Why is First Woman, and First Homo such a political issue of Importance today?. Should it not be best qualified.?

1608236814430.png

Because Gays used to be prosecuted for being gay not to long ago and women were kept out of politics for a long time in America.
ok,but should one get a critical job just because they are a minority of some sort?...should they at least be qualified to do the job?...

Nobody said otherwise.
it seems to be happening a lot though doesnt it....what qualifications does harris have to run this country?...she was a half-assed AG and a half- assed senator who did not get much support in the primaries....

Sounds like subjective opinion.
as are your opinions with politicians....right?...

Because Gays used to be prosecuted for being gay not to long ago and women were kept out of politics for a long time in America.
ok,but should one get a critical job just because they are a minority of some sort?...should they at least be qualified to do the job?...

Nobody said otherwise.
it seems to be happening a lot though doesnt it....what qualifications does harris have to run this country?...she was a half-assed AG and a half- assed senator who did not get much support in the primaries....

She ran the second largest justice system in the country. I don't think you're qualified to rate her one way or another and I don't care how white you are.
i lived there when she was the AG there .....how long did you live there?.....and i am not considered white,i pass for a Mexican very easily...so stick your racist shit up your ass...

I told you, I don't care how white you are.

Don't trust or particularly believe your summation of any politician. You asked if she is qualified, by her resume she very much is without getting into personal opinions.

What this thread seems to be about for you is when a Democrat picks a woman or POC you assume that is the only qualification. Do you ever ask yourself when a party made up by a vast majority of white people pick a white person isn't about color of their skin? It would seem to at least be a fairly obvious question for you to answer.

The democrat party is a party of identity politics. The want to have the look of being all inclusive.
So, you don't get the best person for the position.

The best person for the job can't be a woman or gay? Weird. In reality there are hundreds of people who are qualified for any given position. Was Ben Carson best for HUD? Probably not, but you didn't complain about that. How about Mark Meadows for CoS? He kind of sucked.
I did not say that the best person could not be Gay or a women, there are excellent women and Gay people who are the best at what they do. What I'am saying is that they seem to be just selecting people on a female or a Homosexual preference.
They need to virtue signal.

I don't see how making a presidential administration resemble the electorate is virtue signaling, it should actually be expected.
The electorate that the democrats gained was old white men. They lost ground with the other demographics. Their virtue signaling is purely for the elites on the coasts.

Did you notice that the Democrats won knowing they're going to appoint more women and people of color? I'm not really sure what your point is and I don't think you do either.
They won by fraud. They lost ground with their main voting blocks. Biden has appointed rich CEO’s from Goldman Sach’s,Twitter etc to his administration. As always you are the party of the elite while pretending to be diverse ( via faux virtue signaling).

More black people voted for the Democrats than ever before and they overwhelmingly still voted for the Democrats. And as you stated older white Americans voted at a higher percentage for the Democrats.

The Democrats didn't cheat, if they did then the wingnut lawyers should have properly sued to overturn the election. They either didn't provide evidence of fraud or they provided really shitty evidence that was thrown out.
The only demographic democrats gained was white men.

They can be qualified to hold such offices but the mere fact they are a woman or a queer should in no part have any weight in the job they are seeking or have been given.

I definitely disagree. Part of the qualifications for any job should be “is this a job you SHOULD do?” Not just is it a job they CAN do.

The democrat party is a party of identity politics. The want to have the look of being all inclusive.
So, you don't get the best person for the position.

The best person for the job can't be a woman or gay? Weird. In reality there are hundreds of people who are qualified for any given position. Was Ben Carson best for HUD? Probably not, but you didn't complain about that. How about Mark Meadows for CoS? He kind of sucked.
I did not say that the best person could not be Gay or a women, there are excellent women and Gay people who are the best at what they do. What I'am saying is that they seem to be just selecting people on a female or a Homosexual preference.
They need to virtue signal.

I don't see how making a presidential administration resemble the electorate is virtue signaling, it should actually be expected.
The electorate that the democrats gained was old white men. They lost ground with the other demographics. Their virtue signaling is purely for the elites on the coasts.

Did you notice that the Democrats won knowing they're going to appoint more women and people of color? I'm not really sure what your point is and I don't think you do either.
They won by fraud. They lost ground with their main voting blocks. Biden has appointed rich CEO’s from Goldman Sach’s,Twitter etc to his administration. As always you are the party of the elite while pretending to be diverse ( via faux virtue signaling).

