Why is First Woman, and First Homo such a political issue of Importance today?. Should it not be best qualified.?

The democrat party is a party of identity politics. The want to have the look of being all inclusive.
So, you don't get the best person for the position.

The best person for the job can't be a woman or gay? Weird. In reality there are hundreds of people who are qualified for any given position. Was Ben Carson best for HUD? Probably not, but you didn't complain about that. How about Mark Meadows for CoS? He kind of sucked.
no one said that did they?....the point is appointing someone to a job BECAUSE that person is gay or whatever even thought there might be better people who just might not be gay or whatever.....

Who said the only reason a person of color or woman is appointed is because of race or gender. There are numerous qualified people who are not white that are capable and Biden is picking some of them to fill his cabinet.

In the meantime Trump picked Ben Carson for HUD. Was he qualified? Not really and in hearings he obviously doesn't seem to care or know what he's talking about. Did Trump pick Carson for HUD because he's black? Maybe. Do you care? Nope.

How about Mark Meadows? White guy, total train wreck.

Every person regardless of their own genetic make up should be qualified, period. But to almost always and consistently go white male is excluding a lot of qualified people.
Yes, Kamala is a product of identity politics. Obama was a product of identity politics. Both are/were not top tier politicians.
Next in line for the presidency will be a tranny, it's their turn.

Trump before he ran was a "top tier" politician? Nope. I certainly wouldn't have considered Mike Pence to be top tier either.

Obama, Harris and Trump (if you're into that sort of thing) all have charisma and are either young (relatively speaking), considered outsiders or both.

You can't even make an argument that wouldn't apply to white politicians but yet explicitly claiming blacks and women are unqualified is noted.
What I stated was, "Your identity politics trumps the best person for the position". You're getting all twisted up in your posts.
Not surprising though.

Look at the two bozo's that they ran against GWB... Hire the handicap, there fun to watch...

1608238657828.png
1608238789007.png

The democrat party is a party of identity politics. The want to have the look of being all inclusive.

The best person for the job can't be a woman or gay? Weird. In reality there are hundreds of people who are qualified for any given position. Was Ben Carson best for HUD? Probably not, but you didn't complain about that. How about Mark Meadows for CoS? He kind of sucked.
no one said that did they?....the point is appointing someone to a job BECAUSE that person is gay or whatever even thought there might be better people who just might not be gay or whatever.....

Who said the only reason a person of color or woman is appointed is because of race or gender. There are numerous qualified people who are not white that are capable and Biden is picking some of them to fill his cabinet.

In the meantime Trump picked Ben Carson for HUD. Was he qualified? Not really and in hearings he obviously doesn't seem to care or know what he's talking about. Did Trump pick Carson for HUD because he's black? Maybe. Do you care? Nope.

Every person regardless of their own genetic make up should be qualified, period. But to almost always and consistently go white male is excluding a lot of qualified people.
Yes, Kamala is a product of identity politics. Obama was a product of identity politics. Both are/were not top tier politicians.

Trump before he ran was a "top tier" politician? Nope. I certainly wouldn't have considered Mike Pence to be top tier either.

Obama, Harris and Trump (if you're into that sort of thing) all have charisma and are either young (relatively speaking), considered outsiders or both.

You can't even make an argument that wouldn't apply to white politicians but yet explicitly claiming blacks and women are unqualified is noted.
What I stated was, "Your identity politics trumps the best person for the position". You're getting all twisted up in your posts.
Not surprising though.

Who exactly is "the best person for the position"? Does that really exist? Were all those old white guys always the most qualified? Why were they always white and how come you never questioned that?

Sometimes one of the best people for the position is those who have experiences that resemble all Americans and not just a few. A diverse administration is more representative of America and not just you and that is an improvement.

Well Joe ain't the best man to be president, but hey. He is a child molester. Makes him a shoe in for liberals.

I keep seeing news reports of first Woman, and or First Homosexual to be selected or appointed. Why is this so important in American politics today. Should it not be best qualified for these government positions? Your thoughts.

I only care if they are qualified which is why I question the pick of a mayor from the fourth largest city in Indiana. Seems strange as I see nothing that qualifies him.

Not surprising though.

Who exactly is "the best person for the position"? Does that really exist? Were all those old white guys always the most qualified? Why were they always white and how come you never questioned that?

