Why is First Woman, and First Homo such a political issue of Importance today?. Should it not be best qualified.?

The democrat party is a party of identity politics. The want to have the look of being all inclusive.
So, you don't get the best person for the position.

The best person for the job can't be a woman or gay? Weird. In reality there are hundreds of people who are qualified for any given position. Was Ben Carson best for HUD? Probably not, but you didn't complain about that. How about Mark Meadows for CoS? He kind of sucked.
no one said that did they?....the point is appointing someone to a job BECAUSE that person is gay or whatever even thought there might be better people who just might not be gay or whatever.....

Who said the only reason a person of color or woman is appointed is because of race or gender. There are numerous qualified people who are not white that are capable and Biden is picking some of them to fill his cabinet.

In the meantime Trump picked Ben Carson for HUD. Was he qualified? Not really and in hearings he obviously doesn't seem to care or know what he's talking about. Did Trump pick Carson for HUD because he's black? Maybe. Do you care? Nope.

How about Mark Meadows? White guy, total train wreck.

Every person regardless of their own genetic make up should be qualified, period. But to almost always and consistently go white male is excluding a lot of qualified people.
Yes, Kamala is a product of identity politics. Obama was a product of identity politics. Both are/were not top tier politicians.
Next in line for the presidency will be a tranny, it's their turn.

Trump before he ran was a "top tier" politician? Nope. I certainly wouldn't have considered Mike Pence to be top tier either.

Obama, Harris and Trump (if you're into that sort of thing) all have charisma and are either young (relatively speaking), considered outsiders or both.

You can't even make an argument that wouldn't apply to white politicians but yet explicitly claiming blacks and women are unqualified is noted.
What I stated was, "Your identity politics trumps the best person for the position". You're getting all twisted up in your posts.
Not surprising though.
the guy is getting a few things twisted up....he brought up race in our conversation and called me a white guy....but thats not being a racist....

Oh no, I brought up race in a thread about you asshats having a problem with Biden placing women and gays in his administration. Shoot me.
no you called me a white guy ....you did not need to....but you did.....and i have no problem with those people,it was about why was their gender or sexual persuasion the story instead of what they bring to the table....but you racist seem to be all alike dont you?....and yea people like you do need be shot...

Being the first or near first is a story. It's been explained to you. It's a normalization of diverse backgrounds and all people being able to create national policy. It's something to celebrate when the qualified people who work in government resemble we the people.

I'm sorry you have a problem with that.
nice dance....now why dont you tell me about your comment about me sucking petes dick and the need to call me a white guy?.....dont try to change what we were talking about.....

I said (paraphrasing) that just because Pete was nominated doesn't mean your life is going to change in any way you don't want it to. Pretty sure you purposefully missed the point.
the point you made was because he is gay, dont worry you wont have to suck his dick....pretty sure you are purposely trying to change your point....

Oh my god, this is funny shit.

My point was because a gay guy is in the Whitehouse doesn't mean you are going to turn gay against (or with) your will, unless you want to and again I'm not judging.
sure you did.....you racist/anti gay fuckers open your mouths and get called on it and then its damage control.....to late chump....

I'm the guy who thinks Pete is qualified and don't care if he is gay or not, remember? But if you want to ignore someone calling Pete a fag and go after my posts making fun of you having a problem with a gay guy in Biden's cabinet, then so be it. I think I hit a nerve though.

You're either lying about my posts or a moron if you think anything I've said is homophobic or racist.
you hit nothing because i dont have a problem with pete.....that wasnt my point was it?....and yea i came after you because you were wrong....you attacked me remember?...and your last sentence kinda proves i am the one who hit a nerve....how does it feel to get called out with your racist homophobic posts?...

It makes me laugh at you. Why not quote exactly what I said that was racist and I'll try to explain it to you in a way that you will understand.
we already did that and all you did was dance and change what was talked about....now i am laughing at you....

I think you gave me your incompetent interpretation of my posts. Why don't you quote the part you have problems with and I'll explain them to you.
are you going to play stupid now and pretend you dont know what posts we are talking about?...