More black people voted for the Democrats than ever before and they overwhelmingly still voted for the Democrats. And as you stated older white Americans voted at a higher percentage for the Democrats.

The Democrats didn't cheat, if they did then the wingnut lawyers should have properly sued to overturn the election. They either didn't provide evidence of fraud or they provided really shitty evidence that was thrown out.
The only demographic democrats gained was white men.

Did I say otherwise? Biden won by over 7 million votes, I'm satisfied by that.

Nobody said otherwise.

She ran the second largest justice system in the country. I don't think you're qualified to rate her one way or another and I don't care how white you are.
i lived there when she was the AG there .....how long did you live there?.....and i am not considered white,i pass for a Mexican very easily...so stick your racist shit up your ass...

Don't trust or particularly believe your summation of any politician. You asked if she is qualified, by her resume she very much is without getting into personal opinions.

What this thread seems to be about for you is when a Democrat picks a woman or POC you assume that is the only qualification. Do you ever ask yourself when a party made up by a vast majority of white people pick a white person isn't about color of their skin? It would seem to at least be a fairly obvious question for you to answer.
you are not only a racist but you are gay basher too....that makes you an asshole and jerk on top of that....and on top of that you have no idea what this thread was about and you made it racial....good going asswipe...

Victoria Claflin Woodhull, later Victoria Woodhull Martin (September 23, 1838 – June 9, 1927), was an American leader of the women's suffrage movement who ran for President of the United States in the 1872 election.

While many historians and authors agree that Woodhull was the first woman to run for the presidency, some disagree with classifying it as a true candidacy because she was younger than the constitutionally mandated age of 35
She looks like my 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Schultz.
1608237770733.png

Nobody said otherwise.

Kamala Ho ran nothing. The justice system ran along on its own. She did nothing. Even that lack of effort paled in comparison to her record as senator. 16 days after the election she announced she was running for president. Monumental laziness does not go unrewarded. She was the first to drop out.

China will no doubt send us an aggressive and competent governor.

Nobody said otherwise.

you are not only a racist but you are gay basher too....that makes you an asshole and jerk on top of that....and on top of that you have no idea what this thread was about and you made it racial....good going asswipe...

I'm neither. Is this the part where you lose and just go batshit? I will just put it plainly, your opinion and argument are lame and it's based on some sort of fucked up grievance and the mere mention that a gay guy or a black woman gets a high profile job sets you off. Tough shit if you feel they are wiping your nose in it, it's not about you.

Last edited:

Nobody said otherwise.

Absolutely subjective. I've been in Texas since way back, I couldn't believe GW won the Primary much less the presidency! He was a clown as Gov. imo.

Nobody said otherwise.

Kamala Ho ran nothing. The justice system ran along on its own. She did nothing. Even that lack of effort paled in comparison to her record as senator. 16 days after the election she announced she was running for president. Monumental laziness does not go unrewarded. She was the first to drop out.

In a thread about condemning Democrats for nominating or running with women, gays and POC you go with "ho"?

Nobody said otherwise.

I'm neither. Is this the part where you lose and just go batshit? I will just put it plainly, you're opinion and argument are lame and it's based on some sort of fucked up grievance and the mere mention that a gay guy or a black woman gets a high profile job sets you off. Tough shit if you feel they are wiping your nose in it, it's not about you.
since you mentioned petes dick and brought color into our conversation...you most certainly are....and now i will watch you lose it like you have in so many other threads were you got slapped....

Nobody said otherwise.

In a thread about condemning Democrats for nominating or running with women, gays and POC you go with "ho"?
Keeping it real.

Nobody said otherwise.

Absolutely subjective. I've been in Texas since way back, I couldn't believe GW won the Primary much less the presidency! He was a clown as Gov. imo.
yea i found it hard to believe that too....realy hard to believe he got re-elected....the guy came off like a dumbass....

Nobody said otherwise.

I'm neither. Is this the part where you lose and just go batshit? I will just put it plainly, you're opinion and argument are lame and it's based on some sort of fucked up grievance and the mere mention that a gay guy or a black woman gets a high profile job sets you off. Tough shit if you feel they are wiping your nose in it, it's not about you.
since you mentioned petes dick and brought color into our conversation...you most certainly are....and now i will watch you lose it like you have in so many other threads were you got slapped....

Oh my, I don't think you understand context or what the term 'gay basher' means. Or that speaking about race doesn't make someone a racist. Jesus, dude, get a grip.

Nobody said otherwise.

Keeping it real.

You sure are.

1608238658665.png

Forum List

Back