Sometimes one of the best people for the position is those who have experiences that resemble all Americans and not just a few. A diverse administration is more representative of America and not just you and that is an improvement.
Trump worked for all Americans. Minorities did better under Trump. Obama attacked conservatives by using the irs.

Well Joe ain't the best man to be president, but hey. He is a child molester. Makes him a shoe in for liberals.

I notice a lot of wingnut conspiracy theories are of what you idiots want to be true. Gross.

Not surprising though.

Trump worked for all Americans. Minorities did better under Trump. Obama attacked conservatives by using the irs.

So, COVID has affected minority communities to a greater extent than white ones. Trump chose to lie about the seriousness of the virus. We know this because we heard him say it.

I notice a lot of wingnut conspiracy theories are of what you idiots want to be true. Gross.
There are pictures of him groping young girls. I can't believe the parents let him do it. If I had a daughter and he did that, I'd knock him on his ass.

There are pictures of him groping young girls. I can't believe the parents let him do it. If I had a daughter and he did that, I'd knock him on his ass.

Hey, I'd never accuse you of seeing what you so desperately want to see.

Not surprising though.

So, COVID has affected minority communities to a greater extent than white ones. Trump chose to lie about the seriousness of the virus. We know this because we heard him say it.
Lol, a virus with a 99.8% survival rate. Anyway it's liberal cities that house them like rats, so of course they will be infected more. Trump got them more employment so hopefully they can get out of the liberal shitholes.

Hey, I'd never accuse you of seeing what you so desperately want to see.
Lol, would you let your daughter spend time alone with him?

I keep seeing news reports of first Woman, and or First Homosexual to be selected or appointed. Why is this so important in American politics today.Should it not be best qualified for these government positions? Your thoughts.

Who is to say that these people were not the best qualified? This is not an either/or situation. Sadly, there is no data on how many times a less qualified candidate was selected over a more qualified woman or LGBTQ person. Look at Betsy DeVoss, who had no background or experience in education.

Not surprising though.

Lol, a virus with a 99.8% survival rate. Anyway it's liberal cities that house them like rats, so of course they will be infected more. Trump got them more employment so hopefully they can get out of the liberal shitholes.

300k + dead and again that affects more POC than whites. Just curious, first off I disagree with your description of big cities but I assume you're speaking to living in close quarters. How do you expect large cities to house people?

The economy was on its own track before Trump got into office. Then the virus that he ignored hit and look where we are and POC feel it first. Just getting more people to wear a mask would have been so beneficial as we realized the disease was so contagious when airborne.

Not surprising though.

300k + dead and again that affects more POC than whites. Just curious, first off I disagree with your description of big cities but I assume you're speaking to living in close quarters. How do you expect large cities to house people?

The economy was on its own track before Trump got into office. Then the virus that he ignored hit and look where we are and POC feel it first. Just getting more people to wear a mask would have been so beneficial as we realized the disease was so contagious when airborne.
6% of that is death by covid only. It's a mild flu season, thanks for proving. You will do as you are told.

I keep seeing news reports of first Woman, and or First Homosexual to be selected or appointed. Why is this so important in American politics today.Should it not be best qualified for these government positions? Your thoughts.
The best qualified for these government positions are being appointed, some of whom are women or gay.

It's noteworthy when a woman or gay American achieves such an appointment because of the discrimination and bigotry they have been subject to for decades by conservatives.

Your identity politics trumps the best person for the position. That's the difference

Trump has a history of hiring very unqualified people, you sure you want to sit on that?
True.

Trump himself is a very unqualified person.

Of course qualifications matter. There are plenty of women and homosexuals who are more than qualified but we’ve had very little of them representing us in leadership positions. That’s why it is significant.
I wonder if the aliens watching us are all faggots and they are waiting until we are all fags to come down and anal probe us all?
Yeah that’s probably what’s happening! Did you think of that all by yourself?! You should really do stand up. Sooooooo funny

Well I feel better now...

President-elect Joe Biden tapped Rep. Deb Haaland (D-N.M.) Thursday to serve as the first Native American Cabinet secretary and head the Interior Department, an historic pick that marks a turning point for the U.S. government’s relationship with the nation’s Indigenous peoples.

Forum List

Back