Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

What Muslim missionaries?

Like yourself, pretend to be a Christian,
yet always there with the lame Dawa apologetics
trying to defend Islam and dispute Judaism and Christianity.

Islam is your soft spot.

Why couldn't you refute my post about Islam
denying G-d's given freedom of choice
and the renewal of prophecy?

Last edited:
Like yourself, pretend to be a Christian,
yet always there with the lame Dawa apologetics
trying to defend Islam and dispute Judaism and Christianity.

Islam is your soft spot.

Why couldn't you refute my post about Islam
denying G-d's given freedom of choice
and the renewal of prophecy?
Something has never been right about her.

Typical patronizing intimidation into accepting your gibberish,
and so little substance, or even a sense of coherent thought.

Of course you think you have made me a favor,
along with condemning the rest of humanity
unless, of course they agree with your
version of the Cheeezes fetish.

As Cheeezes said, "Eat this"..........

The more obstinate you become the more intelligent people will understand Cheeezes, the more you will convince even other Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, Pagans, Witches, Agnostics, Atheists, wise men and lunatics, the most intelligent to the least intelligent, about the real and verifiable death, a curse, consequent to defying Divine Law.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of swine that do not ruminate and for so selflessly demonstrating in full view of heaven and earth the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for setting that instruction aside and teaching others to do the same. It won't be long until the entire planet will believe in the teaching of Cheeezes, a Jew.

Well done!

Last edited:
What Muslim missionaries?

I heard Muslim missionaries get many converts in prisons filled with some who find the idea of a religion irresistible that makes violence, misogyny, and pedophilia, socially acceptable.

But thats just what I heard.

As Cheeezes said, "Eat this"..........

The more obstinate you become the more intelligent people will understand Cheeezes, the more you will convince even other Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, Pagans, Witches, Agnostics, Atheists, wise men and lunatics, the most intelligent to the least intelligent, about the real and verifiable death, a curse, consequent to defying Divine Law.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of swine that do not ruminate and for so selflessly demonstrating in full view of heaven and earth the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for setting that instruction aside and teaching others to do the same. It won't be long until the entire planet will believe in the teaching of Cheeezes, a Jew.

Well done!
Preach on secular Jesus!!!!

I heard Muslim missionaries get many converts in prisons filled with some who find the idea of a religion irresistible that makes violence, misogyny, and pedophilia, socially acceptable.

But thats just what I heard.

Maybe. You might want to read up on women's rights in Islam. Aisha was born before the Call so she was 19 when she married.

Yes, it’s odd. She says she a a Christian and defends Islam and Palestinians with a vengeance, and spits on Israel. Muslim all the way.

The Palestinians have lived in Palestine for 2000 years. That's their home. BTW, my heritage is Dutch and Irish. I'm a Christian.

Aisha was born before the Call so she was 19 when she married.

You have already been shown by me and several other posters many times that this is simply not true. She was betrothed at 6 and the marriage was consummated when she was 9.

How can you expect others to admit their errors if you can't admit yours?

“The Prophet [ﷺ] married Aisha when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.” - The revered Sahih al-Bukhari, 5134; Book 67, Hadith 70.

Aisha, daughter of Abu-Bakr was a beautiful little girl. Muhammad married her when he was fifty three years old and she was only six years old. He had intercourse with her when she was nine years old. (Wives of the Prophet, pages 57-61).

This would have been considered deviant behavior at best by even Stone Age people.

You have already been shown by me and several other posters many times that this is simply not true. She was betrothed at 6 and the marriage was consummated when she was 9.

“The Prophet [ﷺ] married Aisha when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.” - The revered Sahih al-Bukhari, 5134; Book 67, Hadith 70.

Aisha, daughter of Abu-Bakr was a beautiful little girl. Muhammad married her when he was fifty three years old and she was only six years old. He had intercourse with her when she was nine years old. (Wives of the Prophet, pages 57-61).

This would have been considered deviant behavior at best by even Stone Age people.
Nine-year-olds don’t even menstruate yet. I would think decent people, even in ancient times, took the start of menses that a girl was no longer a child and that at that point intercourse was permitted. Anything before that is sick. Mohammed was a pedophile, attracted to children. What normal man at the age of 50 picks a 6-year-old to marry? Sick.

Nine-year-olds don’t even menstruate yet. I would think decent people, even in ancient times, took the start of menses that a girl was no longer a child and that at that point intercourse was permitted. Anything before that is sick. Mohammed was a pedophile, attracted to children. What normal man at the age of 50 picks a 6-year-old to marry? Sick.

Aisha was born before the Call so she was 19 when she married.

The hadiths came from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad.

Forum List

Back