You can't quote me where I said something racist or homophobic? If you're going to accuse me at least back it up.
its already been done asshole....quit playing stupid...

You never quoted it. Why can't you? Because you're lying about my posts? How am I supposed to respect your argument when you are lying about what I've said and have taken my posts out of context when you describe them to others? Be a man and back your claim or shove it.
we already did this in the beginning of this conversation.....dont play stupid....why dont you be a man and admit you know exactly what you said....and if you dont know what you said,how come in an above post you said you were paraphrasing what pete said?...quit being a dam pussy....

You didn't quote my posts directly, they don't say what you claim they do. You're either not very bright or you're lying. You're coming off like Bripat.

If I said something racist, quote it, it's that simple.
its funny how in the beginning of our chat you knew exactly what you said and made comments on it......now you have no idea?.....You're either not very bright or you're lying.....ill go with the lying because i dont think you are that stupid.....

Because Gays used to be prosecuted for being gay not to long ago and women were kept out of politics for a long time in America.
ok,but should one get a critical job just because they are a minority of some sort?...should they at least be qualified to do the job?...

Nobody said otherwise.
it seems to be happening a lot though doesnt it....what qualifications does harris have to run this country?...she was a half-assed AG and a half- assed senator who did not get much support in the primaries....

She ran the second largest justice system in the country. I don't think you're qualified to rate her one way or another and I don't care how white you are.
i lived there when she was the AG there .....how long did you live there?.....and i am not considered white,i pass for a Mexican very easily...so stick your racist shit up your ass...

I told you, I don't care how white you are.

Don't trust or particularly believe your summation of any politician. You asked if she is qualified, by her resume she very much is without getting into personal opinions.

What this thread seems to be about for you is when a Democrat picks a woman or POC you assume that is the only qualification. Do you ever ask yourself when a party made up by a vast majority of white people pick a white person isn't about color of their skin? It would seem to at least be a fairly obvious question for you to answer.
you are not only a racist but you are gay basher too....that makes you an asshole and jerk on top of that....and on top of that you have no idea what this thread was about and you made it racial....good going asswipe...

I'm neither. Is this the part where you lose and just go batshit? I will just put it plainly, you're opinion and argument are lame and it's based on some sort of fucked up grievance and the mere mention that a gay guy or a black woman gets a high profile job sets you off. Tough shit if you feel they are wiping your nose in it, it's not about you.
since you mentioned petes dick and brought color into our conversation...you most certainly are....and now i will watch you lose it like you have in so many other threads were you got slapped....

Oh my, I don't think you understand context or what the term 'gay basher' means. Or that speaking about race doesn't make someone a racist. Jesus, dude, get a grip.
oh i dont think you do.....you are the ass that brought it up....and you didnt need to,but you did...that says something about you doesnt it?....

What's wrong with talking about race in a thread about wingnut discrimination? You think talking about race is bad but stating that the gay guy or the female vice president isn't good enough? Ok, whatever
you were not talking about race numbnuts.....you called me a white guy when you did not need to....that was personal...and i know you racial people just cant see the difference....

Oh, you poor, poor boy. I called you white. Was it an insult? No. Did I insult your race at all? No. Did I insult your sexual orientation? No. Did others insult them in this thread? Yes. What did you do? Whine that I called you white.

I'm having a difficult time feeling sorry for you.
thats because you are a fucking racist.....if i was a black guy would you have said the same thing?....and yes it was an insult,im not considered to be white by many....and by saying i might suck petes dick, yea you insulted my sexual orientation....

But, you're a white guy posting your white grievance about the merit of minorities in a Biden administration.

You're not considered to be white...but you are, aren't you? Nothing wrong with that.

I said don't worry you won't have to, in other words be forced to suck...you know what. I didn't say you wanted to. Not that there is anything wrong with it if you did and you do keep bringing it up, a lot. I'm not judging.
no im considered to be kinda brown.....and what you said is already on record here so you cant dance your way out of it....its funny how when you people are called out for your racist remarks how the dancing begins.....

