Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

God didn't write the Bible. If he had, there wouldn't be so many errors of geography or contradictions or anachronisms.

It is the inspired Word God as dictated to mortal men. I would never expect an non believer to understand that. The things of God are foolish in the eyes of the unbeliever.

It is the inspired Word God as dictated to mortal men. I would never expect an non believer to understand that. The things of God are foolish in the eyes of the unbeliever.

Then they were incompetent at taking dictation.

Surada's so-called "Prophet" was a mass murderer, a serial rapist, a thief and a pedophile.

Muhammad wasn't a prophet. He was a messenger. He preached Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham. Christians don't have to be ignorant.

glad tidings, most are believers of the heavens, where they will land - just who believe forgeries and fallacies the desert religions will never know the truth, how to get there.

No, you may have given a number of unrelated responses but you never answered my question.

Try again.

I am asking a simple question. I am not hiding behind anything. This is not a small point or false dilemma. You are hiding by deliberately avoiding answering that simple question. Whats your problem? If it is about food say so and then go dick around with whats for dinner.

Again, In the Name of the Living God, is the subject of flesh in kosher law, clean or unclean, about food? The world wants to know...

Yes or no.

That you don't like my answers doesn't mean they aren't correct.
the question is a false dichotomy based on a false premise.

Kosher laws don't apply only to animal flesh or food,
the term is broadly applied, for example in Torah
scrolls and the Temple service.

Though this may be a revolutionary idea,
but if "the world" wants to know what is said,
you should read what it says, and ask the participants.

In so many Bible stories Jesus quenched thirst and fed people with the word. It's an easy metaphor to understand.

And refused to do it in front of educated people,
taking offense, sounds familiar?

Muhammad wasn't a prophet. He was a messenger. He preached Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham. Christians don't have to be ignorant.

The potato potatoe lie Muslim missionaries sell to uneducated Christians.

Not only does Islam teach that their illiterate was the "ultimate prophet",
but that he was the "seal of prophecy", i.e. all possibility of renewing
prophecy is denied for all humanity, along with freedom of choice.

Last edited:
The only idol that Muhammad didn't throw out was the virgin Mary.

Whom his followers say is the very sister of Moses...
then forced a Jew to write a book about the offense at laughter.

So did Muslims later add the stone piles and obelisks at Kababa?

Last edited:
Whom his followers say is the very sister of Moses...
then forced a Jew to write a book about the offense at laughter.

So did Muslims later add the stone piles and obelisks at Kababa?

Your information is very poor.

The potato potatoe lie Muslim missionaries sell to uneducated Christians.

Not only does Islam teach that their illiterate was the "ultimate prophet",
but that he was the "seal of prophecy", i.e. all possibility of renewing
prophecy is denied for all humanity, along with freedom of choice.

What Muslim missionaries?

Kosher laws don't apply only to animal flesh or food,

So, your position is that the subject of Kosher law does apply to animal flesh.... food.

Was that so hard?

Now, do you realize or have you ever considered the fact, or even ruminated about the possibility, that a person cannot conform to the belief that the subject of Kosher law is about food, for instance, the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching itself that the subject of Kosher law is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate?

The literal interpretation demonstrates no wisdom, reason, or purpose, while the deeper implications reveal Divine wisdom, a knowledge of the human mind that by far exceeds even modern psychiatric theories, a real benefit to the mental health of people, and a perpetual and obvious relation to the condition of society, for good or evil, if it is complied with or not.

So now you have to make a choice, for good or evil. A choice between a blessing or a curse, life or death. You cannot deny the dilemma or avoid making a choice without consequence, for good or evil, which is between you and God alone. My hands have been washed clean.

You may not realize this but I have done you a favor by making you aware. You're welcome.

Don't be a fool just because you are embarrassed by the revelation.

Last edited:
No, but you can get an A for imagination for secularizing the miracles performed by Jesus.

What I have actually done in full view of believers and unbelievers alike is explain what you profess to believe is supernatural, miracles, in the only way that conforms to and can be confirmed by reality revealing what has been hidden from comprehension by superstition.

So, your position is that the subject of Kosher law does apply to animal flesh.... food.

Was that so hard?

Now, do you realize or have you ever considered the fact, or even ruminated about the possibility, that a person cannot conform to the belief that the subject of Kosher law is about food, for instance, the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching itself that the subject of Kosher law is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate?

The literal interpretation demonstrates no wisdom, reason, or purpose, while the deeper implications reveal Divine wisdom, a knowledge of the human mind that by far exceeds even modern psychiatric theories, a real benefit to the mental health of people, and a perpetual and obvious relation to the condition of society, for good or evil, if it is complied with or not.

So now you have to make a choice, for good or evil. A choice between a blessing or a curse, life or death. You cannot deny the dilemma or avoid making a choice without consequence, for good or evil, which is between you and God alone. My hands have been washed clean.

You may not realize this but I have done you a favor by making you aware. You're welcome.

Don't be a fool just because you are embarrassed by the revelation.

Typical patronizing intimidation into accepting your gibberish,
and so little substance, or even a sense of coherent thought.

Of course you think you have made me a favor,
along with condemning the rest of humanity
unless, of course they agree with your
version of the Cheeezes fetish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back