Why is china allowed to keep selling fake crap over here?

youre leaving out the government creation of corporations that allowed them to become monopolies that caused the problem,,

a short oversite on your part thats very pertinent to the issue,,

Do away with corporations. I do not care. Do away with patents and things like that also. Do away with all of it. LOL

Go for it.

Do away with corporations. I do not care. Do away with patents and things like that also. Do away with all of it. LOL

Go for it.
whats wrong?? did I burst your bubble??

better we stick to reality and facts than your made up emotional narrative,,

Go for it.

Yes, because the government is sooooo much better at doing thing than the private sector.

It might if you are preserving your resources and draining theirs for a low cost. At least in the long run.
I use to think that same thing,, problem is we ship wood, iron, coal and many other natural resources over there and they send back finished products,,

It might if you are preserving your resources and draining theirs for a low cost. At least in the long run.
That's nonsense.
What we're doing is handicapping our own production capabilities.
You can't start up a manufacturing plant in a week....sometimes it takes over a year.....and considering the fact that Democrats are always busy sabotaging our economy.....it may take years.

Forum List

Back