Lot's of brown white people, why are you running away from it?

If you can point out specifically what I said was racist that would be great. Calling you white believe it or not, not racist.

Also, this is going to blow your mind. Me saying that you are playing your white grievance politics on the board, also not racist.
brown white people?....what the hell is that?.....also calling a person what their color is, is racist because you made that personal,even though you were wrong......and show me were in this thread i was playing so called white grievance politics?.....

White grievance politics - Taking issue when minorities are nominated, assuming it's only because of their minority status and excusing every white male in Republican administrations that have a large white male membership.

Did you know that white people come in many shades? But hey, if you aren't Caucasian then you aren't Caucasian.
learn to read dumbass....i have no problems when minorities are nominated my point was something totally different wasnt it?....you are getting to be a good dancer though i will give you that....

Yeah, your point was celebrating their diverse backgrounds. Why?
my point was WHY is his gayness the whole story and gee maybe talk a little about what he brings to the table of transportation....got it?....
Now you are walking over on my point too.....if you are nominating people based simply on their race or life choice or whatever, then admit it to be true. If you claim they are qualified at least talk about their qualifications a little bit.
the happy guy cant understand that...

Who said anyone was selected for just their race or sexual orientation? You guys keep making that claim, not sure why.
because thats what they are touting instead of what the guy knows about transportation...try to keep up....

They are promoting their cabinet as being representative of America. Who was the last Transportation Secretary that you felt was an expert in transportation?
maybe rodney slater under clinton.....he was at least the director of the federal highway administration for a few years....

20 years ago? You had to go back 20 years and who did you find? A black guy. Because he did something for a few years.
you asked a question i answered it.....what has pete done for a few years that has to do with transportation?....

I was already asked why Pete is qualified. I answered the question and when asked again I referred to the post number. Something you need to do when you refer to my posts as being homophobic and racist. Lying shit.

The democrat party is a party of identity politics. The want to have the look of being all inclusive.

The best person for the job can't be a woman or gay? Weird. In reality there are hundreds of people who are qualified for any given position. Was Ben Carson best for HUD? Probably not, but you didn't complain about that. How about Mark Meadows for CoS? He kind of sucked.
no one said that did they?....the point is appointing someone to a job BECAUSE that person is gay or whatever even thought there might be better people who just might not be gay or whatever.....

Who said the only reason a person of color or woman is appointed is because of race or gender. There are numerous qualified people who are not white that are capable and Biden is picking some of them to fill his cabinet.

In the meantime Trump picked Ben Carson for HUD. Was he qualified? Not really and in hearings he obviously doesn't seem to care or know what he's talking about. Did Trump pick Carson for HUD because he's black? Maybe. Do you care? Nope.

Every person regardless of their own genetic make up should be qualified, period. But to almost always and consistently go white male is excluding a lot of qualified people.
Yes, Kamala is a product of identity politics. Obama was a product of identity politics. Both are/were not top tier politicians.

Trump before he ran was a "top tier" politician? Nope. I certainly wouldn't have considered Mike Pence to be top tier either.

Obama, Harris and Trump (if you're into that sort of thing) all have charisma and are either young (relatively speaking), considered outsiders or both.

You can't even make an argument that wouldn't apply to white politicians but yet explicitly claiming blacks and women are unqualified is noted.
What I stated was, "Your identity politics trumps the best person for the position". You're getting all twisted up in your posts.
Not surprising though.
the guy is getting a few things twisted up....he brought up race in our conversation and called me a white guy....but thats not being a racist....

Oh no, I brought up race in a thread about you asshats having a problem with Biden placing women and gays in his administration. Shoot me.
no you called me a white guy ....you did not need to....but you did.....and i have no problem with those people,it was about why was their gender or sexual persuasion the story instead of what they bring to the table....but you racist seem to be all alike dont you?....and yea people like you do need be shot...

