Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Satan is supernatural. You don't believe in the supernatural. It goes against your secular interpretation of the Bible.
Satan is just a metaphor for a religious deceiver. A despicable human low life who beguiles the gullible and cowardly. The same species of unclean creature that crawls on its belly and screwed up your addled mind, perhaps for life. Satan is not supernatural or invisible anymore than a hypnotist or a con artist is a supernatural or invisible being, except to the blind.

Last edited:
Satan is just a metaphor for a religious deceiver. A despicable human low life who beguiles the gullible and cowardly. The same species of unclean creature that crawls on its belly and screwed up your mind, perhaps for life. Satan is not supernatural or invisible except to the blind.
Thank you for proving my point :clap:

You are biased against supernatural events. And because of that you dismiss historical events as metaphorical when they were clearly written as historical. Thus you are not objective.

Thank you for proving my point :clap:

You are biased against supernatural events. And because of that you dismiss historical events as metaphorical when they were clearly written as historical. Thus you are not objective.
Right. lol...

Thanks for proving my point by helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so perfectly demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for setting that instruction aside, and teaching others to do the same, which amounts to murder.

Murderer.

Right. Thanks for proving my point by helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so perfectly demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for setting that instruction aside, and teaching others to do the same, which amounts to intentional murder.
Again... You are biased against supernatural events. And because of that you dismiss historical events as metaphorical when they were clearly written as historical. Thus you are not objective.

Again... You are biased against supernatural events. And because of that you dismiss historical events as metaphorical when they were clearly written as historical. Thus you are not objective.

What historical events? God wearing a diaper on Christmas morning? How dumb are you?

You seem to be able to read and type. If you are not dumb you most definitely are accursed.

What historical events? God wearing a diaper on Christmas morning? How dumb are you?

You seem to be able to read and type. If you are not dumb you most definitely are accursed.
The miracles performed by Jesus that were recorded in the Gospels as historical accounts.

You dismiss them as being historical because you are biased against supernatural events.

No. That's not accurate either. I read each book for the author's intent and meaning. There are several different literary types employed by the authors; historical and allegorical being just two of them. I look for deeper meaning too. I just don't let the deeper meaning determine if a passage is historical or allegorical.

So many of the supernatural stories are borrowed from Sumer and the Canaanites or the Egyptians that it's silly to take them literally. They are morality tales and teaching narratives. The fantastic nature of the stories makes them memorable and timeless.

The miracles performed by Jesus that were recorded in the Gospels as historical accounts.

So? It was written by people who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life and the enslavement, exile and murder of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children.

The gospels were their first century nuclear option. "To smite the nations" rev. 19:15

God didn't''t didn't diddle a virgin to become a man only to sacrifice himself to himself because he loved the Roman Empire so much. What a guy! Freaking maudlin nonsense.

So many of the supernatural stories are borrowed from Sumer and the Canaanites or the Egyptians that it's silly to take them literally. They are morality tales and teaching narratives. The fantastic nature of the stories makes them memorable and timeless.
It's silly not to take them exactly as they were intended to be taken... as historical events.

So? It was written by people who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life and the enslavement, exile and murder of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children.

The gospels were their first century nuclear option. "To smite the nations" rev. 19:15
You don't need to rationalize your secularization of Jesus to me. I couldn't care less if you and Surada aren't objective.

It's silly not to take them exactly as they were intended to be taken... as historical events.
Its stupid to do so, take those events literally, without noticing that these things do not happen. ever. When have you seen anyone come back from the dead after four days in a tomb? When did a blind person ever get back their vision after someone spit in their eyes?

Yet the blind eyes of children are opened worldwide every day when they learn about the figurative language used in fairy tales. I guess you just don't have what it takes to see.

Seriously. How do you get your pants on in the morning?

Last edited:
Gee. what could be worse? Jesus was just a man, like anyone else, with a new idea..

Shit, doesn't that make his accomplishments that much more remarkable?
No, not really because you deny what he did which makes it less remarkable.

No, not really because you deny what he did which makes it less remarkable.

You misunderstand.

I do not deny that Jesus raised the dead, gave sight to the blind, healed the sick etc. I just do not believe that it happened in the way you do. I see nothing supernatural about any of it which does not detract from the miraculous nature of it all.

It was as miraculous as if the Pope came out of his tomb after all of these years. Of if you suddenly stopped being a dick.

You misunderstand.

I do not deny that Jesus raised the dead, gave sight to the blind, healed the sick etc. I just do not believe it happened in the way you do. I see nothing supernatural about any of it which does not detract from the miraculous nature of it all.

It was as miraculous as if the Pope came out of his tomb after all of these years. Of if you suddenly stopped being a dick.
Walked on water and fed the masses?

Forum List

Back