Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.
He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)
So what you are saying is that the US needs Trump back in power to promote the vaccine so the other half of the country will take it.

Otherwise, as you say, we will not have any gains against the virus

Does this mean you will vote Trump?

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.

Yupp!

It is very, very shameful.....

Not a problem, but if I take to time to do that are you just going to dismiss them as no biggie deal or admit that these leaders are a source of the problem and the right wing is pushing the anti vax narrative?

If it's legit, yes. But the Republicans I've watched on the subject are against forced vaccinations of any kind--not vaccinations period. In that way they are anti-vaxers because they believe that the choice of getting it should be ours, not government, not your boss, not public schools, and not colleges; nobody. So go ahead and post me some CPAC speakers against vaccinations period.

The vaccine is out there if you want to take a chance. Neither president was (is) responsible for the deaths resulting from a monster that escaped from a Chinese lab. If you want to play the blame game round up the scientists that were invested in the lab and consider charges against a governor who caused the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home patients

You know as well as I that since the Pandemic, the commies blamed every death on President Trump, as if he had control over it. We are just turning things around now that the shoe is on the other foot.
Democrats (along with their minions in the media) managed to tag president Trump with something they called "collusion" while they protected their Chinese comrades and kept Americans from knowing the truth until Trump was out of office. The governor of NY and the NYC mayor encouraged their constituents to continue to go to work early in the epidemic and president Trump was called "racist" when he ordered a travel embargo on China. Either the media has become thoroughly corrupt or the world is upside down.

Why do democrats support a President who can't convince half the country to take the shot because they don't trust him nor recognize him as President?

Or are dems happy with a never ending battle with Covid?

Again, Trump has to be elected to convince the other half of the country to take the shot.

Not a problem, but if I take to time to do that are you just going to dismiss them as no biggie deal or admit that these leaders are a source of the problem and the right wing is pushing the anti vax narrative?

If it's legit, yes. But the Republicans I've watched on the subject are against forced vaccinations of any kind--not vaccinations period. In that way they are anti-vaxers because they believe that the choice of getting it should be ours, not government, not your boss, not public schools, and not colleges; nobody. So go ahead and post me some CPAC speakers against vaccinations period.
Here’s a series of Right wing News hosts and guests being anti vax. I’m still looking for a compilation from CPAC. Brb

Just amazing.
He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)
So what you are saying is that the US needs Trump back in power to promote the vaccine so the other half of the country will take it.

Otherwise, as you say, we will not have any gains against the virus

Does this mean you will vote Trump?
Have you been vaccinated? A question asked before, and it seems you don't won't to respond. It's an easy question.

People like you who are fear mongering are culpable, not very bright and usually trump supporters. Those who get the virus and those who die should earn the Darwin Award.

Here’s two… are you playing dumb or do you really not think the right wing has been pushing the anti vax movement?

Here’s a series of Right wing News hosts and guests being anti vax. I’m still looking for a compilation from CPAC. Brb

You posted this as a joke, right? I asked you for videos of CPAC members being totally against vaccinations for everybody, and you post a video of out of context clips without one hint of the discussion at hand? Well I have bad news for you, I watch these shows, and like always, CNN is a lying communist news outlet.

Here’s two… are you playing dumb or do you really not think the right wing has been pushing the anti vax movement?

Look, I'm not going to your links anymore unless you address my point with a legit link. WTF did these people clap for death? Death was not even mentioned by the person talking. If you can't backup your claim, then just say you made a mistake.

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Nominated for the BIG LIE of the week, or should I have stated the weak. A very weak effort to attack the character of President Biden, by clearly a (ha ha) BDS carrier.

Why do democrats support a President who can't convince half the country to take the shot because they don't trust him nor recognize him as President?

Or are dems happy with a never ending battle with Covid?

Again, Trump has to be elected to convince the other half of the country to take the shot.

CNN will likely stop counting, so the Free Beacon is picking up the slack.

197,931 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office.

Updated July 16, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.

You posted this as a joke, right? I asked you for videos of CPAC members being totally against vaccinations for everybody, and you post a video of out of context clips without one hint of the discussion at hand? Well I have bad news for you, I watch these shows, and like always, CNN is a lying communist news outlet.
Just came across it as I was looking for a montage from CPAC. I’ve seen many clips on news show but can’t find anything on YOuTUBe that’s compiled. You can’t say “it’s CNN and they are lying” because the clips are from the right wing shows, which I watch as well. They don’t encourage people to get vaxed, they throw doubt and fear and skepticism. Are you really going to deny that?

Look, I'm not going to your links anymore unless you address my point with a legit link. WTF did these people clap for death? Death was not even mentioned by the person talking. If you can't backup your claim, then just say you made a mistake.
They guy was talking about us coming up short of the target vaccine numbers. The crowd cheered. You don’t think that’s anti-vax?!

Speaking as a Democrack, COVID is Reagan's fault.

Does anyone expect we Democracks to be consistent on any level? We do a lot of parroting to justify our existence, but when push comes to shove the result is always the same, and that's our brains function like that of an eggplant during a drought.

They guy was talking about us coming up short of the target vaccine numbers. The crowd cheered. You don’t think that’s anti-vax?!

No I don't. An anti-vax person is one against anybody getting a vaccine. As stated, there are conservatives against forcing or pressuring people to get the vaccine. What does coming up short on the vaccine numbers have to do with celebrating people dying of covid? It's a complete lie.

Just came across it as I was looking for a montage from CPAC. I’ve seen many clips on news show but can’t find anything on YOuTUBe that’s compiled. You can’t say “it’s CNN and they are lying” because the clips are from the right wing shows, which I watch as well. They don’t encourage people to get vaxed, they throw doubt and fear and skepticism. Are you really going to deny that?

Yes I will because what they said had no content. They were statements taken out of context. I know what they were talking about because they've been discussing this for months. Of course you can't find CPAC people encouraging people not to get vaccinated because it never happened.

Forum List

Back