Being the first or near first is a story. It's been explained to you. It's a normalization of diverse backgrounds and all people being able to create national policy. It's something to celebrate when the qualified people who work in government resemble we the people.

nice dance....now why dont you tell me about your comment about me sucking petes dick and the need to call me a white guy?.....dont try to change what we were talking about.....

I said (paraphrasing) that just because Pete was nominated doesn't mean your life is going to change in any way you don't want it to. Pretty sure you purposefully missed the point.
the point you made was because he is gay, dont worry you wont have to suck his dick....pretty sure you are purposely trying to change your point....

My point was because a gay guy is in the Whitehouse doesn't mean you are going to turn gay against (or with) your will, unless you want to and again I'm not judging.
sure you did.....you racist/anti gay fuckers open your mouths and get called on it and then its damage control.....to late chump....

I'm the guy who thinks Pete is qualified and don't care if he is gay or not, remember? But if you want to ignore someone calling Pete a fag and go after my posts making fun of you having a problem with a gay guy in Biden's cabinet, then so be it. I think I hit a nerve though.

You're either lying about my posts or a moron if you think anything I've said is homophobic or racist.
you hit nothing because i dont have a problem with pete.....that wasnt my point was it?....and yea i came after you because you were wrong....you attacked me remember?...and your last sentence kinda proves i am the one who hit a nerve....how does it feel to get called out with your racist homophobic posts?...

It makes me laugh at you. Why not quote exactly what I said that was racist and I'll try to explain it to you in a way that you will understand.
we already did that and all you did was dance and change what was talked about....now i am laughing at you....

I think you gave me your incompetent interpretation of my posts. Why don't you quote the part you have problems with and I'll explain them to you.
are you going to play stupid now and pretend you dont know what posts we are talking about?...

You can't quote me where I said something racist or homophobic? If you're going to accuse me at least back it up.

You never quoted it. Why can't you? Because you're lying about my posts? How am I supposed to respect your argument when you are lying about what I've said and have taken my posts out of context when you describe them to others? Be a man and back your claim or shove it.
we already did this in the beginning of this conversation.....dont play stupid....why dont you be a man and admit you know exactly what you said....and if you dont know what you said,how come in an above post you said you were paraphrasing what pete said?...quit being a dam pussy....

You didn't quote my posts directly, they don't say what you claim they do. You're either not very bright or you're lying. You're coming off like Bripat.

its funny how in the beginning of our chat you knew exactly what you said and made comments on it......now you have no idea?.....You're either not very bright or you're lying.....ill go with the lying because i dont think you are that stupid.....

Yes, I know what I said and it was neither homophobic or racist, that is your claim to back up so get to it. If all you have to do is quote me it should be pretty simple, liar.

Because Gays used to be prosecuted for being gay not to long ago and women were kept out of politics for a long time in America.
ok,but should one get a critical job just because they are a minority of some sort?...should they at least be qualified to do the job?...

Nobody said otherwise.
it seems to be happening a lot though doesnt it....what qualifications does harris have to run this country?...she was a half-assed AG and a half- assed senator who did not get much support in the primaries....

She ran the second largest justice system in the country. I don't think you're qualified to rate her one way or another and I don't care how white you are.
i lived there when she was the AG there .....how long did you live there?.....and i am not considered white,i pass for a Mexican very easily...so stick your racist shit up your ass...

Don't trust or particularly believe your summation of any politician. You asked if she is qualified, by her resume she very much is without getting into personal opinions.

What this thread seems to be about for you is when a Democrat picks a woman or POC you assume that is the only qualification. Do you ever ask yourself when a party made up by a vast majority of white people pick a white person isn't about color of their skin? It would seem to at least be a fairly obvious question for you to answer.
you are not only a racist but you are gay basher too....that makes you an asshole and jerk on top of that....and on top of that you have no idea what this thread was about and you made it racial....good going asswipe...

