why is corporate america silent about trump? he hates wall street. wall street hates him, always did

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he gave them this big tax cut, and look at what GM does. corporate america hates trump and they need to be vocal about it!

It's a no-win situation in this climate.

Being pro or con by one degree is being pro or con by 100% so if you come out pro or con just a little, you are going to be branded fully pro or fully con and in the process, PO half the nation. Like what did Chick Fil A do? Said they were for traditional marriage. The left wing went koo koo as I recall. Now there are people who won't eat there. Not sure if you have one where you live but there is a sandwich shop named Jimmy Johns. Fantastic products! But their owner is a big game hunter who kills animals for no other reason than to watch them die. And there is a backlash against the jerk.
upload_2018-11-27_20-7-19.png

Seems like a total prick from what I've heard from his interviews.

Do I eat at the restaurant? Had some last week. Will have some more next week probably. I recommend the Gargantuan then 5 miles on the elliptical.

There is no upside to coming out against anyone or for anyone on the national stage.

he gave them this big tax cut, and look at what GM does. corporate america hates trump and they need to be vocal about it!
The stock market has NEVER seen such GAINS as under ANY other president than TRUMP... and you think they HATE HIM?

Are you RETARDED?

Forum List

Back