the law was not to be taken literally encapsulated by Jesus' command to 'eat my flesh' an allusion to Kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another, metaphors for human archetypes, is either clean or unclean.

Everything that Jesus made known was drawn from the Law and the Prophets.

“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you without money, come, buy, and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost! Why spend money on that which is not bread, and your labor on that which does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of foods. Incline your ear and come to Me; listen, so that your soul may live." Isaiah 55:1-3

Last edited:
Agreed.

But what was only alluded to by the prophets was that the law was not to be taken literally encapsulated by Jesus' command to 'eat my flesh' an allusion to Kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another, metaphors for human archetypes, is either clean or unclean.

Everything that Jesus made known was drawn from the Law and the Prophets.

“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you without money, come, buy, and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost! Why spend money on that which is not bread, and your labor on that which does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of foods. Incline your ear and come to Me; listen, so that your soul may live." Isaiah 55:1-3
I don't get it. I can’t imagine it’s kosher to eat human flesh. So why would he say that?

I don't get it. I can’t imagine it’s kosher to eat human flesh. So why would he say that?

"The Word became flesh."

From the beginning, long before Jesus was born, the preexisting metaphor for teaching from God, the Word of God, was manna from heaven, bread from heaven, the food of angels.

This metaphor for teaching from God, bread from heaven, became "the flesh of Jesus." A new metaphor for Divine instruction, which has absolutely nothing whatever to do with eating human flesh.

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it buried it again"........."Man does not live on bread alone but by every Word that God utters."

"The Word became flesh."

From the beginning, the preexisting metaphor for teaching from God, the Word of God, was manna from heaven, bread from heaven, the food of angels.

This metaphor for teaching from God, bread from heaven, became "the flesh of Jesus." A new metaphor for Divine instruction, which has absolutely nothing whatever to do with eating human flesh.

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it buried it again" "Man does not live by bread alone but by every Word that God utters."
I see; thanks.

Your secular Jesus narrative has more holes than Swiss cheese.
I'm sure that it seems that way to you, but I assure you, it only seems that way.

Probably because your soul "bursts at the seams" every time you defy the law of God and turn to a lifeless matzo made by human hands, eat it for spiritual life, and then crap it out.

Like I have told you many times, you believe that defying Divine law and dying "the death" for your deliberate sin is a religious experience... and I agree. Its just not a very good one.

Your secular Jesus narrative has more holes than Swiss cheese.

well, liberation theology, self determination is why they were crucified, obviously not the literature of the desert religions as certainly those religions are not theirs.

Forum List

Back