I'm neither. Is this the part where you lose and just go batshit? I will just put it plainly, you're opinion and argument are lame and it's based on some sort of fucked up grievance and the mere mention that a gay guy or a black woman gets a high profile job sets you off. Tough shit if you feel they are wiping your nose in it, it's not about you.
since you mentioned petes dick and brought color into our conversation...you most certainly are....and now i will watch you lose it like you have in so many other threads were you got slapped....

Oh my, I don't think you understand context or what the term 'gay basher' means. Or that speaking about race doesn't make someone a racist. Jesus, dude, get a grip.
oh i dont think you do.....you are the ass that brought it up....and you didnt need to,but you did...that says something about you doesnt it?....

What's wrong with talking about race in a thread about wingnut discrimination? You think talking about race is bad but stating that the gay guy or the female vice president isn't good enough? Ok, whatever
you were not talking about race numbnuts.....you called me a white guy when you did not need to....that was personal...and i know you racial people just cant see the difference....

Oh, you poor, poor boy. I called you white. Was it an insult? No. Did I insult your race at all? No. Did I insult your sexual orientation? No. Did others insult them in this thread? Yes. What did you do? Whine that I called you white.

thats because you are a fucking racist.....if i was a black guy would you have said the same thing?....and yes it was an insult,im not considered to be white by many....and by saying i might suck petes dick, yea you insulted my sexual orientation....

But, you're a white guy posting your white grievance about the merit of minorities in a Biden administration.

You're not considered to be white...but you are, aren't you? Nothing wrong with that.

I said don't worry you won't have to, in other words be forced to suck...you know what. I didn't say you wanted to. Not that there is anything wrong with it if you did and you do keep bringing it up, a lot. I'm not judging.
no im considered to be kinda brown.....and what you said is already on record here so you cant dance your way out of it....its funny how when you people are called out for your racist remarks how the dancing begins.....

If you can point out specifically what I said was racist that would be great. Calling you white believe it or not, not racist.

Also, this is going to blow your mind. Me saying that you are playing your white grievance politics on the board, also not racist.
brown white people?....what the hell is that?.....also calling a person what their color is, is racist because you made that personal,even though you were wrong......and show me were in this thread i was playing so called white grievance politics?.....

White grievance politics - Taking issue when minorities are nominated, assuming it's only because of their minority status and excusing every white male in Republican administrations that have a large white male membership.

Did you know that white people come in many shades? But hey, if you aren't Caucasian then you aren't Caucasian.
learn to read dumbass....i have no problems when minorities are nominated my point was something totally different wasnt it?....you are getting to be a good dancer though i will give you that....

my point was WHY is his gayness the whole story and gee maybe talk a little about what he brings to the table of transportation....got it?....
Now you are walking over on my point too.....if you are nominating people based simply on their race or life choice or whatever, then admit it to be true. If you claim they are qualified at least talk about their qualifications a little bit.

Who said anyone was selected for just their race or sexual orientation? You guys keep making that claim, not sure why.
because thats what they are touting instead of what the guy knows about transportation...try to keep up....

They are promoting their cabinet as being representative of America. Who was the last Transportation Secretary that you felt was an expert in transportation?
maybe rodney slater under clinton.....he was at least the director of the federal highway administration for a few years....

20 years ago? You had to go back 20 years and who did you find? A black guy. Because he did something for a few years.
you asked a question i answered it.....what has pete done for a few years that has to do with transportation?....

I was already asked why Pete is qualified. I answered the question and when asked again I referred to the post number. Something you need to do when you refer to my posts as being homophobic and racist. Lying shit.
if you cant remember what you post in a thread that is a day old then you had better go and buy some of that memory enhancing shit they advertise on tv...otherwise you are getting senile.....

I keep seeing news reports of first Woman, and or First Homosexual to be selected or appointed. Why is this so important in American politics today.Should it not be best qualified for these government positions? Your thoughts.

It's all about identity politics, mediocre is the new standard.

Nobody said otherwise.

if you cant remember what you post in a thread that is a day old then you had better go and buy some of that memory enhancing shit they advertise on tv...otherwise you are getting senile.....

You made a claim it's up to you to prove it. So far I just see a lot of huffing and puffing and fail. If I said something racist or homophobic then show it. Either you can or you can't.

Not surprising though.

Yes, I know what I said and it was neither homophobic or racist, that is your claim to back up so get to it. If all you have to do is quote me it should be pretty simple, liar.
why should i quote it if you are admitting you know what you said?.....either defend yourself or go find another minority to bad mouth....dam racist....

Not surprising though.

why should i quote it if you are admitting you know what you said?.....either defend yourself or go find another minority to bad mouth....dam racist....

Because you made a claim that you are unable to back up. Post what you want me to defend. Are you really this lazy? Can't even prove what apparently must be pretty simple.

Nobody said otherwise.

You made a claim it's up to you to prove it. So far I just see a lot of huffing and puffing and fail.
you have a bad memory or you are just trying to dodge what i said about your racist bullshit.....i already more than once here proved my claim....your problem is you cant disprove it....

Nobody said otherwise.

You made a claim it's up to you to prove it. So far I just see a lot of huffing and puffing and fail.
you have a bad memory or you are just trying to dodge what i said about your racist bullshit.....i already more than once here proved my claim....your problem is you cant disprove it....

OK, I have a bad memory, whatever works for you. Please back up your claim, quote what I posted that is racist or homophobic. Either you can or you can't. As of now you're just trolling.

Not surprising though.

Because you made a claim that you are unable to back up. Post what you want me to defend. Are you really this lazy? Can't even prove what apparently must be pretty simple.
already did a of couple of times.....are you really this dishonest?....or you just cant disprove what i said....

Not surprising though.

already did a of couple of times.....are you really this dishonest?....or you just cant disprove what i said....

I don't see you posting anything I've said that is racist or homophobic. You said I brought up race and somehow that was racist. I don't see how.

EDIT: If you'd like to refer to your post where you quoted me, just give me a post number and I'd be happy to comment again.

Nobody said otherwise.

OK, I have a bad memory, whatever works for you. Please back up your claim, quote what I posted that is racist or homophobic. Either you can or you can't. As of now you're just trolling.
trolling?..... you mean like have been doing just about this whole thread?...you aint man enough to admit what you said about me is racist....you called me something i aint,twice,and now you are trying pretty pathetically to say you didnt.....but then thats the way you fucking skin color commenters are...

Nobody said otherwise.

trolling?..... you mean like have been doing just about this whole thread?...you aint man enough to admit what you said about me is racist....you called me something i aint,twice,and now you are trying pretty pathetically to say you didnt.....but then thats the way you fucking skin color commenters are...

You got a post number that shows you quoted me being racist or homophobic or not, troll?

Not surprising though.

I don't see you posting anything I've said that is racist or homophobic. You said I brought up race and somehow that was racist. I don't see how.

EDIT: If you'd like to refer to your post where you quoted me, just give me a post number and I'd be happy to comment again.
you have already proven you know exactly what post they were since you have already commented on them...give it up, you are making yourself look pretty dishonest....

Not surprising though.

you have already proven you know exactly what post they were since you have already commented on them...give it up, you are making yourself look pretty dishonest....

I have not seen you post anything I've said that is what you claim. You said I brought up race so that is racist. What a stupid thing to say.

Nobody said otherwise.

You got a post number that shows you quoted me being racist or homophobic or not, troll?
you know what you said asswipe....you are racist homophobe......

Nobody said otherwise.

you know what you said asswipe....you are racist homophobe......

I know what I've said and none of it was what you claim.

I told you not to be afraid of a gay man's dick as you won't have to do anything to it, is that your problem? :auiqs.jpg:

Not surprising though.

I have not seen you post anything I've said that is what you claim. You said I brought up race so that is racist. What a stupid thing to say.
like i said dumbass, in the beginning of this thread you already commented on those posts, more than once, that you just cant seem to remember now....are you trying come off now like you are kinda stupid?...

Forum List

Back